Male HQ

Voices of Customer - Bad Masseurs / Service Reviews

randomuse

Recently did a body with prostate massage. As usual when I am lying face down I couldn't see what he was doing but as soon as I turn over to lie on my back, my eyes was covered with a towel. When I wanted to remove the towel he brush my hand away to keep my eyes covered. He gave me a handjob towards the end of the massage session but at the same time claim that he only used his fingers to insert into my ass while giving me the handjob. It was clearly and I can feel it was his dick that inserted into my ass while he was providing that handjob. He swear by his life that he didn't use his dick like I'm a fool who doesn't know the difference between a dick and a finger that got inside my ass.

Edited by fresh7up

8 hours ago, fresh7up said:

Recently did a body with prostate massage. As usual when I am lying face down I couldn't see what he was doing but as soon as I turn over to lie on my back, my eyes was covered with a towel. When I wanted to remove the towel he brush my hand away to keep my eyes covered. He gave me a handjob towards the end of the massage session but at the same time claim that he only used his fingers to insert into my ass while giving me the handjob. It was clearly and I can feel it was his dick that inserted into my ass while he was providing that handjob. He swear by his life that he didn't use his dick like I'm a fool who doesn't know the difference between a dick and a finger that got inside my ass.

better go for medical checkup to see if you are infected with STD, HIV/AIDS or Ebola ... 

On 12/22/2023 at 10:45 AM, fresh7up said:

That's daylight rape!

On 12/22/2023 at 10:45 AM, fresh7up said:

I am trying to picture that you eyes covered and the masseur dick in in your ass and he is also giving you a jo. So after you come, the masseur did not cum or what? by then you can see if he is naked and spotting a hardon. or did he just poke his dick into your ass and then remove? You missed a lot of details and stop short of what happened after you cum and when you remove the towel. 

And you just left and did not argue with him to find out, etc? You just accept that you got fucked and left?

i think another major concern that you should be worried about is if your sight is blocked so that you don't see whatever camera that is recording. like you said, who can't tell apart a dick from a finger, right?

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

• 2 weeks later...

This is not a complaint about this masseur but just the experience can be dampened quite significantly.  Arranged for an appointment, arrived and proceeded to receive my massage.  The masseur started by asking which area of my body will need extra attention and i responded. Then, the next statement was if you need extra, that will be an additional $10 for HJ.  

Well, i have no qualm of establishing agreement for transactional experience, but the timing of that question can be a little more appropriate.  Maybe when the massage is over and the masseur "pop" the question.  Nevertheless, i tip for a good massage.  

10 hours ago, paddle_up said:

This is not a complaint about this masseur but just the experience can be dampened quite significantly.  Arranged for an appointment, arrived and proceeded to receive my massage.  The masseur started by asking which area of my body will need extra attention and i responded. Then, the next statement was if you need extra, that will be an additional $10 for HJ.  

Well, i have no qualm of establishing agreement for transactional experience, but the timing of that question can be a little more appropriate.  Maybe when the massage is over and the masseur "pop" the question.  Nevertheless, i tip for a good massage.  

I would happily give you for free dear

18 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

So many good reviews Abt this masseur that masseur. I'm starting to believe there is a number of fake account set up to falsely promote their service after trying out some of the so call "good ones". 

lol that's why I said before, those members that are actively "promoting" the same thread over and over again, more often than not, they are business owners/partners that want to have more customers lol

Always take the reviews here with a pinch of salt. And there are also masseurs who will post their "clients" reviews from either line/telegram/whatsapp but you will never know if they are legit customers. Why I say so, I met this home-based masseur and he was saying it's easy to have 2 phones / accounts to actually leave reviews for themselves to make it look like they have alot of customers lol. It's easy to have multiple telegram IDs ya lol 🤣

4 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

So many good reviews Abt this masseur that masseur. I'm starting to believe there is a number of fake account set up to falsely promote their service after trying out some of the so call "good ones". 

oh you mean those screen shots that could have been sent by the therapist's second phone number / whatsapp? and you smell something fishy when the grammar and punctuation style is consistent throughout different various screen shots?

yeah it's common. i think after a while it becomes very obvious but not like most people don't notice it. just that if the therapist's massage didn't live up to expectations, the customer probably won't come back again.

then again the blatant disregard of others and thick-skinned action of self promotion isn't illegal. to some of them, this is their only source of income. live and let live ba, i suppose.

i definitely had my fair share of soured soups with clients (my fault), but ultimately when they come back and seek me out for treatments, i'll still give them my 100%.

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

3 hours ago, greysnow said:

lol that's why I said before, those members that are actively "promoting" the same thread over and over again, more often than not, they are business owners/partners that want to have more customers lol

Always take the reviews here with a pinch of salt. And there are also masseurs who will post their "clients" reviews from either line/telegram/whatsapp but you will never know if they are legit customers. Why I say so, I met this home-based masseur and he was saying it's easy to have 2 phones / accounts to actually leave reviews for themselves to make it look like they have alot of customers lol. It's easy to have multiple telegram IDs ya lol 🤣

HAHAHAHAHAHA i think we're referring to the same person. I blocked him, though i know for a fact that he has recommended clients to me and likewise i've done the same.

Gua sha - $15

5 hours ago, fourth said:

oh you mean those screen shots that could have been sent by the therapist's second phone number / whatsapp? and you smell something fishy when the grammar and punctuation style is consistent throughout different various screen shots?

yeah it's common. i think after a while it becomes very obvious but not like most people don't notice it. just that if the therapist's massage didn't live up to expectations, the customer probably won't come back again.

then again the blatant disregard of others and thick-skinned action of self promotion isn't illegal. to some of them, this is their only source of income. live and let live ba, i suppose.

i definitely had my fair share of soured soups with clients (my fault), but ultimately when they come back and seek me out for treatments, i'll still give them my 100%.

No. I mean those proper profile that come and comment good service and this and that. Eg the manhood that is so good the next day stronger erection. The sensual so good and make one so high. Some which I did not experience when I went.

Edited by Leanmeat

I thought that's the whole point of giving reviews. Authentic reviews will balance the fake ones. And i think the moderator do chip in once in a while if it becomes obvious that reviews are fake or from jealous competition.

Edited by randomuse

3 hours ago, fourth said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA i think we're referring to the same person. I blocked him, though i know for a fact that he has recommended clients to me and likewise i've done the same.

Probably the same person. Anyway, besides doubting the authenticity of the reviews, his English gave me cancer. I cannot fathom someone who provides massages who is not aware that masseur and masseuse are the professional term used in the industry, instead of some other weird lingo 😵

I just saw moderator locked the thread for Vaness Male Spa at Citygate. Just when i mentioned that dear moderator will check such reviews...

So all the good reviews were fabricated? 😅

Does no one really have any real reviews if that place? I was actually thinking of trying.

Got a massage at Vaness sometime in November. It was good enough that I would go back again. I'm no expert on massage techniques, but it felt skilful, methodical and there was some good pain. As some have commented, not the greatest ambiance due to the setup but to me that was pretty minor. The masseur (Ah Jian was the only one during that period, I think) was friendly and accommodating. We spoke in Chinese so there was friendly banter during the session, which I found quite pleasant. I glanced inside the thread and looks like there are at least a couple of reviews from longtime members, just going by the posters' post counts. The last few do look a bit suspect though. 

Went Vaness for a few time, ok ah, good massage. maybe they over did the advertisement... my review's genuine though

On 1/20/2024 at 5:50 PM, randomuse said:

I just saw moderator locked the thread for Vaness Male Spa at Citygate. Just when i mentioned that dear moderator will check such reviews...

So all the good reviews were fabricated? 😅

Does no one really have any real reviews if that place? I was actually thinking of trying.

Do Not share any sexual details in your comments.

Anyone caught asking or sharing sexual comments will be given 1 warning point.

DO NOT treat masseurs as prostitutes for providing sexual services.

Please respect their jobs. Just because some idiot sell sex as a service does not means all masseurs sell sex as a service. 

Singapore law does not allow buying and selling of sexual services for masseur services.