Male HQ

Dramas/movies theme songs (Asia region only) - and always refer to the FIRST POST to avoid repetition [电视剧/电影歌曲 (仅限于亚洲区域) - 请务必参阅第一页, 以避免重复]

sphere

8 hours ago, GKS said:

不好意思,麻烦你根据主题只需要发电影或是电视剧的音乐视频,不是以上的粤剧的曲子

另外,也务必别发音乐视频以外的资讯节目,这不是我发出这主题的本意 - 听/回味好歌曲

谢谢

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

1 hour ago, sphere said:

不好意思,麻烦你根据主题只需要发电影或是电视剧的音乐视频,不是以上的粤剧的曲子

另外,也务必别发音乐视频以外的资讯节目,这不是我发出这主题的本意 - 听/回味好歌曲

谢谢

Noted.

Edited by GKS

命中注定我爱妳 2008

First time discovered 阮经天 love all the topless scenes ...oops

片头曲 but don't know singer bery well. Other songs in the series sung by 陈乔恩 more memorable. 

Again apologies if this has been posted before... wondering if there's a way to see the tv theme songs posted? Hard to rely on memory haha

十三太保 - 1982

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

大运河 - 1987

梁祝,电影 - 1994

I like this version better, and the song can be played all day long for me, haha.

步步惊心 (中国) - 2011

步步惊情 (中国) - 2014

Edited by sphere

青青河边草 (台湾) - 1992

Edited by sphere

@Genesis and @MobyDick - most welcome!

Sometimes, certain song(s) could represent or remind us of past event(s) - be it good or bad memory eh.

Hopefully, this thread and the videos could be available for as long as possible, haha.   :) 

• sphere changed the title to Dramas/movies theme songs (Asia region only) - and always refer to the FIRST POST to avoid repetition [电视剧/电影歌曲 (仅限于亚洲区域) - 请务必参阅第一页, 以避免重复]