Male HQ

A Simple Wishful Love Story..

1 hour ago, begleitung said:

Any updates?

lol

Hahah i’m surprised. Our lives not so happening hehe. 

What do you all wanna know? 😉

We are still talking & meeting each other. Mmm recently both of us have been very busy with work. But we still take the time to text each other everyday without fail updating each other. 

We both have bought each other our christmas presents for each other and so will be looking forward to spending christmas together privately at our staycation which he had booked earlier despite his busy schedule. 

We both adore each other and I guess we are here to stay with each other for a long time :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick update:

We are going for our 4th staycation tgt in light of the festive CNY coming & also V day (We not able to go for much staycations because of our busy schedules. Hopefully his condo gets ready soon) 

Anyway advance greetings from both of us! Gong xi fa cai! May this year be a prosperous one for everyone here! 🍊🧧🍊🧧

• 9 months later...

Fast forward and it is almost the end of 2021. Both of us are still actively and happy texting each other everyday and also taking time to meet up for dinner, staycations & activities whenever we can. There is no denying that both of us are comfortable being ard each other and we have created this bond & friendship after more than a year plus. Our conversations at time are getting more personal as we get to know each other more and learn each other’s personalities. I must say that he is a very private person but very mature and caring at the same time which what really attracts me to him. The other time, because he had misplaced the Tiffany & Co. ring I bought for him earlier, he recently replaced with a new one (same collection). This is a good sign and shows me that he is serious in being exclusive tgt.

Everytime, we try to raise the bar to elevate our r/s (btw we are still not officially tgt yet but we are exclusive and not dating/having sex with others) and one of it just happened last week. We had our 11th staycation tgt. Before this we were talking about having bareback sex. He mentioned the importance of safety and making sure that we both are clean. After having the talk, I decided to go to a clinic and get tested. He was happy to know that I am negative and he surprised me when we finally had bareback sex tgt during the staycation. At first he put on a condom and I was alright with it because I will let him decide when he wants to do it. After we tried a few positions, I notice a different feeling and he seems to be more aggressive in his pounding. The feeling was new for me and when he whisper into my ears, “baby I took out the condom while we were in doggy just now”, i was happy and tears of joy just filled my eyes. It was a feeling that I can’t describe and when he cum inside me and both of us moan as the good feeling of desire engulfed in our bodies, at that moment I knew our souls are as one. 

After the session both of us were so blushed and shy to look into each other’s eyes but it was not long before he asked me how was it. We both shared our feelings of the experience and went to continue our day having dinner and go to watch a movie which he has pre-booked for us to enjoy. 

Where do we go from here… nobody knows but one thing is for sure, I do see something blossoming here. I think that when things happened organically, it just feels more sincere and real. Let circumstances and nature takes it course because when that day comes, I think it would be very beautiful. 

I will leave my story here because I want to come back here to read again and rmb the feeling :) I also want to share this to everyone here in the community that patience is everything. Things don’t happened by force and it comes naturally when your heart is pure. From a wishful love story turns out to be something more … Let’s be nice & kind to each other. Have a great day ahead! Keep smiling no matter what! 

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.