Jump to content
Happy Birthday Singapore

Have you been forced to swallow cum?


Guest Derelict
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Fruitguan
On 7/23/2022 at 6:20 PM, Guest DereDick said:

How to punish?  Giving him big dicks?

Giving u big dicks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Can’t wait
On 7/27/2022 at 7:36 PM, Sg boi said:

Just got a impromptu bj otw home. The guy said don’t cum in my mouth but heck care I just shoot and he withdraw it immediate so the remaining shots on his face. I quickly pant up n walk off lol


hahahhahahhahhaha 😂 

 

the shit you post is getting funnier and funnier because it is so clearly IMAGINED - you are obviously desperate for attention!!  
 

please fuck off though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/27/2022 at 7:36 PM, Sg boi said:

Just got a impromptu bj otw home. The guy said don’t cum in my mouth but heck care I just shoot and he withdraw it immediate so the remaining shots on his face. I quickly pant up n walk off lol

 

I think most guys cannot control themselves and would just shoot it down.  The suckers just have to take the risk and pull it out quickly, but no harm to swallow the cums lah since you already taking the risk to suck the cock.

 

On 7/27/2022 at 7:44 PM, Guest Can’t wait said:


hahahhahahhahhaha 😂 

 

the shit you post is getting funnier and funnier because it is so clearly IMAGINED - you are obviously desperate for attention!!  
 

please fuck off though. 

 

This is very common in a quick suck and go situation.  Not imaginary.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Cheebye queen
On 7/30/2022 at 3:15 PM, LeanMature said:

 

I think most guys cannot control themselves and would just shoot it down.  The suckers just have to take the risk and pull it out quickly, but no harm to swallow the cums lah since you already taking the risk to suck the cock.

 

 

This is very common in a quick suck and go situation.  Not imaginary.  

Yes it is like commit suicide.  He shoot in. You cannot draw out quick enough....that's it!  Covid, STD, monkeypox, HIV, all in.....like a cocktail of Kukujiao poison all swallowed.  Damn scary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Can’t wait
On 7/30/2022 at 3:15 PM, LeanMature said:

 

I think most guys cannot control themselves and would just shoot it down.  The suckers just have to take the risk and pull it out quickly, but no harm to swallow the cums lah since you already taking the risk to suck the cock.

 

 

This is very common in a quick suck and go situation.  Not imaginary.  


what, you think it is quite normal to cum in someone’s mouth when the sucker has specifically said don’t cum in my mouth?! Wtf…

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Goulash which is Very Posh
On 8/1/2022 at 12:33 PM, mate69 said:

all men like to shoot it inside...

c'mon man ...who doesn't? 

Love it when I shoot it inside and down

 

 

Yummy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 1:59 PM, Sg boi said:

As a sucker, u must expect your tops to cum In your mouth. To the sucker who sucked me just now, Avoid what, I still cum in ur mouth anyway. Hope u enjoy the loads lol

 

Yea !!!... best part is after u erupt your hot lava, the sucker keeps sucking till the very last drop, that sensation can give the top a uncotrollable tingling feel to the entire body

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 1:59 PM, Sg boi said:

As a sucker, u must expect your tops to cum In your mouth. To the sucker who sucked me just now, Avoid what, I still cum in ur mouth anyway. Hope u enjoy the loads lol

Wow

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 2:21 PM, DeMarko said:

 

Yea !!!... best part is after u erupt your hot lava, the sucker keeps sucking till the very last drop, that sensation can give the top a uncotrollable tingling feel to the entire body

 

I quite agree.  The best love making includes ensuring the afterglow is enjoyed and milked to the max and to the very end.  If the suckee is very sensitive after the orgasm, the sucker should ideally maintain the position, retain the cum and only swallow after pulling away.  This way, the suckee would not be overwhelmed by the sensory overload immediately following the orgasm. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 1:59 PM, Sg boi said:

As a sucker, u must expect your tops to cum In your mouth. To the sucker who sucked me just now, Avoid what, I still cum in ur mouth anyway. Hope u enjoy the loads lol

 

Look like you had deposited your cums down the throat of many guys' mouth already.  You "fathered" them. LOL

Don't read and response to guests' post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Couple times: Best one was in an adult book store was sucking off this nice size cock when the guy grabbed my head and pumped every drop of his cum down my throat...a huge turn on for me.  Had another recently same bookstore, could hear a moan and then boom...pumped every drop down my throat.  It was great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter