Male HQ

Cannot See Handsome Men Because of Mask

Guest Guest

19 minutes ago, Guest juz curious said:

I m still waiting for the promised part 2 of your BKK sauna escumpade.

But don't get overly addicted with BW or other apps please. Retirement at 30y is interesting.

Real social life is important too....

Gotta see if i can recall all the juicy details. I only recently replied to BKK thread, it is too depressing haha.

Since we are all now stuck at home & social distancing, BW is a timely distraction. Plus, informational sharing happens here too.

When it gets boring, or life gets more interesting, I'll probably leave again! haha.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, tomcat said:

I was on a different route and time slot to gym that day....not sure will run into him again! 😔

That is sad, rite?  U shld asked 4 his number. 

actually i had something similar happening to me too. It was like meeting someone real hot but i did not get his contact. Not sure if i wld be able 2 c him againn. 

5 minutes ago, begleitung said:

That is sad, rite?  U shld asked 4 his number. 

actually i had something similar happening to me too. It was like meeting someone real hot but i did not get his contact. Not sure if i wld be able 2 c him againn. 

too many missed connections, until no feeling liao - but oh well, plenty of fish in the sea. lol

sometimes it is also too risky, these days the straight boys also very flirty for fun. 

just flirt to see if they can actually get another guy interested, but when it comes down to playtime...hum chee.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

47 minutes ago, tomcat said:

too many missed connections, until no feeling liao - but oh well, plenty of fish in the sea. lol

sometimes it is also too risky, these days the straight boys also very flirty for fun. 

just flirt to see if they can actually get another guy interested, but when it comes down to playtime...hum chee.

True. 

have u ever received the wrong signal?

On 7/20/2020 at 3:50 PM, tomcat said:

On the contrary, I think gay guys' eyes are very busy these days, because more guys look hotter with masks on!

I will usually do 😲 with my mask on when I look at hot dudes outside 😁

Will you be my valentine's? :D

1 hour ago, begleitung said:

True. 

have u ever received the wrong signal?

Here and there, and usually it is friend of friends, cos generally i wont hit up strangers.

But after getting close with them, bromance and flirting, eventually they will just say, "Eh sorry, joking only lah". or "Dude, you know i am straight right?"

In today's context, it is called Catfishing - but once or twice, have already touched or blow them before, so no harm no foul.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

32 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Here and there, and usually it is friend of friends, cos generally i wont hit up strangers.

But after getting close with them, bromance and flirting, eventually they will just say, "Eh sorry, joking only lah". or "Dude, you know i am straight right?"

In today's context, it is called Catfishing - but once or twice, have already touched or blow them before, so no harm no foul.

I c. There was once i thought a guy was interested because of all the eye contact in the train. He was across the row. I was not sure 2. 

but he got off earlier than me and subtly showed the middle finger abovee the head!!

Guest Oh my
15 hours ago, begleitung said:

I c. There was once i thought a guy was interested because of all the eye contact in the train. He was across the row. I was not sure 2. 

but he got off earlier than me and subtly showed the middle finger abovee the head!!

He show you middle finger, you open mouth big big lor. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2020 at 1:44 AM, tomcat said:

Thanks for the interest. Actually I left much earlier than January, but had some forum buddies asking what happened to, so in Jan I updated.
Quick rundown:

- July: Tendered resignation.

- Aug: Commenced retirement.

- Aug to Dec: Travelling & just enjoying life.

- Jan: Updated in BW.

- Jan to Feb: Continued Travels

- Mar: COVID lockdown activated.

- Apr to June: Preparing for viral apocalypse.

- June: started online consulting due to boredom.

Reason my BW engagement was high because I replied in between free time at the office. BW kept me entertained, made the days bearable.

But since I retired, I was literally unchained from the computer. Now that I am consulting and hot desking at home = more free time in between. 

So pop back in to see anything new on BW.  😁😁😁

I retired from employment 21 years ago and from any other work 12 years ago.

But I never did "unchain" from the computer.

As an employee and later a consultant, the computer was one of my main tools for work. 

Not at work  but later part time at home as a consultant I always kept a browser window open with BW.

Now happily retired, my computer is still one of my best companions.  

Especially since my bf passed away 2 years ago, and now staying at home due to the pandemic. 

And I keep a window with BW open,  to take some breaks here and there and browse, chat, laugh.

On the computer I read the news,  I deal with a busy email,  I investigate all sorts of things,  I consult when I have something to repair (cars, other machines, electronics).

And I am immensely thankful to Youtube and my fast internet link.  I keep discovering more music I like, that I can listen for free and even download. I also find there some movies and episodes from series I like to watch, and I use my Amazon Prime account to watch some old movies for free.  

And on BW as of lately I find an increasing activity in the thread "Instrumental Music 2" that further enhances my experience of classical music.

So I have no reason to stay away from computers and BW :) 

Guest Bedok Point

saw this sales assistant in Bedok Point challenger. He gave my and my sis good recommendation on the cable. 

Seldom see this sales guy. Your voice is nice and your eyes are cute... when you talk to us, you looked at me with eyes contact. 

You really look nice with mask, not sure after mask off. :-)

• 6 months later...
Guest Help!!

The wearing of mask has been on going for a year by now.  It has completely destroyed my skin.  I used to have fair smooth silky skin, but after a year now, I began to notice it wasn't the case anymore.  I have developed hyperpigmentation, rashes and uneven skin tone color because of mask wearing.  I need help!!!  Any good looking guys managed to get away with the problems?

Guest Gay become girl
28 minutes ago, Guest Help!! said:

The wearing of mask has been on going for a year by now.  It has completely destroyed my skin.  I used to have fair smooth silky skin, but after a year now, I began to notice it wasn't the case anymore.  I have developed hyperpigmentation, rashes and uneven skin tone color because of mask wearing.  I need help!!!  Any good looking guys managed to get away with the problems?

You girl ah? 

Why gay guy like to be girl and have fair skin? 

I rather have manly skin

Guest Eewww
19 minutes ago, Guest Gay become girl said:

You girl ah? 

Why gay guy like to be girl and have fair skin? 

I rather have manly skin

You Gay hermit issit?   In the gay world, look is very important.  Manly skin can also be smooth and unblemished.  Don't tell me you look for ugly man. 

14 hours ago, Guest Help!! said:

Do more facial, swallow more man juice and sex more frequent may help you emotionally, mentally and physically.

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.