Male HQ

Produce Pandas - Chinese Plus Size Boy Band Group

GachiMuchi

1 hour ago, Fountain82 said:

Mr. 17 is so sexy and his chest is so broad... I would feel so protected to sleep on his chest... 

He also dances very well.

But... should pandas dance much?   What if the exercise makes them lose weight and they stop being pandas?

23 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

He also dances very well.

But... should pandas dance much?   What if the exercise makes them lose weight and they stop being pandas?

Produce Pandas members do not have restrictions on diet... They are encouraged to have suppers and normal meals like us... 

What is most important to have a healthy body... 

I like their dance cover... 

As their music distribution in Korea is handled by JYP Entertainment (JYPE) , we would see Produce Pandas dancing to more Korean covers of songs produced by JYPE... 

I liked the song “When We Disco“ by Sun Mi and JYP himself... So it was a surprise when they covered this song. Frankly, its not easy to cover this as its a quick tempo song... 

19 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Regardless of body size,  I prefer to be kissed by someone without facial hair.   But this is just me  :) 

I guess everyone have their own preferences. 

But i agree that stubbles could be irritatong if you don't like to be scrubbed... For a well groomed beard, it can be sensual or plus point for people who like bearded or hairy men 

On 11/8/2020 at 8:17 AM, Fountain82 said:

Getting fitter by the day with the gym sessions...It's time that i need to motivate myself to exercise more

Very good,  don't give up!  You look young enough that you can afford to improve for 20 more years of gym sessions...

And motivation to good nutrition will help the result of gym sessions even more.  :) 

It is a fact that eating healthier foods (not necessarily less)  can work better than more exercise.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.