Jump to content
Male HQ
Guest Terence

Are We Really Really Able To Have Close Bros Without Any Sex?

Recommended Posts

Guest Terence

i know many gay friends started out as ons or f buddies before becoming close friends. those in a clique, they also have sexual experiences with each other before. some also have the thoughts but never ask cos their friends are attached. and then there are NSA fun secretly behind doors.

 

some friends never become close friends at all though they can get along well. cos one party is sexually interested but the other party is not. i myself have alot of such cases - want to develop sincere 'brotherhood' friendship but they wanted something more.

 

those that are not sexually interested in each other, they are just normal friends.

 

so is it possible? no make up stories pls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the problem with straight people is that within my circle, many plans to settle down, and once they have family, safe to say i will be lonely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the gay community,  similar to straight guys, all bros are bendable. 

 

You will only be safe with close sis.


鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Playfully

Sometimes it's nice to be sexually playful amongst friends. 

I've been to a sex party with some Taiwanese friends. It's at a bar and at the right moment, everybody got naked. There's no outright sex else the bar may lose its licence but plenty of playful fondling. It's wild and unbridled fun. Obviously only those sexually desirable were invited otherwise it will be awkward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest

If your friend's type is polar opposite of yours, and you never agree on a hot guy you both like, you can safely be friends. Next would be whether you click well on platonic stuff...

 

For straight people, clicking on common interests might be best way to work as you age. Even after marriage, straight folks will still head out to pursue their interests and those who share same interests with them.

 

1 hour ago, Guest Playfully said:

Sometimes it's nice to be sexually playful amongst friends. 

I've been to a sex party with some Taiwanese friends. It's at a bar and at the right moment, everybody got naked. There's no outright sex else the bar may lose its licence but plenty of playful fondling. It's wild and unbridled fun. Obviously only those sexually desirable were invited otherwise it will be awkward.

 

Agreed, sometimes the fondling doesn't have to go to blowjob or anal. I have been to chalets where some of us will spend some time naked and hug and fondle skin-to-skin. Just no stimulation until the person cums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Playfully
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

 

 

Agreed, sometimes the fondling doesn't have to go to blowjob or anal. I have been to chalets where some of us will spend some time naked and hug and fondle skin-to-skin. Just no stimulation until the person cums.

Actually it was not as innocent as it seemed. Some of us are there to flaunt and fish for later sex outside.

The kinkiest game we played was guessing who's top who's bottom. 

 

We rolled the dice, whoever got picked will have the choice to confess, if he confessed as bottom, he'll be allowed to insert a condomed baby carrot into his ass, if he insist to be top, he'll be asked to penetrate through a piece of water melon.

 

If he don't confess, we'll guess and make him do the reverse role. If he looked like a top, whoooho, we get to see him being penetrated by a baby carrot. If he looked like a bottom, we see his difficulty poking through that thick piece of water melon.

Most such games were intentionally played to break through the taboo of who's top and the "I'm 0.5" majority. It's no surprise that there were very few tops, some were true 0.5 but most were 0.

 

The most revealing game was everybody had to take turn to lay back and pick up a small plastic cup with handle, with his toes then pour the little bit of wine into his mouth. He'll have to repeat until he got at least a drop into his mouth. In the meantime, everybody got a good look into his hole and the hole don't lie.

 

I must say it's all very well planned and everybody was so sporting because there's sexual tension in the air, then we don't mind showing. 

Anyway, it's not so innocent because I was booked by one of the tops once my sexual role was revealed so explicitly. It's funny how the seatings started to shift once the guys changed their targets after the revelations.

The 2 seating beside me with "大哥" this, "大哥" that, suddenly gave way to that top with "兄弟,敬你一杯。"

The 2 of them rolled their eyes and smiled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest Playfully said:

Actually it was not as innocent as it seemed. Some of us are there to flaunt and fish for later sex outside.

The kinkiest game we played was guessing who's top who's bottom. 

 

We rolled the dice, whoever got picked will have the choice to confess, if he confessed as bottom, he'll be allowed to insert a condomed baby carrot into his ass, if he insist to be top, he'll be asked to penetrate through a piece of water melon.

 

If he don't confess, we'll guess and make him do the reverse role. If he looked like a top, whoooho, we get to see him being penetrated by a baby carrot. If he looked like a bottom, we see his difficulty poking through that thick piece of water melon.

Most such games were intentionally played to break through the taboo of who's top and the "I'm 0.5" majority. It's no surprise that there were very few tops, some were true 0.5 but most were 0.

 

The most revealing game was everybody had to take turn to lay back and pick up a small plastic cup with handle, with his toes then pour the little bit of wine into his mouth. He'll have to repeat until he got at least a drop into his mouth. In the meantime, everybody got a good look into his hole and the hole don't lie.

 

I must say it's all very well planned and everybody was so sporting because there's sexual tension in the air, then we don't mind showing. 

Anyway, it's not so innocent because I was booked by one of the tops once my sexual role was revealed so explicitly. It's funny how the seatings started to shift once the guys changed their targets after the revelations.

The 2 seating beside me with "大哥" this, "大哥" that, suddenly gave way to that top with "兄弟,敬你一杯。"

The 2 of them rolled their eyes and smiled.

I guess thats bros with holes HAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest
6 hours ago, Guest Playfully said:

Actually it was not as innocent as it seemed. Some of us are there to flaunt and fish for later sex outside.

The kinkiest game we played was guessing who's top who's bottom. 

 

We rolled the dice, whoever got picked will have the choice to confess, if he confessed as bottom, he'll be allowed to insert a condomed baby carrot into his ass, if he insist to be top, he'll be asked to penetrate through a piece of water melon.

 

If he don't confess, we'll guess and make him do the reverse role. If he looked like a top, whoooho, we get to see him being penetrated by a baby carrot. If he looked like a bottom, we see his difficulty poking through that thick piece of water melon.

Most such games were intentionally played to break through the taboo of who's top and the "I'm 0.5" majority. It's no surprise that there were very few tops, some were true 0.5 but most were 0.

 

The most revealing game was everybody had to take turn to lay back and pick up a small plastic cup with handle, with his toes then pour the little bit of wine into his mouth. He'll have to repeat until he got at least a drop into his mouth. In the meantime, everybody got a good look into his hole and the hole don't lie.

 

I must say it's all very well planned and everybody was so sporting because there's sexual tension in the air, then we don't mind showing. 

Anyway, it's not so innocent because I was booked by one of the tops once my sexual role was revealed so explicitly. It's funny how the seatings started to shift once the guys changed their targets after the revelations.

The 2 seating beside me with "大哥" this, "大哥" that, suddenly gave way to that top with "兄弟,敬你一杯。"

The 2 of them rolled their eyes and smiled.

 

Those are some nice games! I think what I went for really pales in comparison. Mostly just cuddling only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More possible between bots.

 

Less possible between tops.


鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, fab said:

In the gay community,  similar to straight guys, all bros are bendable. 

 

You will only be safe with close sis.

 

I disagree.  I have not had the fortune to have brothers.

But I'm sure that sex with my brother would never cross my mind.

 

If it is possible to leave out sex between genetic brothers,

why should it not be possible between friendship brothers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest btm

I've been close with my best friend since high school and we came out to each other slightly after college. We've been best friends for a long time. Though we live in different countries now, we're still in close contact thanks to technology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I always feel and it pans out to be pretty  true in that... if you and your str8/gay friend has nothing in common like a strong share interest - OUTSIDE of sex for gay friends, iut never last nor can it be rekindled. I can have friends who I am into photography with and we might lose contact when they get a g/f or wife but overtime as that settle down, they start to come back out to enjoy the hobby again for example. But if all that ties you over due to sex and it is superficial in that the act is manly sex with a little light conversation and meals and and then its off till the next time both feel the sexual urge. It does not last usually. Having that freedom to anytime doing another guy or another guy cross your path and offer, there is little incentive to keep coming back to the same hole or cock. That is too easy.

 

In some case when your choices are limited or you are one who grow attached to something familiar but yet fall short of love to have a LTR, it can work but that is rare. I have a few like that well more them than me but that is alright for me and for them when they sort me out every few months or a year and I know they seek no one else. Mainly I guess they are married and just trust me enough to come back for their occasional need to have some bisexual fun. But again we have other interests we share that also kept it going plus we have a long long friendship history and not all outing ends up in bed.


** My comments are my own opinion and how I see & learn things. Any issue with that, you have a problem with your own understanding that left you feeling conflicted. Which is good as it motivates you to RETHINK them and find out if still valid, wrong or misguided. Ideals should always be tested and re-tested for it to remain truth, current and help you grow. Agree to disagree. I argue the points not about getting personal, that is, if I choose to argue at all. We can learn something new every day. Myself included. I keep life and things in balance that's how I present views in my commentaries at Blowing Wind. - Updated: June 2020

* Supporting the Strives of the Intellectual Dark Web Community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love having bros for fun sex it bond each other haha make the ties even tighter too bad I can’t find one or any regular. Tired of cruising islandwide one night stand etc...wide after gym or swim or sweaty jog...end up naked jerkoff with nature haha  

 

based of my many2 experiences I don’t believe in guys to guys relationship Cupid give up on me as I give up on love ...tired Liao I rather being single freedom horny sweaty naked fetish kinky on my own way...only those who like me can understand haha beside guys who is Straight bi married gay is all the same...u will never be enough of one haha 

 

karma is a bitch and the more u lie cheat etc it will eat u up slowly...for me being yourself honest loyal passion horny happy don’t give a fuck bout who judge you is the best way...


those bros who don’t mind or love to explore with me or open minded haha just follow my lead u r in good hands safe and sound haha ;)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2020 at 7:18 AM, Guest Terence said:

i know many gay friends started out as ons or f buddies before becoming close friends. those in a clique, they also have sexual experiences with each other before. some also have the thoughts but never ask cos their friends are attached. and then there are NSA fun secretly behind doors.

 

some friends never become close friends at all though they can get along well. cos one party is sexually interested but the other party is not. i myself have alot of such cases - want to develop sincere 'brotherhood' friendship but they wanted something more.

 

those that are not sexually interested in each other, they are just normal friends.

 

so is it possible? no make up stories pls.

Yes it is possible, when the other person is not your type OR the other person has no intention to have any sexual relationship with you.

 

I have a buddy whom we talk about anything except sexual stuff. And we have been friends for almost 20 years. I did try drop hints (just for fun) but he did drop back hints that he is not into me. So that's how our friendship don't go that way and we've maintain that.

 

After many years, that thought of having sex with your buddy will definitely not come - as long as both never entertain the thought.

Edited by KINKYMALAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2020 at 5:52 PM, Guest Playfully said:

Actually it was not as innocent as it seemed. Some of us are there to flaunt and fish for later sex outside.

The kinkiest game we played was guessing who's top who's bottom. 

 

We rolled the dice, whoever got picked will have the choice to confess, if he confessed as bottom, he'll be allowed to insert a condomed baby carrot into his ass, if he insist to be top, he'll be asked to penetrate through a piece of water melon.

 

If he don't confess, we'll guess and make him do the reverse role. If he looked like a top, whoooho, we get to see him being penetrated by a baby carrot. If he looked like a bottom, we see his difficulty poking through that thick piece of water melon.

Most such games were intentionally played to break through the taboo of who's top and the "I'm 0.5" majority. It's no surprise that there were very few tops, some were true 0.5 but most were 0.

 

The most revealing game was everybody had to take turn to lay back and pick up a small plastic cup with handle, with his toes then pour the little bit of wine into his mouth. He'll have to repeat until he got at least a drop into his mouth. In the meantime, everybody got a good look into his hole and the hole don't lie.

 

I must say it's all very well planned and everybody was so sporting because there's sexual tension in the air, then we don't mind showing. 

Anyway, it's not so innocent because I was booked by one of the tops once my sexual role was revealed so explicitly. It's funny how the seatings started to shift once the guys changed their targets after the revelations.

The 2 seating beside me with "大哥" this, "大哥" that, suddenly gave way to that top with "兄弟,敬你一杯。"

The 2 of them rolled their eyes and smiled.

So fun, I wish I can play the same. 

 

Which bar is this in Taiwan? :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2020 at 11:19 AM, fab said:

In the gay community,  similar to straight guys, all bros are bendable. 

 

You will only be safe with close sis.

Agreed, until now i only have my female ex-colleagues who will still contract me to chat while my male friends all no longer contactable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can, why not... I used to have one... We are bromance.. We are too close... even we both have gf... But we dont even have sex at all even... Hug, shower. Sports, sleepover...we even play pincing nipple and ass but we dont even think about doing sex... 

 

Now I am looking for a new bro as he is too busy with work and family.... No sex pls... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the past I do have male friends. As not every male friends u like to have sex with them rite ? But I lost these friends after they got married.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i really like to have a real straight guy friend who will not judge me. also to be friends with his straight guy friends who are not homophobic and will not judge me. no sex or whatever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, suckUdry said:

i really like to have a real straight guy friend who will not judge me. also to be friends with his straight guy friends who are not homophobic and will not judge me. no sex or whatever. 

Me too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, suckUdry said:

i really like to have a real straight guy friend who will not judge me. also to be friends with his straight guy friends who are not homophobic and will not judge me. no sex or whatever. 

 

I am fortunate to have numerous straight friends who are supportive that I am gay. I work very closely with my senior partner of the firm, and over the years, despite him being conservative on some issues, when it comes to LGBT rights, he is all for it. Sometimes we will go shopping together since he needed my gay eye to pick out suits etc. and he has become more like a bro in some sense.

 


Love. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
counter