Male HQ

GE2020

d15cr33t

7 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

this is how they painted him and which is why some advised dr. Paul tambyah to leave sdp 

Where u dig this one out n why? Now u dun trust him anymore?

I still pity him n I believe he has changed to a better person now.

5 hours ago, Since u r here said:

All these footages r in national archives mah

no secret at all:

which is why i said miW will never let him have a chance to get in! Is this even a secret??!!

if u r clean u r..... if u dare to attack, others dare to also.....

if u r not dirty, no1 can taint u with 100trillion videos online.

if not why ivan didnt admit to his mistake....

i can even rem what ST (Political) editor Chua mui hoong (or spelt something like that) describe dr . Chee in last election too

all these articles can be dug out from library and archives- no secret

she could write all she wants but we can choose/vote who we want too

the jail and etc , nus case is a fact mah

if we dare to paint Pap that way, they can do it one zillion time better than us, they have the resources mah

this is not my first few votings although i have walkover encounters too, there aint anything i have not seen at this age.

sharing is my ultimate purpose- the rest decide on their own(although GE is over)

a. Then u think Chee Soon got sacked from NUS because of one postage claim for package to US or because he joined the opposition ?

His candidacy attracted considerable public interest as it was the first time that an academic from a state-run university had stood against the governing People's Action Party in an election.

b. this stuff from “shut down TRS” what  you post here looks like the repeated character assassination against him.

How do u assess his chances to win his case in court against his sacking as lecturer at NUS in 1993???  You are sure the NUS case is a fact? You easily write like this? Did you check the receipts at NUS from this lecturer from 1992? 

If it had been a fact they would have acted against all media writing:

“In 1993, a few months after Chee joined the SDP, he was dismissed from NUS by the Head of the Psychology Department, S. Vasoo, who was also a PAP MP at the time, for allegedly using research funds to send his wife's doctoral thesis to the United States and making false transport claims. Chee denied that he had misused university funds and claimed that he was the victim of a political vendetta.”

Why did NUS never publish the receipt or claim of the postage to US? Why???

Why was Chee not charged in court for cheating?

Has Goh C T ever responded about loans to Indonesia or to the previous President of this country? Did anyone ever had chance to look into the situation??? 

Wouldn’t  in other country they had a parliamentary enquiry to check the allegations??? 

c. Strangely 45% of voters at Bukit B trusted him in 2020 parliamentary elections?

d. Did u hear much in the news, media about the Ang Mio Ko town council guy during the election campaign who was charged in court for corruption in 2019? This happen in PM constituency...

e. Most action against opposition politicians always tried to attack on the person and find things to discredit them and let them look as criminals. Just wonder who was famous in this approach against opposition politicians... 

f. I dun find posting this biased stuff from “shut down TRS” is good, u bring these allegations up again against him, not knowing what is true. 

g. Probably in 50 years  nobody will be there any longer to dig out all this or turn around the carpet....

h. We all excuse you as we know u had a troubled childhood because your mother had all books from LKY ...

9 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

but i wanna share it all

Share something positive about the opp members.

You know that RP were n will be all out against the opp. n will try all means to discredit them just like AHTC case.

I never like to watch their negative reports on opp parties n always feel disgusted about their hypocrisy.

I feel that you are always double sided in all these matters!

Thank you

17 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

Anyone can bring that up but if one who has virtues choose not to, it is really up to how the game can be played

goh cT has retired but if anyone wants, they can still brought up the issue again on suharto 

really not up to me to play along

but i wanna share it all

no problem sharing...

but do you have a stand? and whats your believe in this context?

and many of your posts are self contradictory... 

you still havent address when you mentioned about your in laws, and your mum & you? 

5 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Anyone can bring that up but if one who has virtues choose not to, it is really up to how the game can be played

goh cT has retired but if anyone wants, they can still brought up the issue again on suharto 

really not up to me to play along

but i wanna share it all

Yes anyone can bring  anything up in an election campaign.

But to me it shows WP doesn't want to go down to character assassination and play a tit for tat during election.

Did WP or PSP attack any other candidate during the campaign on the basis of dishonourable or criminal person?

SINGAPORE — The timing of the police reports on Workers’ Party (WP) candidate Raeesah Khan’s past social media posts is an example of “gutter politics” that the Progress Singapore Party (PSP) would not practise, PSP chief Tan Cheng Bock said on Tuesday (July 7).
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ge2020-timing-police-reports-against-wps-raeesah-khan-points-gutter-politics-says-tan

But which party does that in near to all elections?

Can really only trust the white men??? u can think can u or cannot?

u should not bring up here and copy what is a smear campaign and even dare to say what is a fact. Before posting something here, maybe check where the source from. this "Shut up TRS" seem to me a complete collection of all the previous "gutter politics" of one party against the opposition candidates.

j007     29 Sep 2015

Question about English

What does political gutter mean?

geoffb: 29 Sep 2015

I've never heard of that, but "gutter politics" is basically fighting dirty. For example, bringing up

something personal or scandalous about your opponent that embarrasses him or makes him look bad.

What the one big party says is all a fact????

U are the no better than the market auntie who chit chat over every rubbish she has heard from other by hearsay and speak about other behind their back and continue gossiping by posting these nasty things.

Worst u don't even distance yourself from what is said there. For other must look, like u support what was said there.

In one post u wrote you vote for opposition (what I dun believe at all)  but then u always copy and paste here so many post supporting the white party. This is contradictory.

U remind me very much of this people sit at kopi shop and tell u they vote for this, but in true always vote for the one party. juz wanna look good guy and even deny what they did.

If u dun have any own stand or opinion on what u post, then it shows u have an intellectual disability.

Other hand maybe be more careful on what u "share" and where u get this copy posts from...  it reflects on u very much.

Edited by mlyfunp
type

Those countries India,  Bangladesh Myanmar are just like SG in the 70s,  all we need then is bread and butter but moving on to 2020, we are talking about check and balance, is not enough for the ruling party to focus on bread and butter issues alone,  definitely cannot own self check and own self balance. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

28 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

the journalist qn isnt it a slap of face that they didnt like the concept of NCMP! yet they agreed to it?
So is that a contradiction????????? of cos no, only a clown will deemed that the world is straight and with only black if not white
the Exco etc must agree to it
CB is so humourous! he replied to another qn: this is a strategy he will NOT ans u!

I've heard TCB mentioned on media that he himself will not take up the NCMP post, but if his members want to, he will not stop them.

So is that considered a slap on his face?

Edited by jlone

12 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

i dont stop anyone from sharing or loving any humans from any party , it is our free will to vote and to love

What the world needs is LOVE!

But I just dislike hypocrites, arrogance, those without compassion n full of greed!

Edited by jlone

18 hours ago, jlone said:

Where u dig this one out n why? Now u dun trust him anymore?

I still pity him n I believe he has changed to a better person now.

At least only now, and not before the GE.   Still, I agree with what Mr. Chiam had said.

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Still, I agree with what Mr. Chiam had said.

What Mr. Chiam had said should be meant for the ruling party too. 

He shouldn't brand CSJ as "megalomaniac" in front of the ruling party. What was he trying to prove? 

So distasteful of him to let the house roared with laughter!

Edited by jlone

14 minutes ago, jlone said:

What Mr. Chiam had said should be meant for the ruling party too. 

He shouldn't brand CSJ as "mega law maniac" in front of the ruling party. What was he trying to prove? A perfect man himself?

So distasteful of him to let the house roared with laughter!

It's megalomaniac ( a person who has an obsessive desire for power) 

47 minutes ago, Mssg-exchange said:

It's megalomaniac ( a person who has an obsessive desire for power) 

Thank you

But was CSJ really like that during that time?

Anyway i still feel that  Mr Chiam shouldn't brand him in front of the ruling party.

Wasn't he himself n the whole house desiring for power too ? 

Edited by jlone

2 hours ago, begleitung said:

The economy did so „well“ after the ge.  

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/economy/singapore-gdp-plunges-126-in-q2-worse-than-expected-flash-data

Yeap,  so well indeed but got nothing to do with election results,  more because of someone put incharge mishandle the covid situation here resulting in more than 2 months long CB,  really CB in Hokkien. 

39 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/economy/singapore-gdp-plunges-126-in-q2-worse-than-expected-flash-data

Yeap,  so well indeed but got nothing to do with election results,  more because of someone put incharge mishandle the covid situation here resulting in more than 2 months long CB,  really CB in Hokkien. 

U shld not say that. They will pofma u!

4 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Those countries India,  Bangladesh Myanmar are just like SG in the 70s,  all we need then is bread and butter but moving on to 2020, we are talking about check and balance, is not enough for the ruling party to focus on bread and butter issues alone,  definitely cannot own self check and own self balance. 

Regardless in India, Myanmar or here Singapore, we cannot rule out the importance of bread & butter.

This is my observation & also feedbacks from my staffs living in Sengkang.

Sengkang is a new modern town, but a town with very little or almost nil amenities. Despite a few shopping malls, but how many neighborhood centres are available? My staffs told me they got hard time to find a clinic, salon, barber shop, ATM & etc.

I had joked with my staffs that their town are so clean with no cockroaches & rats.

The residents are getting frustrated when buying their breakfast. Where to buy? And my staffs need to pack their food from city area every evening.

Even for a few impromptu coffee shops setted up at the void deck of the car park blocks, the choices are limited & prices are high.

The residents here had appealed to the existing PAP MPs on lack of facilities but to no avail.

The problem came from idealistic town planning by HDB & is impossible for the incumbent MPs to improve.

3 hours ago, Larry said:

I had joked with my staffs that their town are so clean with no cockroaches & rats.

3 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Really no???

No food court, Hawker, restaurants, Mamak shops, why should rats and cockroaches go Sengkang? To starve???

The complaints about lack of facilities and infrastructure at such new towns is as old as after first people moved into flats there,...

Took the gov 20 years to come out with a plan to build more amenities for food and neighbourhood shops... Note: a plan!

The younger generation not as patient as their parents. 

Hope the new boys on the block can keep their promise and built the Food courts and get shops to open. Need entrepreneurs to venture into the area too. 

But for the gov “road widening” for those who afford cars is more important last years... instead of improving the situation in the new towns....

4 hours ago, Larry said:

Regardless in India, Myanmar or here Singapore, we cannot rule out the importance of bread & butter.

This is my observation & also feedbacks from my staffs living in Sengkang.

Sengkang is a new modern town, but a town with very little or almost nil amenities. Despite a few shopping malls, but how many neighborhood centres are available? My staffs told me they got hard time to find a clinic, salon, barber shop, ATM & etc.

The residents are getting frustrated when buying their breakfast. Where to buy? And my staffs need to pack their food from city area every evening.

Even for a few impromptu coffee shops setted up at the void deck of the car park blocks, the choices are limited & prices are high.

The residents here had appealed to the existing PAP MPs on lack of facilities but to no avail.

The problem came from idealistic town planning by HDB & is impossible for the incumbent MPs to improve.

Well said.  Agree much. 

4 hours ago, mlyfunp said:

Hope the new boys on the block can keep their promise and built the Food courts and get shops to open. Need entrepreneurs to venture into the area too. 

Once the area had been built, it is very difficult to add the missing amenities. Yes, the MPs may add extra link ways, shelters & maybe basketball courts by using the residents' sinking funds, but that's about all they can do. The fund is mainly for block painting (every 5 years) & minor maintenance works.

No magic can be expected from the newly elected WP's MPs. There is no space, land & moneys for them to create a wholesome neighborhood centres.

The up & coming Ponggol area (Sumang in particular) is also having the same problem.

In the longer perspective, both areas may have lower resale values.

5 hours ago, Larry said:

The up & coming Ponggol area (Sumang in particular) is also having the same problem.

In the longer perspective, both areas may have lower resale values.

And yet lots of young people choose to buy expensive flats there?

Why?

2 hours ago, jlone said:

And yet lots of young people choose to buy expensive flats there?

Why?

Water-front living sounds atas.... Very new flat so don't have the problems faced by the old flat and much cheaper as well compare to those in mature estate.  

9 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Water-front living sounds atas.... Very new flat so don't have the problems faced by the old flat and much cheaper as well compare to those in mature estate.  

So if they choose to live there,  they should already know that all these locations won't have any convenience shops or other amenities.

And some are still complaining after moving there? 

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

Everywhere is jamus and jamus from cookies to....

jlone ah jlone i was ref to the fact that sengkang has no amenities and many younger ones tend to live near sk and punngol....

wP also needed time to establish some town plan, it cannot be randomly act on it mah

take some time, not 1 resident complaint and then u quickly add something

but i have faith in wP!!!!! My votes r never wasted!though wp nt in my area

i posted some time ago suddenly u asked me , i also got confused....

Someone may come up Jamus fish balls!

Actually must know what he likes to eat first.

Edited by jlone

2 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

why fish balls, it sounded like balls leh.... abit......

names??? As in names of needy??? I m not sure

but at least denise phua rem to hide all the eggs unlike eggmy khor!

Now they blamed it on the officers!!!! Instead of ELD

someone has to “bear the blame” afterall

So, how is she going to be compensated?

Shua shua?

pap will bite on him one day!!! Who is issuing blank cheqs will b an in-trend sttm : mark my word!!! & bala will again involved in a love-hate affair w jamus again

I dare say none of the miw is as smart as Jamus. Mostly  yayah only!

Go ahead. 

谁怕谁 ?

应该是乌龟怕铁锤 !

Edited by jlone

3 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Just sharing..... 

Until I get to hear words like, WE ARE SORRY, n other mistakes of APOLOGY from them.

I will not respect them.

Stupid, who dare to drink those hanging outside the door!

Edited by jlone

Aiyo! So terrible meh the residents

scarly lawrence is high class he doesnt even take such drinks

High class? How high can u be in spore? We know the history of spore very well. My toes started to laff.

4 hours ago, jlone said:

Until I get to hear words like, WE ARE SORRY, n other mistakes of APOLOGY from them.

I will not respect them.

Stupid, who dare to drink those hanging outside the door!

Later a certain female minister say you never ask her to say sorry, why she need say sorry to you? hahahaa

• G_M locked this topic