Male HQ

Singapore Swimming Complex/Pool

23 hours ago, ahboyah said:

Anyone going delta tmr morning?

i am going to DELTA POOL on 2nd May morning.

6 hours ago, begleitung said:

He wont b able 2

it is closed on Tuesdays

Base on app, maintenance is Wednesday. The updated ActiveSG app now have easy link to the facilities closure unlike previously had to manually search on browser. 
and for those who want to have a final memory of Queenstown pool, it will close for (god know how long) after 14 May 2023 for rejuvenation.

Edited by shyc
2 hours ago, shyc said:

Base on app, maintenance is Wednesday. The updated ActiveSG app now have easy link to the facilities closure unlike previously had to manually search on browser. 
and for those who want to have a final memory of Queenstown pool, it will close for (god know how long) after 14 May 2023 for rejuvenation.

Thk u.

can u search delta swimming pool in the facilities search field? I can only fond delta hockey field and hall. 

even if i tried to search for sport type, swimming or aqua sport etc does not appear in the activesg app. Wonder what i did wrong 

Edited by begleitung
10 hours ago, begleitung said:

…does not appear in the activesg app. Wonder what i did wrong 

It is under the rotating advert banner on the top, see below screen grab. Click on it, it’s the 3rd advert banner. Good luck 😉 

IMG-2611.jpg

17 hours ago, shyc said:

McD expected to open outside, just under the overhead bridge left side of entrance. Overhead bridge now connect all the way into lvl 2 outside the pool (Think gym is lvl 3 didn’t explore but seems to pack a crowd). Former entrance had been move slightly to the right side of where it used to be. (Note reference point is I am seeing the pool as I enter). Just aft entry is the now shelter kids pool due to the overhead gym (too crowded with families so didn’t explore but don’t think it is very deep pool so meant solely for kids). The former mid-depth pool had been sadly reclaimed and levelled partially, now adorned with plants. Pathetically leaving just slight less than half of what it used to be over the far end nearer where the lifeguards office used to be. Adult pool had the two side walls under the diving platform levelled so no more drainage (not sure if I make sense here, don’t really know how to describe this but u will know if u been a user there). With the mid-depth just a faction of what it was. I foresee when it’s back in full force with the kids swimming lessons, the adult pool would be packed like sardines. Currently no laps lane are marked so free for all. Also ActiveSG wifi cannot be found, guess it haven’t been setup. And the most important clock is also missing. So once everything is left in the locker and no watch, don’t have a clue to time. Locker is now 60cents and activated thru a central kiosk which also dispenses drinks to the left side. So imagine some folks wishy-washy and can’t decide on the drinks, you will be left waiting for him/her to finished before u can unlock your locker. Also note that you need to top up cash within your ActiveSG app as the locker doesn’t drawn from the ActiveSG credit. Alternatively use PayNow. Due to this confusion, many newbie’s are left fumbling on site. Locker strangely designed such that the door flip upwards making it a hassle to try and put your stuff in after using your mobile to scan the code to unlock a locker. 

And now for the most crucial info that everyone dying to know 😂 😝 The male changing room is now the first upon entry followed by the female and kids. Pathetically reduce to 1/3 its original size. I don’t wish to be there during peak hours as I foresee total lack of cubicles. Once u enter, shower cubicles to your left, straight ahead are the wc and behind to the left are the urinals and washing basins. 6 or 5 cubicles facing each other with 4 rows of dry benches. 2rows of benches back to back with middle hanging rack. Because the cubicles are compact, practically can see across the board on the opp side so no more hanky-panky, almost in full view for anyone within the shower area. Also the benches are slight obstruction 😂 

Just my personal view. IMHO so please have a go and do your own assessment. 

Shower cubicles facing each other is a good thing :) only if the doors wouldn’t close by itself. It’s annoying that most new doors have springs in the hinges that will “auto close” the doors. 

The shower cubicles door are ‘permanently’ open, and it’s very resort style. Only use one so the shower strength is not powerful not sure the rest. Drawback is very shallow drainage so can imagine the back flow from the other cubicle when used at the same time (think pee) 🫣. 

As for former hockey area. No more ‘grandstand’ if I am not mistaken. The walls and toilet had been removed and in its place are wire mesh so u see thru it. It looks like some sort of small partitions for some sort of racket or ball games before the open field. So I guess the toilets would be at the badminton hall area which are now glass walls. Am guessing maybe level 3 gym above the pool entrance might be more pleasing. Didn’t take a look myself, perhaps the next visit. 

https://postimg.cc/gallery/F4MK1tx

9 hours ago, shyc said:

The shower cubicles door are ‘permanently’ open, and it’s very resort style. Only use one so the shower strength is not powerful not sure the rest. Drawback is very shallow drainage so can imagine the back flow from the other cubicle when used at the same time (think pee) 🫣. 

As for former hockey area. No more ‘grandstand’ if I am not mistaken. The walls and toilet had been removed and in its place are wire mesh so u see thru it. It looks like some sort of small partitions for some sort of racket or ball games before the open field. So I guess the toilets would be at the badminton hall area which are now glass walls. Am guessing maybe level 3 gym above the pool entrance might be more pleasing. Didn’t take a look myself, perhaps the next visit. 

https://postimg.cc/gallery/F4MK1tx

will drop by on Friday night to check out the new pool. 🥳

8 hours ago, KeroKero said:

Is there any valid reason to shower with the door open or change in the open? 

No validation required. Do what you're most comfortable with. Had encountered a mentally challenge guy jerking off opening and people just look and moved on. Not that I am suggesting, just as long as no extremity. No one will question why you don't close your doors. There are guys who's so comfortable being naked in a male changing room, will walk from shower cubicle to washing basin or urinal.

Like to clarify some mistakes in ny earlier posting.

On entering the pool ahead is not a kids pool but a 1 meter depth, sheltered training pool. The former training-pool in the middle which now is a small fraction is the new kids pool of about a foot depth. The water in the shelter training pool is freezing cold as compared to the competition pool under the light rain. A led panel was fixed near the competition pool so i gathered the digital clock might be there are all. There seems to be more staffs moving about, maybe to easy things as it start up and maybe from the gym above. 

23 minutes ago, shyc said:

Like to clarify some mistakes in ny earlier posting.

On entering the pool ahead is not a kids pool but a 1 meter depth, sheltered training pool. The former training-pool in the middle which now is a small fraction is the new kids pool of about a foot depth. The water in the shelter training pool is freezing cold as compared to the competition pool under the light rain. A led panel was fixed near the competition pool so i gathered the digital clock might be there are all. There seems to be more staffs moving about, maybe to easy things as it start up and maybe from the gym above. 

I think the training pool is 1.2m, right? 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

I think the training pool is 1.2m, right? 

No, shelter training pool is standard one meter thru out. Also a ramp going inwards thou not sure how the usage for. Competition pool at 1.2 & peak at 1.6 only. I knw before revamp they uses to bring special needs folks. On certain morning. So curious if they will be meant for special training aids. If that the purpose they shld have consider for slight heater. The water was freezing imho worst than when I was swiming on rainning windy day in open pool, suspect due to the shelter.

To the cute nsf hotties whom I jerked off with totally naked in the open when the shower area was empty this afternoon, thank you ;)

Lucky for us as the showers is totally empty for a long duration. Our lucky day 😁

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

Wahlau all this men need retraining sia. 

1. Hang their wet trunks on the common 'dry' bench and make it a mini pool 😱

2. Wipe their feet with lots of tissue or toilet roll and leave the used item on the bench 🤢

3. Leaving their finished bottle of shampoo or shower foam inside the shower rack, worst their mask as well 😤

Make the clean environment as flirty as possible so that they can complaint shower area noone clean.  🤬😡

on the side note, i think the gym shower area is bigger than the pool shower area. 🤦🏻

1 hour ago, shyc said:

Wahlau all this men need retraining sia. 

1. Hang their wet trunks on the common 'dry' bench and make it a mini pool 😱

2. Wipe their feet with lots of tissue or toilet roll and leave the used item on the bench 🤢

3. Leaving their finished bottle of shampoo or shower foam inside the shower rack, worst their mask as well 😤

Make the clean environment as flirty as possible so that they can complaint shower area noone clean.  🤬😡

on the side note, i think the gym shower area is bigger than the pool shower area. 🤦🏻

IKR. ActiveSG gives us a nice pool, nice changing room but some people just don’t know how to appreciate and take care of them. Sigh.  

1 hour ago, begleitung said:

do u go there often

Not really but I forgot my access card today so I couldn't go to the nearest pool to my workplace and just nice the bus to the pool came timely. 

May go more often in the future due to change in work location.