Male HQ

Nipple Piercings

Jungleman

I am thinking of getting a nipple piercing here in Singapore, but an uncertain about what are the options.

Mainly, I love wearing loose singlets, so want to ask if there is a stud that is “transparent” so it’s not so obvious.

And also, if I want to remove the piercing, maybe after 1-2 years, will the piercing heal?

2 hours ago, Jungleman said:

I am thinking of getting a nipple piercing here in Singapore, but an uncertain about what are the options.

Mainly, I love wearing loose singlets, so want to ask if there is a stud that is “transparent” so it’s not so obvious.

And also, if I want to remove the piercing, maybe after 1-2 years, will the piercing heal?

yup, you can get something like that. I’m not sure if your piercer will have it when you get it done, but you can certainly change it when it heal. 

image.thumb.jpeg.fec03fbb6c16e0871356a6fad36ede74.jpeg

about taking it out after 2 years... it’s the same as having the ear pierced. It will close (if you did not stretch it out in the 2 years) there will be a punch mark. But it should not be too obvious. it will however be very sensitive, your partner will notice and it will be your Achilles heel. ;)

I always think nipple piercing is super sexy, provided you have a nice smooth chest.

thought of getting it myself when younger, now I’m more into finding someone with one, wonder how it feels to lick nips with piercing! :P

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

If you intend to have your nips pierced then you need to be not concern about them showing. They will show regardless unless you are wearing a jacked over them. Even a loose t-shirt. when the fabric drapes over your chest, it will protrude and be visible. 

Look at NY state Governor, Andrew Cuomo. He is wearing a polo shirt and you can tell that his nips are pierced. 

andrew_cuomo_nipple_piercing-833x417.jpe

Love. 

11 hours ago, doncoin said:

If you intend to have your nips pierced then you need to be not concern about them showing. They will show regardless unless you are wearing a jacked over them. Even a loose t-shirt. when the fabric drapes over your chest, it will protrude and be visible. 

Look at NY state Governor, Andrew Cuomo. He is wearing a polo shirt and you can tell that his nips are pierced. 

andrew_cuomo_nipple_piercing-833x417.jpe

He was actually not wearing a nipple piercing. He was wearing nipple pads which was thought to beable to cover over the nipples from showing but did the opposite.

8 hours ago, doncoin said:

My got sealed up after I removed them for an extended time. :(

Why did you remove it in the first place? Not liking it? I have yet to get my PA. Have checked out Primitive Art at Far East and was quoted $200 two years ago. 

12 minutes ago, Jungleman said:

Right now I want to pierce but my only trouble is thinking how to hide from my parents. 

Your parents won't allow meh?

Wear your ns singlets when at home lo. Don't go topless when they are around haha

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

1 hour ago, wkayz said:

Your parents won't allow meh?

Wear your ns singlets when at home lo. Don't go topless when they are around haha

Yea, they probably think it’s inappropriate to have this sort of piercing.

They initially was against me having ear piercings in the first place

10 hours ago, Gene T said:

Why did you remove it in the first place? Not liking it? I have yet to get my PA. Have checked out Primitive Art at Far East and was quoted $200 two years ago. 

Well I had the barbell ring, and one day during a shower after working out, one of the ends got loose and fell into the drainage at the gym. I removed the rest of it, and since it was summer and I was at the beach a lot more, I thought I would get it replaced later. I procrastinated and so it sealed up. 

Love. 

49 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Well I had the barbell ring, and one day during a shower after working out, one of the ends got loose and fell into the drainage at the gym. I removed the rest of it, and since it was summer and I was at the beach a lot more, I thought I would get it replaced later. I procrastinated and so it sealed up. 

What a pity. And you've never thought about getting it re-pierced? But some people do grow out of the body mod phase.

22 hours ago, Gene T said:

I’m curious about the PA. I thought they don’t do it here anymore? 

Am I the only one who doesn't find nipple piercing sexy? I also dislike big nipple heads like 50cent coin. 

Still prefer a normal or small nipples guy with a hot face and fit body. However, I'd prefer his kkj to be 6" big. 

• 5 months later...

Love my nipple piercings. Got them about 2 years ago now, healed up nicely. Bars are fun, and surprisingly more noticeable thru clothing. Switched to rings recently, I enjoy feeling them swing when moving... Slight increase in sensitivity, but not as much as I’d hoped for...

IMG_5803.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Lazartigue said:

I did mine piercing on both sides in dec... it is recovering well. Still need to get used to it . Somtimes when I shower I rub too

much soap or when wiping drying the towel will pull the barbell.

Cool, hope it heals well! Yeah, that sensitivity when the piercing is touched persists for a couple of months, but fades away eventually. I can now manipulate and tug on my piercings without any discomfort. Hang in there, it’ll get better soon!

Guest guest
On 3/7/2021 at 12:59 PM, Notti said:

I don't know about piercing on nipples as I don't really enjoy playing with them pierced.

Same, i don't like pierced nipples.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I recently did both nipple at Eztattoo with Mal. He was very meticulous especially during the alignment of the entry and exit points. Doing both at the same time also allowed him to align both orientation. Surprisingly, parents didn't find out yet and cant see from the singlet.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Piercing will heal if u removed it for 3 or 4 weeks .. and well singlet or not h have many different kind of design .. must be warned that u need to be able to take the pain as the pain will be there for at least first few days given nipples is also relatively sensitive and have many nerves there

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.