Male HQ

Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...

Guest lexluther

22 hours ago, Chiva Som said:

Once I was blowing a top kneeling while he was standing...When he cummed he yank my head away from his dick and let his sperm shoot all over his feet and the floor. Then he asked me to lick it all up starting with the sperm on his feet then the floor.  I dunno why it was such a turn on for me. I did it obediently.

That sounds very cool to me too!

Line: james916k

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

1.  top cum and btm cum, do they taste the same ?

2.  who has record drank ?

3.  who has record cum here ?

4. Asian and white cum do they taste the same ?

5. Asian cum more or white cum more ?

6. Finally, how to do u have more cum ? 

seems no one have a good record

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going to put on my short, sexy, slutty dress and walk around an industrial park in woodlands and show off my bubble butt and tease the horny straight guys there. Show them what they're missing. Anyone in woodlands or able to travel/drives or nearby wanna use/dominate/skullfuck/feed a young sexy slutty hungry crossdresser? Love having my pussymouth used rough and without mercy by a dominant guy. Love when a dominant guy holds my head down and cums directly down my throat and chokes me with his cum. And I don't know what it is about big dicks but they turn my legs to jelly and make my mouth water. Anytime anywhere if I see a big dick, I'll immediately get down on my knees and start servicing it. Just the sight of a big dick turns me into such a cumhungry cockwhore.

• G_M changed the title to Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic