Male HQ

Corey (Ah Boy) Facial Treatment, SHR, Body Waxing & Full Body Aromatherapy Oil Massage @ AMK

NewbieBoi

11 hours ago, Northlanders said:

Visited Corey with his signature aroma massage. Room was cleaned and scented with a nice aromatherapy scent as well as soothing music. He will checked with me the strength & if Aircon was ok. Massage was relaxing then I fell asleep halfway. Will definitely come back for more: 

Many thanks sir for ur great feedback 😃 very much appreciated 

3 minutes ago, Darkowl said:

Had waxing session with Corey yesterday. Nice, calming and clean place. He is super friendly and knowlegdable guy. He shared a lot of tips with me. Definitely will come back. Recommended! Thank you Corey!😉

Many thanks for the nice compliments sir. 

Corey is so kind and really takes care of you! I went to him for my first waxing experience and I've been back for a second time and he's just so polite and is really kind even though I kept squirming! Highly highly recommend, especially if it's the first time you'll be going for a wax! He also eases you into the pain points.

I look forward to my next visit and also trying out his massage services!

11 hours ago, puvvie said:

Corey is so kind and really takes care of you! I went to him for my first waxing experience and I've been back for a second time and he's just so polite and is really kind even though I kept squirming! Highly highly recommend, especially if it's the first time you'll be going for a wax! He also eases you into the pain points.

I look forward to my next visit and also trying out his massage services!

Thank you very much sir for your kind compliments. I’m glad to be able to make your waxing experience enjoyable 😃 

9 hours ago, Northlanders said:

Visited Corey for his signature massage and fell asleep during massage. 
This time I also added his facial, which is quite good, face felt rejuvenated and glowy. Will definitely try again! 

Thank you very much sir for our wonderful compliments. I am happy especially I am wow! too myself after the facial treatment.

Edited by NewbieBoi

I am going to be the first to review Corey’s 

Cheeky Peach Pampering Treatment - it was a comfortable treatment. But let me check out myself in the mirror before I talk about results. 

Also did a massage with him. And yes it was very relaxing and I did doze off here and then. 

As for the place, it’s clean, relaxing and smells good as many have pointed out. I love the gay club vibes it was giving. 

Lastly, the Corey was also cute and very friendly. 

2 hours ago, cagedsissy said:

I am going to be the first to review Corey’s 

Cheeky Peach Pampering Treatment - it was a comfortable treatment. But let me check out myself in the mirror before I talk about results. 

Also did a massage with him. And yes it was very relaxing and I did doze off here and then. 

As for the place, it’s clean, relaxing and smells good as many have pointed out. I love the gay club vibes it was giving. 

Lastly, the Corey was also cute and very friendly. 

Yeap the results were pretty obvious to the touch. 

5 hours ago, cagedsissy said:

Yeap the results were pretty obvious to the touch. 

Many thanks sir for the compliments. I never compromise on the service or the products to use as I will also woah to be treated the same nice way when I’m at a spa😊.

It’s is good u enjoy this very unique treatment.

Take care n I see u back again.

Having experienced the services of Corey for both his massage and facial, I can confidently say it was an absolute delight. Corey's skill and professionalism created a serene and relaxing atmosphere right within the comfort of his home.

The massages were incredibly rejuvenating, tailored to my preferences, and expertly executed. Corey’s technique and attention to detail truly eased away the tension and left me feeling refreshed.

Equally impressive was his facial. His expertise in skincare was evident in the personalized approach and high-quality products used. My skin felt radiant and rejuvenated after the session.

1 hour ago, Northlanders said:

Having experienced the services of Corey for both his massage and facial, I can confidently say it was an absolute delight. Corey's skill and professionalism created a serene and relaxing atmosphere right within the comfort of his home.

The massages were incredibly rejuvenating, tailored to my preferences, and expertly executed. Corey’s technique and attention to detail truly eased away the tension and left me feeling refreshed.

Equally impressive was his facial. His expertise in skincare was evident in the personalized approach and high-quality products used. My skin felt radiant and rejuvenated after the session.

Thank you so much for your continued support n trust . Having ur compliments uplifted me always to know that I have done well 😃

Went for SHR at Corey's place last Saturday. Upon reaching, Corey warmly invited me into his place, orientate me and settle me down comfortably before beginning the treatment.

During the session, he explained along the way the steps that he gonna do next, and will constantly check in with me to see if everything is ok. That gave me assurance and a feeling that im in good hands. Additionally, his cheerful personality brings up the energy level and helped lessen my nervousness.

At the end of the session Corey shared with me tips to take care of those areas that were treated.

Will continue with subsequent SHR sessions. Thanks Corey!

7 hours ago, FeelTheWind said:

Went for SHR at Corey's place last Saturday. Upon reaching, Corey warmly invited me into his place, orientate me and settle me down comfortably before beginning the treatment.

During the session, he explained along the way the steps that he gonna do next, and will constantly check in with me to see if everything is ok. That gave me assurance and a feeling that im in good hands. Additionally, his cheerful personality brings up the energy level and helped lessen my nervousness.

At the end of the session Corey shared with me tips to take care of those areas that were treated.

Will continue with subsequent SHR sessions. Thanks Corey!

Thank you sir for the kind words of encouragement. 😍

I went for boyzilian waxing today and Corey had done it wonderfully. He explained to me in details of the post care that I need before we start. He finished it within 20 minutes and I would be lying if i say it is not painful but it is bearable. Corey will make sure that you are okay before he proceed further. The wax used is not super hot as well. As my skin cannot tolerate high heat well so this matters to me. Another plus point here. Will definitely come back for another session.

9 hours ago, bazooka92 said:

I went for boyzilian waxing today and Corey had done it wonderfully. He explained to me in details of the post care that I need before we start. He finished it within 20 minutes and I would be lying if i say it is not painful but it is bearable. Corey will make sure that you are okay before he proceed further. The wax used is not super hot as well. As my skin cannot tolerate high heat well so this matters to me. Another plus point here. Will definitely come back for another session.

Many thanks for ur compliments 😃. Gives me the ohmp! To always do really well for u guys🤩

An amazing experience again at this home spa with a massage and facial session. The cozy and cleaned environment immediately put me at ease. The therapist applied just the right pressure during the massage, and it was so relaxing that I fell asleep half way. The special facial treatment that he tailored to my face condition left my skin feeling tight and glowy. Highly recommended for a rejuvenating experience!

1 hour ago, Northlanders said:

An amazing experience again at this home spa with a massage and facial session. The cozy and cleaned environment immediately put me at ease. The therapist applied just the right pressure during the massage, and it was so relaxing that I fell asleep half way. The special facial treatment that he tailored to my face condition left my skin feeling tight and glowy. Highly recommended for a rejuvenating experience!

Thank you so much again for entrusting me with ur body n face. I am so glad u enjoy the sessions curated just for u. 😃