Male HQ

Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...

Guest lexluther

I have a place in river valley to host suckers and cum donors this saturday feb 23 from about 0900-1200, any takers, message me. I'll be on the plane so may not respond immediately but if you are interested I will set it up.

I'm an anh mo, 50s' hairy bear.....love to donate semen and swallow some myself..but this is a place to have a man sex party so all invited, would be great to have 4-8 guys come over. 

9 hours ago, genevaguy said:

I have a place in river valley to host suckers and cum donors this saturday feb 23 from about 0900-1200, any takers, message me. I'll be on the plane so may not respond immediately but if you are interested I will set it up.

I'm an anh mo, 50s' hairy bear.....love to donate semen and swallow some myself..but this is a place to have a man sex party so all invited, would be great to have 4-8 guys come over. 

Can I join?

11 hours ago, genevaguy said:

All are welcomed to join...just PM me here and we will need to exchange other way to communicate. I arrive in SG 0700 saturday AM and by 0900 i'll be ready to host in condo, river valley.  So, just PM me. Heading for the plane later so you may not hear from me until saturday cause no wifi on plane hehe..

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic