Male HQ

When do Gays stop losing value?

Guest Phase 2

Guest Phase 2

When do PLU stop losing market value? Once they reach 40? Once they go out of shape? Or there will always be someone out there who will like you regardless? Do older guys always feel that young guys catch?

31 minutes ago, Guest Phase 2 said:

When do PLU stop losing market value? Once they reach 40? Once they go out of shape? Or there will always be someone out there who will like you regardless? Do older guys always feel that young guys catch?

Catch what? STDs?

Find the one who loves your soul, not the one who lusts your pole or hole. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

28 minutes ago, fab said:

Catch what? STDs?

Find the one who loves your soul, not the one who lusts your pole or hole. 

Well, if someone luvs my soul, plus my pole but not my hole will be just soooooo

PERRRRFECT.🤭 Lol

Edited by yuquidam

Guest drama

When your frenemy is still bagging men at the bars, and you are collecting rubbish outside the bars, you know you got no value. Made worse when your frenemy spots you and splashes the drink in your face. 

1 hour ago, yuquidam said:

Well, if someone luvs my soul, plus my pole but not my hole will be just soooooo

PERRRRFECT.🤭 Lol

Lol. 

Hence I said hole OR pole.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 minutes ago, Neh Neh said:

When one lost confident in oneself, one has lost value too.

Displaying confidence at right time. But no to over confidence. 

5 hours ago, Guest Phase 2 said:

Sorry but ....

Why would you peg your self-worth value to just how well you can attract or sex? Is that your only sense of self-worth in your life? Is that not aiming too low as an expectation to represent you? Benchmarking your worth to vanity or viewed as a sex bunny heh. If you have successes in your general life but falter in the attraction dept, is that so bad? Life's a cycle, you have your start, your peak and then your fade. 

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

15 hours ago, Guest Phase 2 said:

The market value of PLU are being continuously readjusted.  The youthful attraction value keeps dropping with time,  the assertiveness, smartness, finances keep increasing,  and in middle age and beyond the wisdom, understanding, congeniality, good nature may raise from nothing and become increasingly valuable. 

So the value may never have to reach zero.

Guest Huge Tit

There'll always be guys who think you're not IT. You can choose to get depressed or you can just move on.

There are always guys who think they are too good for other people. I;ve seen guys rejecting gorgeous guys. I've seen guys kena MRT langa still want to be choosy.

Just don't take it personally in this cruising game. PS I know easier said than done but no point getting upset right?

16 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Displaying confidence at right time. But no to over confidence. 

It's telling when the right time is that takes a life time to learn.

You are leading them on to ooze, instead of squirt, or land them with blue balls.

You are straightening me out. 

5 hours ago, wilfgene said:

It's telling when the right time is that takes a life time to learn.

You are leading them on to ooze, instead of squirt, or land them with blue balls.

You are straightening me out. 

Haha learning is life long journey. Thats why I always look for enlightenment and best processes. 

Leading them to ooze. Probably?  🤣

Guest Shotgun uncle

To quote the famous Einstein,

"Losing Value is Relative"

The harsh reality of gay circle is that you are being judged on your market value especially amongst gay friends, even if there's no sex involved.

If there's sex involved, market value is weighted carefully before there's copulation.

As an old gay, I'm very aware that I'm losing market value. But then relative to me, my FBs are also losing value too. So relative to them, I'm still good value.

I go to Shogun. Even amongst old uncle friends, we still gossip about market value, like who is who is worth to be. Value is what others give your valuation. The best proof of value is whether other old uncles think that relative to them, you are value enough to molest. 

So I don't mind being molested. Like that old uncle who molested me said, "molest you is to give you face, you know. Who want to touch you if you got no value one."

Like that also can, he sure win loh.

Also value is relative to supply and demand. Not many old tops but plenty of old bottoms. Bottoms need to be of higher value to attract the few tops. At Shogun, lagi no hope to find old tops. At most if you got value, those old uncles want to touch touch, dig dig and suck suck.

That's why those China workers who use Shogun as cheap accommodation have to fill in the top roles. I go very late at night, pretend to sleep at the big beds at the roof top. They'll prowl around then remove my towel to check my value. Like we gossip at Shogun, those China workers told us explicitly, first check face value, then skin must be smooth, backside must have meaty, hole must not be loose or already used.

I don't know why but sometimes I think it's degrading but sometimes I think being degraded like a piece of meat is kinky. There in an open public marketing Chinatown, he removed my towel, he caressed my face to check for wrinkles, he caressed my chest to check that I have nice big pecs and he squeezed the merchandise to make me aaaahhh, he caressed my legs to check for loose skin before raising it to check my butts for meatyness, then the final test, he parted my legs wide apart, fingered my hole and pinched my nipples to check for looseness and gripping response.

All the while, there are others nearby watching me being graded and degraded like a piece of meat.

Only when he's satisfied then he pick up the lube to wet me up, put in his condom, raised my legs, lay on top of me, kiss my face, kiss my neck, pinch my nipples to distract me from the pain while he slowly entered me down to the hilt.

Actually it works both ways, he's well aware that I'm grading his value via his performance. The voyeurs are grading both our values whether it's hot enough to touch. 

Once he had his way with me, my value immediately dropped to almost zero. But it's at least worth something to that old uncle who  molested me said, "molest you is to give you face, you know. Who want to touch you if you got no value one. Somemore already 2nd hand used already one."

Like that also can, he sure win loh.

Machiam like low low value then must sell low low to him like 2nd hand. He's like karang guni man, touch here touch there, check here check there. 

Who don't want to be proud proud with high value. But once I'm fucked publicly, my value dropped to almost zero and I had to swallow my pride. I'm literally used and thrown away like soiled tissues. 

The truth is there's very little pride to begin with that's why I'm degrading myself being treated like a piece of meat and fucked in public. What low value I have dropped even lower to near zero.

What little pride I have also dropped to almost zero. It's even more degrading to be molested by garang guni uncle. Full grown man, totally naked let his skinny wrinkled hands finger deep inside, let him pinched my nipples. But when he tried to kiss me, sorry, that ugly face is  too close for comfort and I pushed his face away and hear him suan me, "don't act pride lah, you let people fuck your CB let people watch already where can you pride one. Come lah, don't be proud lah, open your legs lah, let me see your CB got shiok or not."

Don't say he not clever. He suan me and finger my CB to degrade me further so that relative to him, my value is lower then his. Like that he also feel so song one and can feel proud proud.

47 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Haha learning is life long journey. Thats why I always look for enlightenment and best processes. 

Leading them to ooze. Probably?  🤣

"Our life span is limited, yet knowledge is infinite...."

This time around, you being not the temptation to go astray.

Edited by wilfgene

On 6/22/2020 at 12:43 PM, Guest Phase 2 said:

(ok im not reading what ever scary flames is happening above but) I think that there is appeal at every stage? There will be those who chase silver daddies, those Chasers for chub. Those who want gachimuchi type (out of seasoned body builder vibes), those who want hairy. I think there is always appeal for everyone, its just how many people with that liking? 

Someone suggested this to be in this thread 😃

“If you find yourself craving approval, you are low on self-love. Stop grasping for a few scraps wherever you can. Go home and make yourself a feast. Love yourself deeply today.”
― Vironika Tugaleva

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

gays loose value when they reach uncle status at age 30. The old must make way for the young in terms of social status, jobs and lifestyle. When gays reaches 30, they must be prepared to settle for less  as these people are not prepared to have fresh ideas and thinking. However many old gays abv 30 love to cling on to power, to jobs and fight against young gays knowing very well they are in a loosing battle. People over 30 must be the 1st to loose their jobs if a young gay wants the job, they must step down and allow the young to manage them.

Guest Fatty
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

gays loose value when they reach uncle status at age 30. The old must make way for the young in terms of social status, jobs and lifestyle. When gays reaches 30, they must be prepared to settle for less  as these people are not prepared to have fresh ideas and thinking. However many old gays abv 30 love to cling on to power, to jobs and fight against young gays knowing very well they are in a loosing battle. People over 30 must be the 1st to loose their jobs if a young gay wants the job, they must step down and allow the young to manage them.

Ok, noted.

have you stepped down? 

For bottom, I think after 36 value starts going down.

for Top, maybe you still can keep the value high till 40s, since it’s short supply high demand.

but overall if you have a good career, take care of yourself well physically and mentally, I do think your value can last long since you are not in the position to be chosen or picked.

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

2 hours ago, wkayz said:

For bottom, I think after 36 value starts going down.

for Top, maybe you still can keep the value high till 40s, since it’s short supply high demand.

but overall if you have a good career, take care of yourself well physically and mentally, I do think your value can last long since you are not in the position to be chosen or picked.

why 36 ah for btms lolz

4 minutes ago, mate69 said:

why 36 ah for btms lolz

Lol.

Lawrence,  Natalie,  meomeo are all above 36. Very hurting you know.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

29 minutes ago, mate69 said:

why 36 ah for btms lolz

Haha because you have got up till 35 to make it happen!! Build a career, body etc!

hahaha joking la. Who am I to say? Glad you had a laugh.

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

Guest jjlin
On 6/23/2020 at 4:57 PM, Guest Shotgun uncle said:

"Losing Value is Relative

Who don't want to be proud proud with high value. But once I'm fucked publicly, my value dropped to almost zero and I had to swallow my pride. I'm literally used and thrown away like soiled tissues. 

The truth is there's very little pride to begin with that's why I'm degrading myself being treated like a piece of meat and fucked in public. What low value I have dropped even lower to near zero.

Thanks for the vaguely titillating account.

I am curious though... why would your value drop to zero after getting fucked.

That is something I can't get my head around.

I have been to sauna, and got fucked by several guys over the course of the stay.

Doesn't seem to note any drop in value after being used!

15 hours ago, Guest BIt but Steve lets you go said:

Steve removed the hook from your mouth so that you can continue swimming joyfully in your waters of political and social fantasy.

Whatever makes you HAPPY! :thumb:

Ya.. go with that to help you sleep. He is no better or Less than. Why not you stand up for it and be the shill that you are and do something about it. I leave BW the day the people vote me out or the owner ask me to go. I will show you how to be a man and go..without a whimper. You have no morale to stand on hiding behind your screen. Just like I have nothing to gain but waste my time typing long form comments and hopefully helpful comments hopefully to help others and pay it forward. YOu think I have nothing else better to do with my time? if not for COVID19?

THIS IS MY VALUE here and so long as I do that you think the owners here will ask me to go over you and your cronies? You think your white trash has that much a pull here when he is not better than me, a register guest of the forum? You need your head examined for your lack of common sense to argue.

Edited by upshot
typo and clarity

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Any gay will have reduced market value, once he stopped believing in himself, his trust in being charming to others.

Attraction does not just come from physical appearance.

Actually, I don't like the word of "market value" on human beings.

For sure, you need to adapt expectations, in older ages you might not only attract gym toned hunks and youngsters.

For Singapore I already see too many younger guys daydreaming and chasing unrealistic goals, wasting their youth in searching the 150% which is rare "in the market".

In Asia you are even luckier, for younger guys searching a "daddy" type (and not for financial aims).

If you're in Europe, US, Canada or South America, the chances for younger guys searching guys above 45 are very rare and for sure less than in Asia.

The most important here is to refrain from having a negative lookout. I would recommend the threadstarter to take a more positive approach, why already fearing in your age, once you exceed 40years (sex) life is over.

Please stop thinking in such bad terms.

I admit, when I was in my 20s, I thought life is over after 30. But it doesn't seem true...

Yes, maybe in your 80s you won't have any sex lust or sex appeal but take the chances before that time and enjoy and please start learning to enjoy your life instead of troubling you with such negative thoughts.

Don't waste your time: Go out and enjoy... with or without regrets...

Don't forget: human life is not eternal!

Edited by singalion

On 6/23/2020 at 2:57 PM, Guest Shotgun uncle said:

"Losing Value is Relative"

The harsh reality of gay circle is that you are being judged on your market value especially amongst gay friends, even if there's no sex involved.

Quite candid indeed.

Guest Shotgun uncle
2 hours ago, Guest jjlin said:

Thanks for the vaguely titillating account.

I am curious though... why would your value drop to zero after getting fucked.

That is something I can't get my head around.

I have been to sauna, and got fucked by several guys over the course of the stay.

Doesn't seem to note any drop in value after being used!

Congratulations, maybe you have high value to begin with and you didn't have to do it openly letting others watch.

You see those comments, 30+ already going downhill, we 50++ old uncle can sell to karangguni liao.

Sex is dirty, if you're the bottom, it's lagi dirty. Everybody like new virgin, being fucked openly and be seen means I'm used, 2nd hand already.

If you've been to Shogun and chat with those low class uncles there, you'll know how crude and rude they can be while watching me getting fucked, or their excuse say they are more direct. 

What I can write here is nowhere near as rude as what that old uncle and some watchers were calling me while he digged my used CB and pinched my nipples because most of that was in hokkien, too much for me to verbatim and too vulgar for suitable translations. I can only use relativity again, if those swear words you hear at your local kopitiam, then they are 10x more rude since I'm totally naked and with my legs wide open exposing my wet wet CB let them dig.

Guest Shotgun uncle
1 hour ago, singalion said:

Yes, maybe in your 80s you won't have any sex lust or sex appeal but take the chances before that time and enjoy and please start learning to enjoy your life instead of troubling you with such negative thoughts.

Don't forget: human life is not eternal!

That advice is a double edged sword.

Sometimes, I want to have as much sex as I can get before I'm 80s.

Some people thought that's positive.

Sometimes I may seem too slutty like I'm too desperate.

Then some people thought that's negative.

20 minutes ago, Guest Shotgun uncle said:

but that are the unexplainable things in life.

It is like you chat on grindr, have time, but nobody matching, no real good replies or no great approaches for you, but then you are busy or down with flu, log in to grindr due to boredom and 50 guys want to meet you instantly. I did not say, life is always fair. ha ha

And this thing about "too slutty" or "too desperate" I never really attended to.

Why bother what others think?

Slutty might be if you just put yourself on an open bed at a sauna and don't bother who enters you.

Too desperate are you maybe if you are too dried out, like if you had to work into nights due to a project and then just feel you missed a lot of fun.

The thing is, learn to look not too desperate too others.... It's just how you put the setting...

Actually, the part is about enjoying. As long as you enjoy, then it's great.

3 hours ago, upshot said:

Ya.. go with that to help you sleep. He is no better or Less than. Why not you stand up for it and be the shill that you are and do something about it. I leave BW the day the people vote me out or the owner ask me to go. I will show you how to be a man and go..without a whimper. You have no morale to stand on hiding behind your screen. Just like I have nothing to gain but waste my time typing long form comments and hopefully helpful comments hopefully to help others and pay it forward. YOu think I have nothing else better to do with my time? if not for COVID19?

THIS IS MY VALUE here and so long as I do that you think the owners here will ask me to go over you and your cronies? You think your white trash has that much a pull here when he is not better than me, a register guest of the forum? You need your head examined for your lack of common sense to argue.

This is a beautiful post!  Full of zest and fire,  with some shades of indignation and...  and a homeopathic spice of paranoia. 

Your paranoia is only a misconception.  I don't want you removed, and I don't know that others want it either.  You can be a trustful conveyor of the ideologies that we oppose.  So your posts give us an opportunity to state our own progressive ideologies, something we do with satisfaction.  Please stop thinking that you are so "special"  and join the conversations like everyone else does.

And please don't take it out on "Guest Bit but Steve lets you go". He just wants to help you to get my message, since you have banned me.

56 minutes ago, Guest Shotgun uncle said:

Maybe you see value in getting as much sex as you can.

But one can find that pleasures don't ACCUMULATE.

They are not like money that can be accumulated into a fortune.

As children if we eat something delicious, we want to keep eating it  forever  (until we get stomach pains)

As adults, we should recognize that pleasures have their shelf life, they are perishable.

If you have all the sex you can get when young,  what of it will remain at 80,  except some memories?

Maybe a good measure of pleasures are the amounts that keep us satisfied,  without feeling deprived.

The silly extent you go to show me his status here and so-called benevolences. You are pathetic and it shines thru. I am out of it. Not going to be baited again.

I have too much value in myself to lose more time over.

Sorry folks and moderators...I do not want to spoil this thread. It's not fair.  ~out.

Edited by upshot

• 2 years later...
Guest Haha
On 7/2/2022 at 11:05 PM, Guest Resident said:

I think from 40 and above. I seldom get hooked nowadays. Sad

True... Unless u r a fxxking hot sexy daddy, otherwise u can stay home watch Netflix. 

When you start valuing yourself for who you are, you will never let others place a value on you.  Valuing yourself includes prioritizing your self-care, and being the best version of you. Ask yourself, am I being the best version of myself today? Some days you will feel like you can conquer the world, other days, the world has conquered you. Regardless, you have you. Treat yourself with kindness and love, fuck what others think. 

Love. 

On 7/2/2022 at 2:11 PM, doncoin said:

When you start valuing yourself for who you are, you will never let others place a value on you.  Valuing yourself includes prioritizing your self-care, and being the best version of you. Ask yourself, am I being the best version of myself today? Some days you will feel like you can conquer the world, other days, the world has conquered you. Regardless, you have you. Treat yourself with kindness and love, fuck what others think. 

Well said.   We should be OUR BEST FRIEND.   This does not mean that we have to be our ONLY best friend.

To lose value when we reach 40?    For the manufacturers of baby products we lose value as soon as we become toddlers.  For kindergartens,  as soon as we enter elementary schools. 

This conversation about when we lose value comes several centuries too late.  Today, slavery has been abolished, so we are not bought or sold anymore,  ha ha.

Guest Guest
On 7/3/2022 at 2:53 AM, robin said:

One start losing the value when: 

- Lost confidence 

- Becoming dirty old man 

- Act desperate 

- Overstay your presence 

In short, nothing to do with age

Reminded me of those desperate old men cruising in public toilets. 

On 7/3/2022 at 10:04 AM, Guest Guest said:

Reminded me of those desperate old men cruising in public toilets. 

Even these desperate old men cruising in public toilets are better off than so many old men who are unable to do so,  either because they have disabilities, or because they are ready to pass away.

If you have such a negative approach to your life, then I predict you will suffer depression very soon.

Aging is a normal process and start to live with it.

Whether young guys tend to like older men for sex depends on various factors. It must not just be the outer shape.

And if you are 50 and above why need to date some 20s guys?

Surely your market value will be lower to those young boys.

It is just a fact you have to accept.

Appreciate the moments with sex and younger guys and try to keep in shape and mentally fit, remain always a nice chap and bond with other gay people for non sexual activities.

Anything else, your market value will drop to zero, because what guy does want to meet someone who is full of negativity.

Edited by singalion

In matters of sex,  the gays who lose value with age the fastest are those who are used to be the ones being seduced by others who approach them for sex,  but who have problems taking the initiative.

It is helpful if we try early enough to overcome our shyness, to build a thicker skin able to take rejections without getting depressed,  to become willing to take emotional risks and approach those who we feel attracted to.  If we succeed we don't need to be seduced, instead we may gain abilities to seduce.  These abilities come with the cultivation of positive traits that make us attractive in some ways,  like a good character, well preserved body,  some stability, financial strength.  So we may progressively lose the convenience of having sex come to us, but we may gain the ability to be successful in our strive for sex even if it comes with much more work.

Its all in your mind, suffice to say, love yourself, treat your body with respect, everything in moderation and of course incorporate exercise, working out gives your endorphins which also helps with your thinking, makes you feel good and handle whatever stress comes your way.

Its your own perception of self worth, no one deeps in value.

Start or stop losing value?

Only a dead person will stop losing value. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.