Male HQ

Dramas/movies theme songs (Asia region only) - and always refer to the FIRST POST to avoid repetition [电视剧/电影歌曲 (仅限于亚洲区域) - 请务必参阅第一页, 以避免重复]

sphere

开心鬼,电影 - 1984

Edited by sphere

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

开心鬼放暑假,电影 - 1985

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

开心鬼撞鬼,电影 - 1986

开心鬼救开心鬼,电影 - 1990

Edited by sphere

那些年,我们一起追的女孩,电影 - 2011

我的少女时代,电影 - 2015

阳光蜜糖 - 1984

冷月剑无言 - 1987

提防小手 - 1987

燃烧岁月 - 1989

钻石人生 - 1989

鼓舞青春 - 1989

Edited by sphere

大内双宝 - 1990

多多富贵多多情 - 1990

天生一对 - 1990

飞跃巅峰 - 1990

双天至尊 - 1993

双天至尊2 - 1996

双天至尊3 - 2002

卫国先锋 - 2017

新兵日记 (台湾) - 2010

开心家族 - 1990

爱在女儿乡 - 1992

傻妹俏娇娃 - 1993

莲花争霸 - 1993

鹤啸九天 - 1993

• 2 weeks later...

"Oops, I did again", haha.

Alright people, do refer to my first post again, as I think I made it simpler for all to look/search within this thread eh. Took me quite a long while to get it done, but I think it should be worthwhile having that list for ease of searching (including myself).

Would really appreciate members to include at least the show title for your future contribution(s), so that compiling the list is easier at my end yeah. Also, with the title there, you could search for alternative links when the original one you posted was deleted by the youtube "owner".

Thanks in advance.

Edited by sphere

笑傲江湖 - 2000

• sphere changed the title to Unforgettable/nice songs from dramas/movies (Asia region only) - and always read FIRST POST (难忘又好听的电视剧/电影歌曲 - 仅限于亚洲区域)
  • sphere changed the title to Unforgettable/nice songs from dramas/movies (Asia region only) - and always refer to the FIRST POST (难忘又好听的电视剧/电影歌曲 - 仅限于亚洲区域)

港囧, 电影 - 2015

On 10/19/2020 at 11:12 PM, amicablyalan said:

戏说乾隆 1991 片尾曲 

王杰's song always touches me.

Many 片尾曲  are more 'famous' or nicer than the main theme.

Took me some time to browse thru all the posts listed in this thread

王杰's songs are indeed touching.

<戏说乾隆> 主题曲 《问情》by 蔡幸娟 is nice too

...岁月经不起太长的等待

情网 - 1994

天使追缉令 - 1994

美梦成真 - 1994

侠义包公 - 1994

壮志骄阳 - 1994

烈火情人 - 1994

Edited by sphere

• sphere changed the title to Dramas/movies theme songs (Asia region only) - and always refer to the FIRST POST to avoid repetition [电视剧/电影歌曲 (仅限于亚洲区域) - 请务必参阅第一页, 以避免重复]