Male HQ

Produce Pandas - Chinese Plus Size Boy Band Group

GachiMuchi

3 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Looks like chubs have their mkt too

You may be surprised that they have female fans, though the main market is targeting bear or chub lovers... 

Looks like chubby people like me now stands a better chance in getting hooked up, be it straight or gay relationships. Saw some good looking chubby dads around... 

Before the release of their new full album, lets recap on this cheerful song... 

The lyrics are kind of ironic and poke fun towards naggy people... I always sang this song when someone tries to nag at me... 

Hokkien and Cantonese are also used at the start of the song... Cant wait for their debut album

2 hours ago, Fountain82 said:

Otter's version of Pan Ta.... So cute... 

I wanna drink bubble tea while dancing... Quite a challenge actually... 

LOL!   I would not just pass by these three guys in the mall.

I would stop and have some  fun watching them!  :) 

11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

LOL!   I would not just pass by these three guys in the mall.

I would stop and have some  fun watching them!  :) 

Haha... I'm sure many people would like to watch them perform... In fact, there are many female supporters of Produce Pandas too... 

Otter is the most popular, i think... 

Collaboration with a female artiste for the new song "How Do You Do" (好肚有肚)...

[ literal Singlish translation as " good belly, got belly"] 

Wondered who is she, whom had sold 8 million copies for a single album.

One thing that comes to my mind is this lady is definitely a 90s or 00s singer with a huge base fan in China... 

Whatever it is, the album would be released in  

2 MORE DAYS 

The album [A. S. I. A] is officially out. Impressive variety and many different genres of music... 

Personally, i give a 8 / 10 rating. 2 English songs - Na Na Na, Indigo appeal to the english speaking community. 

Within hours of upload, their album have swept the top spot of C-Pop category at Apple / iTunes Japan. Can see that the Japanese bear and chubby lovers like what they see in Produce Pandas, with Otter being the most favourited. 

This is within expectations as the previous songs had managed to secure the top spot [Lalala, SuiSuiNian, Renanscence and Pan Ta] 

Hopefully. Some of their new songs can into the local C-Pop charts...2 of their previous songs (Lalala & Renacsence) have entered the local Top 20 C-Pop chart.

They also managed to get an endorsement from a previous related group, Pandabros. Its a pity that Pandabros did not have a professional managing the group's publicity, despite being more musically inclined than Produce Pandas 

Let's hope that Produce Pandas can make us chubs proud... 

Wishing them all the best in their journey to Stardom... 

3 hours ago, Fountain82 said:

Cute Otter having his pineapple fried rice

The pineapple fried rice looks delicious!    The wine glass could be a little bigger  :)

Yes, the Album is Online.   I'm amazed how many ProducePandas videos are on youtube! 

19 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The pineapple fried rice looks delicious!    The wine glass could be a little bigger  :)

Yes, the Album is Online.   I'm amazed how many ProducePandas videos are on youtube! 

Yes. Some of the videos are really good...

Can see the changes in them if you followed them from Day 1 till now... 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.