Male HQ

Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...

Guest lexluther

Crazy hungry for cum tonight. Not sure what it is but it makes me wanna drain cocks one after another and taking all of their loads directly down my throat without collecting them in my mouth and savouring every drop before swallowing it. Like I said, I'm too fucking hungry. Now all I need are willing sperm donors with a nice cock and full delicious loads. Safe of course. You could choose to cover your face or wear a mask or whatever you liked if you preferred remaining discreet.

8 minutes ago, deviouscrow said:

its kinky but its so hard to taste or swallow ur own cum after you fap 

I used to be exactly like that. But over time I got over it by cumming into the palm of my hand, slurping up all of it with my eyes closed and then immediately swallowing after slurping it up into my mouth. I think most of us tend to overthink it. Smelling it before trying to swallow, is another reason people are put off by it.

On 12/24/2018 at 12:05 AM, Cruisingboy22 said:

I used to be exactly like that. But over time I got over it by cumming into the palm of my hand, slurping up all of it with my eyes closed and then immediately swallowing after slurping it up into my mouth. I think most of us tend to overthink it. Smelling it before trying to swallow, is another reason people are put off by it.

That is true. It kinda tough haba

3 minutes ago, Cruisingboy22 said:

So hungry for cock and cum now. Haven't sucked a dick in forever. Fucking hungry and horny now. Someone please feed me and save me from this agony.

Too bad u dun want me

• G_M changed the title to Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic