• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Went to try gspa last night.. first time.. mostly daddies and they will wear the shorts.. but i went nude.. hahah also got 1 or 2 other guys who went in nude.. if planning to stay for whole day, with meals and snacks i think the price is reasonable.. will try to go and stay longer or overnight..

how is the crowd in the late hours of the evening or overnight? Still got people in the onsen?

During the COVID-19 pandemic, I began exploring Onsen experiences due to travel restrictions. Here's my personal review of Gspa, but please read it with your own discretion.

For just $60 (24 hrs) you can enjoy the comfort of cozy lounges equipped with sleeping sofa beds and blankets, along with access to a movie room, both before and after your soothing bath. They offers hot and cold pools, steam rooms, saunas, and includes complimentary hot food and beverages for a truly relaxing experience.

Overall, Gspa provided a delightful and cost-effective way to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

Since the facility is open to everyone, you'll encounter a diverse range of people, including but not limited to individuals from the LGBT community, who come in various shapes and sizes. Some people asking if people there are all straight. My response here is straightforward: it depends on your appearance and what you're up to. Some folks can visit LGBT’s establishments a hundred times and not get cruised, while others can go just once and get hooked. So, I can't give you a definitive answer. We have to understand the unpredictability of attraction. People will show interest when you align with their preferences else they will be straight, so it's about the object and not the subject. During my visits, the hit rates was 99% and I shall not elaborate more on this topic. I'm not here to endorse public unlawful activities. Instead, when I say "hit," I'm referring to LGBT’s friendship.

The review I've shared above is based on my personal experiences from previous visits, during which I checked in on a Friday night and checked out the following day night. The reason for the night visits was due to (1) after work (2) the place was less crowded since most people had either left or gone to sleep in the lounge.

Edited by Swimfun
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...