Male HQ

fab

4 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

Get all the lonely lifestyle u want , the globe and this thread has no space for u, muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! start using this thread to share the characterisation of BW members, are what u and many are good at! is there anything new about it???????

Continue to do so plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssd

Small scale NDP but still have rehearsal woh: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ndp-2020-drones-kite-not-allowed-temporary-restricted-area-12848554?cid=FBcna&fbclid=IwAR382vhlzI_pbWPZYxQmp9Tk7bp8a_3IXS7eOKKtFPiNNntWBkC7lt2VKVw

just continue your usual cut and paste because u r quite brainless in replying to other's comment. 

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

use initiative and it will be resolved lah Lonely! 

need guidelines to guide u? a kid? i m sorry!

4 from local commty 

this is very fair though 

your dine-in pattern:

many worried how to do it: 

campaign-dos-and-donts_0.jpg

New broom sweeps clean. 

Now u r on this new thread.

1 hour ago, Guest rallyboy said:

OMG WHY NO RALLY!!!

Becos rallies were mostly attended by hypocrites n fake people! 

They cheered and clapped for the parties but will turn against them during voting !

Greatest fakes are these!

Edited by jlone

Guest Guest

The Japanese guy in "I don't want Cb to end" video quite cute ... speaks quite good English.

This type of tenant should be quite OK ... LOL!

33 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The Japanese guy in "I don't want Cb to end" video quite cute ... speaks quite good English.

This type of tenant should be quite OK ... LOL!

Y he doesn't want it to end? 

I lazy to watch. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Rah Rah
2 hours ago, Guest rallyboy said:

OMG WHY NO RALLY!!!!

I HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A RALLY BEFORE AND WANTED TO DO SO THIS COMING GE :angry:

Yah, PAP has proven that they conduct safe distancing, no crowding in their rallies, and I believe they give out free chicken rice too,

spacer.png

whereas opposition has failed miserably.

spacer.png

8 hours ago, jlone said:

Becos rallies were mostly attended by hypocrites n fake people! 

They cheered and clapped for the parties but will turn against them during voting !

Greatest fakes are these!

The thing to remember is that a lot of ppl attending these oppo rallies are from other constituencies. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Opening day den announce,

14 public transport staff have caught Covid-19

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/14-public-transport-staff-have-caught-covid-19

Fourteen public bus or train staff members have caught Covid-19, but none has been found to have infected commuters, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said yesterday“

how wld they know?  They tested all commuters?  

dun understan why the gov can do the election in September or November. still got time until April 21.

The gov advised to do when later no issue with party calling unfair and calling courts.

Wanna win, then wanna win on proper terms.

If you want to rush, then got something to hide???

Like your fren tell you next week marry this girl, next time 5 months later meet again and got baby.

And those saying. Singapore cannot do like Malaysia, I got question:

Did the property price drop in Malaysia?

The drop of Ringgit was already during Najib and not later.

Did the people have less job?

Did the economy break down?

8 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Fourteen public bus or train staff members have caught Covid-19, but none has been found to have infected commuters, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said yesterday“

how wld they know?  They tested all commuters?  

Because the public transport staff dun breath and dun have wet language. Plus if they cough they cough into their arm...🤣

Guest Try and see

Walao

Now want to swim in public pools must use the SGActive app to book and pay in advance. And they limit one hour per booking.

And some pools are not available because the premises are being used to house foreign workers 

Also, they are restricting the use of the changing rooms.

Cannot do this for the time being . . .

20200505-160056.jpg

Cos they know 游者之意不在池。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Try and see
37 minutes ago, fab said:

Cos they know 游者之意不在池。

Yeah man  :twisted:

Maybe they are also using this chance to clamp down on those who haress other swimmers in the changing rooms, cos recently the news carried a lot of articles of young guys being molested and sexually assaulted in pool changing rooms.

20200507-155237.jpg

20200507-155731.jpg

Guest Try and see
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Opening day den announce,

14 public transport staff have caught Covid-19

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/14-public-transport-staff-have-caught-covid-19

Likely these 14 were added to the total tally some weeks ago, spread out over a few days. That's why we did not see any day with 14+ community cases.

Probably most of them have recovered by now also. That's why they waited till now to report it.

It's definitely not the case that all 14 were detected yesterday or today.

Will phase 2 become wave 2?

pjyfa8L.jpg

agzR00X.jpg

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Try and see
3 minutes ago, fab said:

pjyfa8L.jpg

agzR00X.jpg

Even if some cases occur, it will be more mitigated now because people are wearing masks, and shops and public areas are disinfected more often.

As corny as this sounds, we're not the same S'pore as the S'pore back in Jan-Mar when we were caught off guard.

Even for Jan-Mar, there was not really a "wave" where massive numbers of S'poreans fell ill and died. There were clusters and some unlinked cases, and several imported cases, but there was not really a huge "wave" like what you see in America and Europe.

(The dormitories are considered large clusters but not community "waves".)

There's reason to hope that we can survive phase 2.

55 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

I think a lot of you all are waiting for this  :D

Lottery draws and outlet operations to resume from June 22: Singapore Pools

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/lottery-draws-and-outlet-operations-to-resume-from-june-22-singapore-pools

Yes,  thanks for update, this is the most important thing to many..... 

Sure have to survive phase 2, if not cannot have election....cases bound to increase but it looks like the dormitory mess is clearing up with less cases each day, so as long as it is not a big spike,  we would have the facilities and resources to deal with it. 

18 minutes ago, fab said:

pjyfa8L.jpg

I was at Sim Ming area, my goodness, almost 4 or 5 of the coffee shops were packed, people were talking, smiling while taking their foods or drinks. Social distancing was not observed.

Bought my meals & went back to my car quickly.

See a lot of people already wearing half mask,  exposing the  whole nose to the outside world, some wear the mask around the neck and busy talking on the phone....

Then you see a whole group of students playing basketball without mask and social distancing,  just one of them got it,  that's it. For some reason,  safra pool is still closed, gym was open with almost all guys wearing mask except for those on treadmill,  so better distance yourself from them. 

20 minutes ago, Larry said:

I was at Sim Ming area, my goodness, almost 4 or 5 of the coffee shops were packed, people were talking, smiling while taking their foods or drinks. Social distancing was not observed.

Bought my meals & went back to my car quickly.

aiya, everywhere same same lah.. i was walking round khatib area.. opp the mrt.. not everyone is wearing mask.. no social distancing practiced.. where are the enforcers..?? where are the social distancing ambassadors..?? please lor.. 2nd wave coming soon.. 

37 minutes ago, single42 said:

aiya, everywhere same same lah.. i was walking round khatib area.. opp the mrt.. not everyone is wearing mask.. no social distancing practiced.. where are the enforcers..?? where are the social distancing ambassadors..?? please lor.. 2nd wave coming soon.. 

Don't follow the crowd, Is better for you & me to continue the life style & practices during the circuit breaker. Play safe & don't take risk.

Guest Self-locker

I am still self-imposing my own Circuit Breaker.  I am not like other people.  Let them rush out to get their first virus for all I care.  Those old men gathering around and talking in the coffee shop are putting their own health and life at risk.  I am watching and waiting to see if there will be any spike of infection.  This phase 2 is madness.

Guest guest

Many people thought phase 2 means no more covid or low risk of getting covid, so everyone simply just go back to normal life before covid. I could hear the noisy sound come from the patrons at night from the hawker centre from my house again. It have been so quiet and peaceful for the past 2 months plus.

Guest Try and see
On 6/17/2020 at 7:32 PM, single42 said:

even budget shops like CK & hardware stores will not reopen till further notices

CK opened already. Today I went and bought from them

Guest Try and see
On 6/17/2020 at 7:23 PM, lonelyglobe said:

By the way, more interested if Singapore Pool open or not,  apparently they are allow to open but their website states it will be closed till further notice, really stupid, missed toto after more than 2 months. 

Yes, S'pore Pools will open from June 22

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/lottery-draws-and-outlet-operations-to-resume-from-june-22-singapore-pools

2 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

After spending 93b, time to recoup. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

44 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Precisely,  what they will do is just order a cup of kopi then sIt and talk the whole afternoon without wearing any mask. Social distancing is not practice in the hawker centre,  where are all the ambassador?  Back to flying with SIA? 

Becos all these people have the mindset that nothing will happen to them, or they are not that unlucky to catch the virus.

Guest Try and see
7 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Many people thought phase 2 means no more covid or low risk of getting covid, so everyone simply just go back to normal life before covid. I could hear the noisy sound come from the patrons at night from the hawker centre from my house again. It have been so quiet and peaceful for the past 2 months plus.

I hated the cb, but seeing all the phase 2 crowds today makes me really miss the peace and quiet of the cb.

No more empty and peaceful bus interiors, and silent streets.

Guest Try and see
6 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Yes, S'pore Pools will open from June 22

4 minutes ago, fab said:

Truer words have never been spoken!  :clap:

2 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I hated the cb, but seeing all the phase 2 crowds today makes me really miss the peace and quiet of the cb.

Yes,  is back to packed train and crowded places but not crazy yet as the million tourists have not descend on this tiny island yet, till then,  enjoy some peace while we still can. 

3 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I know how u feel. 

miss the peace and quiet too. 

9 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

Never? 

:P

9 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

6 hours ago, begleitung said:

I know how u feel. 

miss the peace and quiet too. 

Me 3.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Try and see

7 minutes ago, fab said:

Never? 

:P

It's metaphorical, which means that what you said about the SG govt using Toto, 4D and Big Sweep to recoup their $93b loss is very, very, very true  :D

Guest Fool of Number
10 hours ago, fab said:

There was no indication how 93Billion was spend.  Many speculated that it was taken from Peter to pay paul of the same family. Probably the number  is inclusive of revenue that was lost for not collecting from the residents like (freezing FWL, ERP...etc) or even some make-belief numbers that were not physically distributed but kept as "reserved fund" to be tap for those who needed it (subject to application approval).  There is vast majority who believed most of the reserves were  given out more to the employers instead of helping the people in this country.   End of the day, 93billion, probably wasn't being used up much to help the countrymen.  Numbers are form with no substance.

• G_M locked this topic