Male HQ
potato

Sexual Experience with Uncles [Mature Daddies]

Anyone mind sharing his juicy stories with mature guy?
Can be Twink with mature or Mature with mature.

Old thread is dead so thought of starting a new one.

when i was in college, i remember meeting this chinese uncle through planetromeo.

he's an actual uncle, with uncle body and uncle dick. but i remember him the most because he was the nicest person i ever met. the first time we met were during fasting month. so around noon he took me from my college, and bring to his house. he lives alone because his family is staying somewhere in Penang, and he is working in KL at the time. we did nothing during the day, he just cuddled me to sleep. when i woke up, it is almost time to break fast. he cooked a simple anchovies noodle dish for me and we ate together. i remember him the most because he's not like other guys i met (which basically reach home, strip naked, do business, leave). 

but that night, he went rounds and rounds and rounds like a stallion. i think i slept around 4-5am i think after he's all drained. quite surprised someone like him can actually go for rounds. and have i mentioned his dick? thick as my wrist. damn had to stop him several times during first round because can't get used to to his size. 

but then after almost a year meeting him, he move back to Penang. ahh i miss him and will always remember his kindness.

1 hour ago, kurusdude said:

when i was in college, i remember meeting this chinese uncle through planetromeo.

he's an actual uncle, with uncle body and uncle dick. but i remember him the most because he was the nicest person i ever met. the first time we met were during fasting month. so around noon he took me from my college, and bring to his house. he lives alone because his family is staying somewhere in Penang, and he is working in KL at the time. we did nothing during the day, he just cuddled me to sleep. when i woke up, it is almost time to break fast. he cooked a simple anchovies noodle dish for me and we ate together. i remember him the most because he's not like other guys i met (which basically reach home, strip naked, do business, leave). 

but that night, he went rounds and rounds and rounds like a stallion. i think i slept around 4-5am i think after he's all drained. quite surprised someone like him can actually go for rounds. and have i mentioned his dick? thick as my wrist. damn had to stop him several times during first round because can't get used to to his size. 

but then after almost a year meeting him, he move back to Penang. ahh i miss him and will always remember his kindness.

wow! but i m not sure what is an uncle's dick and etc?

I used to hang out with a uncle (more like a hunkle actually) some years ago, we had met on a gay social media platform (website). I call him a hunkle is because he was quite well maintained for his age (45+), his personality was that of a gentle soul as well, plus despite being a top (mostly top, but vers), he was quite shy, humble and submissive. He was also decently endowed, and look great in swim trunks and underwear. He used to tell me stories about how he didn't dare to wear those speedo cut trunks to the pool because it made him really obvious and he attracted a lot of attention. He still owned a few pairs though, and wears them mostly for private use/fun.

We would mostly meet for sex, in his car but eventually it went on to his workplace office, which he had a key to, as well as knowledge of when it was deserted (it wasn't a main office per se, so it was usually only filled with people on certain days).

What was also cute and comical was when he was trying to top, at times he felt like a brand new virgin who's trying to enter, I had to literally guide his way to entry. In the end, I was playing the role of a dom bottom, something I wasn't used to.

We had lots of fun in those years, he tried to also ask me out for a proper r/s, we tried and certain things just didn't work out so we went on our own ways since. We still have occasional contact, he's still somewhat smitten with me and hasn't tried to find someone new.

Edited by Torrent

he was single by choice, humble shy and discrete.

bought a 3rm flat and proud owner that invite me over without knowing he hinting to me !

surprise birthday gift with a watch unique with white surface and black needle - he ask me to interpret the meaning ?

i was busy with the new found gay identity that i blur like sotong.

wrote me a long letter to share his thoughts of me but my chinese were limited - discard the love letters.

we drift slowly, i alway saw him hiding in a corner watching me over in a distance -  i m too young to understand his motive, discrete afffection and age gap.

maybe he think i never like him or unable to recipocate - but reality is "i dun know how"

so the feeling turn into coldness and slowly less contact to lost in touch.

so many gay faces, bod and interrection that i almost dun know his existence, i can't recall how he look like but i m sure can recognise him only his eye the way he look at me then  i know is him.

the uncle from my time 1980

Hook up an uncle at park lane turn out that he stay around my next block !

He ask me to meet him at nearby dark corner - reluctant to go but fear of him. At that time, he sort of threat me if i dun go will tell my family.

So i manage to convince my dad to sell away the house to shift out - to avoid him.

During our house warming, he turn out to be dad friends - he suck me in my parent room - somehow my mum were surprise why we were inside their room for awhile.

He did ask me to visit hima at his place but i didn't go. 

i didn't feel good and dare not to tell anyone about him - to be honest, he like me but i just too fear of him - he a married man, very stern and strict look like a teacher, and i dun enjoy be around him.

i just avoid and avoid - hope the magic will make him disappear like dat.

He call up my dad to ask him to deliver a calender to him - so kena arrow to run the errand to his house. He confess his love to me, but i told him i want to sturdy and go oversea too ! i can't be see together with him since he a married man and my dad friends - so odd. He were shock to listen my first time voice out my little anger pitch. 

He agree to let me off if i fuck him at his bed - so i quickly enter him to fuck him to end up "uncle love affair". Well, he honour his word and i focus on my examination -  i never see or hear about him anymore.

I once met an uncle about the age of 50+ swimming when i went to my grandparents condo pool for a swim. 

An old condo around Thomson area & a big pool that hardly see people using it.

Remember that was a quiet weekday afternoon while i was alone using the pool here came this half naked uncle wearing a shorts with a towel & small plastic bag in his hand. After putting down his towel & bag on the chair, he then stripped his shorts & plunge into the water.

He wore a grey color swimming trunk & his protruding cock shaft & head shape can be clearly seen on his trunk under the hot sun. He has brown skin, muscular biceps & chest, abs got abit fats but still can see some cuts.

I left the pool after about 30 mins when he is still swimming his laps. I went to the pool toilet for shower because my grandparents was not home. The toilet was big but shower facility was old. There are total 4 shower cubicles, 2 on each side with an old wooden bench in the center. All cubicles got no doors, only rusty metal rods with latex shower curtain hanging on it .I put down all my things on the long wooden bench in front of all shower cubicles then naked myself & went into shower without pulling the curtain because it really look dirty & old & also nobody else inside.

After 5 -10mins when i m soaping myself outside my cubicle infront the bench, i heard toilet door opening & that uncle came in. He smile & nod his head then put down all his things at the bench next to mine then stripped his grey trunk .It was mind blowing seeing his bushy pubs with 2 very hung balls & long thick cock with foreskin exposing half of his cock head. He walked to the urinal to pass urine. His back was facing the shower when urinating & i saw his butt muscle keep squeezing when passing urine & his hand was like keep pulling & flipping his cock.

I went back into my cubicle because i m slowly getting an erection. After he is done, he came back & went into the cubicle across mine, press on the tap to wet himself then turn around & walk out to get his shampoo in his bag. Oh gosh....he got an erection, his cock was like 6-7 inches long, thick & hard & curving outward to left like a banana. I instantly go hard after seeing.

After squeezing some shampoo in his hand, he walk into the cubicle then shampoo his hair with his eyes closed while standing side body facing me. His hard cock keep bouncing left & right, up & down while he is shampooing his hair. After he finish washing off with water, he came out to bench for his shower gel. I then press on my tap & turn my body round & round to let the water wash off the soap on my body when he saw my erection too. He look at me act like nothing & continue standing at the bench soaping himself & keep stroking his hard cock. I walk out my cubicle took my shower gel on bench & did the same. We both were like 'exhibitioning' to each other.

My heart was beating fast after seeing his cock getting more & more rock hard with lots of veins clearly seen under those soapy gel. I knew he wanted to show me his loads ,his hand keep stroking faster & faster with that 'pak pak' sound while i m stroking mine too. His cock head was turning dark purple & swollen then he stop stroking & continue soaping his body. I see his cock twitch & twitch while soaping & i slow down my stroking because i was about to come. After awhile he continue his hj then he turn & sit on the bench. Leaning backward with one hand supporting on bench & another hand stroking faster & faster, i walk facing him watching what he like me to watch him do.

I cannot hold anymore ,i shoot out my loads in my hand & he saw. I feel he is about to cum too, the expression on his face tells & his dark purple cock head is like bursting! He finally let out 'arh arh' sound & shoot out his loads on his chest & abs & some leaking down his hand. He clean away those sperm on his hand by rubbing it on his body then continue leaning backwards with two hands supporting on bench because he feels exhausted. He took a deep breath while he look at his own cock, twitched a few times stand up & went wash up. After towel dry himself, he just wear on his shorts with no underwear & left the toilet. We both have no conversation thru out, just watching each other hard cock & stroking that loads out. 

Once with grandma i saw him at the condo gate wearing pullover & i did ask my grandma is that their neighbour. My grandma told me new move in months ago, he is staying at the next tower & she heard from other neighbours he is from China Hei Long Jiang working in local shipyard as don't know what head.

My first experience was with my school janitor... I think he has pass away so it is ok to talk abt it... I remember it was during the PSLE period... I just experimenting about masturbating and cumming... the new paper sunday sex topic give me alot of hard on times... we are single session school, we are having some after class remedial lesson and only a handful of us. and that time I was having naive imagination about the female teacher and during the class I accidentally caught afew glimpsed of her down blouse and nipple exposed... I was having a hardon and feeling the urge to pee... so after class I went to the toliet... trying to pee with a hardon is hard so I was standing there trying to relax and pee when the janitor came and used the urinal beside me...

He saw me fondling my cock trying to pee, after he pee he turn to me, his cock hanging out... "come uncle help you." He took hold of my cock and pull me into a cubicle... he kneel down unzip my shorts and underwear. " Uncle help u but u cannot tell people ok!" I was quite stun so I murmur ok... He took my cock into his mouth... he first lick the pee hole I got a shiver he then proceed to move his head... after afew moment things start to blur, I know I was about to shoot, i just murmur " uncle!" i shoot out my cum into his mouth. he swallow my cum then aim my cock to the toliet bowl when I let out a stream of peee... 

after peeing he lick up my last pee drop then took some water from the tap and wash my cock... he pull up my undies and shorts... " cannot tell people ok"... I went to wash my hand, he was masturbating in the cubicle... 

On 5/10/2020 at 8:13 AM, kurusdude said:

I met him too. He stays opposite VJC 

On 5/10/2020 at 12:25 PM, Firday said:

Hook up an uncle at park lane turn out that he stay around my next block !

He ask me to meet him at nearby dark corner - reluctant to go but fear of him. At that time, he sort of threat me if i dun go will tell my family.

He call up my dad to ask him to deliver a calender to him - so kena arrow to run the errand to his house. He confess his love to me, but i told him i want to sturdy and go oversea too ! i can't be see together with him since he a married man and my dad friends - so odd. He were shock to listen my first time voice out my little anger pitch. 

He agree to let me off if i fuck him at his bed - so i quickly enter him to fuck him to end up "uncle love affair". Well, he honour his word and i focus on my examination -  i never see or hear about him anymore.

what?! u fuck him? at such a young age, sec 1-2?

Why didn u tell your parents? i felt nowadays kids reported everything to the school counsellors or parents, teachers etc (if not to friends and then friend will do the reporting)

MOE teachers wear so "skimpy" then?

23 hours ago, Kye said:

accidentally caught afew glimpsed of her down blouse and nipple exposed

i ws servin my NS n the uncle i hd affair with ws a chinese professional workin in CBD district. he ws in late 40s. tanned, pleasant n medium built.

we met at fort road. haha ... yes that legendary place! i ws joggin on a friday afternoon back in the early 90s with my white tights. he ws at the carpark near to the fort road entrance. he tailgated me, we made eye contact and the rest burst into passion driven love making in his car!

what amazed me was his schlong, good for deep throating and makin' that slurp sound when you combined it with your saliva. not forgettin' his tongue. his ability to rim me till i can had orgasm over n over again! i love to be rimmed!

he is skillful on the bed! for almost 3 yrs i am his "kept boy". when i  am needed to fill his pleasure, i will be at his apartment at Katong. Its like a 4 times a week routine for me commuting to his place over sex, chat, dinner, listening to one another etc. good ol days indeed till we depart our ways sadly when i moved to Victoria, Australia to pursue my studies. we did rekindle the relationship we had before when i am back in SG. but all good things must comes to an end i supposed. thinking about it already make me horny! 😂 especially the rimming part.

any idea what happens to Fort Road by the way?

Edited by trulyluq

14 minutes ago, trulyluq said:

i ws servin my NS n the uncle i hd affair with ws a chinese professional workin in CBD district. he ws in late 40s. tanned, pleasant n medium built.

we met at fort road. haha ... yes that legendary place! i ws joggin on a friday afternoon back in the early 90s with my white tights. he ws at the carpark near to the fort road entrance. he tailgated me, we made eye contact and the rest burst into passion driven love making in his car!

what amazed me was his schlong, good for deep throating and makin' that slurp sound when you combined it with your saliva. not forgettin' his tongue. his ability to rim me till i can had orgasm over n over again! i love to be rimmed!

he is skillful on the bed! for almost 3 yrs i am his "kept boy". when i  am needed to fill his pleasure, i will be at his apartment at Katong. Its like a 4 times a week routine for me commuting to his place over sex, chat, dinner, listening to one another etc. good ol days indeed till we depart our ways sadly when i moved to Victoria, Australia to pursue my studies. we did rekindle the relationship we had before when i am back in SG. but all good things must comes to an end i supposed. thinking about it already make me horny! 😂 especially the rimming part.

That uncle screws u? What happened to him now?

14 minutes ago, cutejack said:

That uncle screws u? What happened to him now?

we were flexi. we screwed one another. he rimmed good and I am a good kisser. all is fair in love making. we parted our ways gently after that. ❤️

3 hours ago, trulyluq said:

we were flexi. we screwed one another. he rimmed good and I am a good kisser. all is fair in love making. we parted our ways gently after that. ❤️

Sweet

On 5/25/2020 at 12:46 PM, trulyluq said:

Are u back to SG? If yes, u can reconnect with him. Else intro to us so that we can enjoy his skill too. Haha

One time on WeChat I talked to this uncle old enough to be grandpa (already married with children), he is Chinese and I don't speak Huayi. He lives on the same building as I am and I would meet with him on the pool. Since language barrier is a tough one, it took a long time to translate.i ended up at his place, and he shared place with several people but he got his own room. Clean ourselves and he suck me I suck him a little, play with each other nipples. This happened a few times. One time he asks me to fuck him, I refuse because there's no condom and I thought we would just do the usual and I usually the bottom anyway (but only this year become curious about trying to be the top).

Funny thing is I don't think he meant it, but after the first time we did it he tried to give me money so I refused. Next time we met, he would just give me Graham crackers and biscuits😆. Whenever I leave we would hug (I almost never hug anyone). Sometimes I do think about him, I think he went back to china. But then again, my sentimental self would always bring me back to think about the people I had encounter with.

On 5/29/2020 at 11:09 AM, tyan said:

Are u back to SG? If yes, u can reconnect with him. Else intro to us so that we can enjoy his skill too. Haha

It's been ages since we last met dude.  

Missed the IRC days of meeting my first uncle back in poly days. Went to his place on my own and he was nice at first until we got in bed. Tried resisting but gave up after a while and let him do everything he wanted. Wonder where to find another uncle now

On 6/22/2020 at 2:05 AM, AlChem said:

Missed the IRC days of meeting my first uncle back in poly days. Went to his place on my own and he was nice at first until we got in bed. Tried resisting but gave up after a while and let him do everything he wanted. Wonder where to find another uncle now

Missed those days the gay and gays channel. those were my o levels days, wonder where those uncles go?