Male HQ

Have you been forced to swallow cum?

Guest Derelict

Guest Guest

If he’s handsome, I’d voluntarily swallow the cum; not only that, I’d edge him and lick his armpits until he’s satisfied, just to turn him on to the climax

I think it happened once but I didn't hang out with that guy again. You can do the forceful thing with agreement before the sex act, at least I know what I am getting myself into. Doesn't matter top or bottom, just tell your partner what you want.

that ain't hard chief. :ph34r:

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

Guest Bubblecakez

Yes, first time giving bj and they shot multiple loads down my throat no choice but to swallow. I found it very hot, he pulled it out made me clean it and i start sucking it again, in love with blowing and swallowing from that day on. 

11 minutes ago, Bubblecakez said:

Yes, first time giving bj and they shot multiple loads down my throat no choice but to swallow. I found it very hot, he pulled it out made me clean it and i start sucking it again, in love with blowing and swallowing from that day on. 

That should be the way 

Guest 欲女吸精
16 minutes ago, Guest Haruf1234 said:

Choke me daddy 

Same sentiments:

suck and swallow one of these rods har.....better than eating collagen pills or drink birds nest or Botox shots or ginseng.

Thinking about it already made me feel like a sweet 16 virgin waiting to be broken.

On 3/5/2021 at 8:54 PM, Bubblecakez said:

🔞:wub:

On 3/5/2021 at 8:54 PM, Bubblecakez said:

Yes, my first time is like that too. 

Guest forced to swallow

Met an ang mo bear in a hotel sauna once. After multiple eye contacts he signal-ed me to the steam room. He wet my mouth with his saliva and face-fucked me with his big cock in the wet steamy room. I told him to let me know when he's going to cum as i stroked him and lick his body all over. He then pushed my head down to force me to suck him more. Despite me telling him to let me know, he cummed without warning and pushed my head down so i was forced to swallow his first squirt of cum. I manage to keep the subsequent squirts in my mouth as i gagged, spitted it out after he release my head from his cock. I usually don't swallow, it tasted horrible, i was relieved he didnt force me to swallow the remaining load in my mouth.  He was pretty aggresive but admittedly the whole experience was hot.

On 2/22/2021 at 12:16 PM, Guest Derelict said:

I was forced by a top to swallow his cum when I sucked him.

That top was forceful, held my head and emptied his load in. I choked but he kept thrusting, I couldn't free myself and had to swallow.

Have you experienced the same?

Nice top.

Can share his contact? i would love to ....

On 3/10/2021 at 12:41 PM, BlueB3Ar said:

Yes, my first time is like that too. 

I think most first timers didn't even know that sperms have shot into their mouth. They just thought it was their saliva. 😝

Don't read and response to guests' post

7 hours ago, LeanMature said:

I think most first timers didn't even know that sperms have shot into their mouth. They just thought it was their saliva. 😝

Saliva n semen taste the same? Semen definitely more thicker n having fishy smell. 

12 minutes ago, Leonblowing said:

I played with a muscular btm at a sauna on Monday. So Fucking turned on by his pecs and him moaning when I played his sensitive nipples. Since I was about to leave and hadn’t cum yet, I decided to surprise him with my load while he blew me. While he sort of knew I was cumming, he was left choking and coughing when I shot my first few shots down his throat. But like a whore, he kept teasing my cock with his tongue to milk out my entire load.

I guessed my cum went somewhere else too. He gave me a totally stunned look while sneezing some cum of his nostrils when we cleaned up. I was busy laughing 😂 

Not sure if I’d rather be able to witness that or be the lucky guy inhaling your load!!🤔 

13 hours ago, Aces13 said:

Saliva n semen taste the same? Semen definitely more thicker n having fishy smell. 

Definitely not.  But I am talking of first-timer, virgin mouth - first time sucking cock.  Also, some guys' semen are very watery and no different from saliva.

2 hours ago, Leonblowing said:

I played with a muscular btm at a sauna on Monday. So Fucking turned on by his pecs and him moaning when I played his sensitive nipples. Since I was about to leave and hadn’t cum yet, I decided to surprise him with my load while he blew me. While he sort of knew I was cumming, he was left choking and coughing when I shot my first few shots down his throat. But like a whore, he sucked my cock harder and faster to milk out my entire load.

I guessed my cum went somewhere else too. He gave me a totally stunned look while sneezing some cum of his nostrils when we cleaned up. I was busy laughing 😂 

I always heard loud gagging sound inside the steam room.  It's not even choking, its vomiting sound.  

Guest Derelict
1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

I always heard loud gagging sound inside the steam room.  It's not even choking, its vomiting sound.  

I am guilty. And I must say Top likes to hear this, so I will gag to pleasure him

While I love to suck ( and be sucked - 69 is the best ! ), I will never, ever swallow cum. I find it too yucky for my being.

Thus far, I have yet to come across guys who ram their rods down my throat and forcefully make me swallow their cum. Thank God! 

On the flipside however, I have so many encounters where the guys that I am blowing just shoot their load without warning, leaving me totally stunned and gagged. 

It left a bitter taste in my mouth. Literally and figuratively. Damn those bastards !! Hahaha 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Shared with you my experience last year. 

It was a dull humid afternoon and I was force to attend a long session meeting. While my boss was happily gave his speech, I secretly took out my phone and browed my Grindr. By any chance, I found this muscular guy stay near my working place.

I rushed to his place after the meeting. We both were very horny, after we took off our clothes, without any warning, he pushed me down on the floor and forced his cock into my mouth, it was quite thick and made me almost puke. During half way, I tried to pull out his cock and take a break. However, he slapped my face and order me to open my mouth again. I could felt his cock shoving in and out in my mouth. A few moments later, with his loud moan, he shot all his cum in my mouth. It was a warm feeling yet taste like coconut juice. He shot about 8 to 9 times in my mouth and force me to swallow, I could felt his dick is still shaking in my mouth. I spit out a bit when he pulled off his cock from my mouth. Guess what, without any warning, he slapped my face again and order me to swallowed back. Afterwards, he stroke my head and asked me to be his slave, however I turned him down.

It's quite weird, the feeling is a bit contradict. Although I left like I was being rape by him, but at the same time, I was extremely excited by his raunchy behaviour, too.

1 hour ago, BlueB3Ar said:

It was a dull humid afternoon and I was force to attend a long session meeting. While my boss was happily gave his speech, I secretly took out my phone and browed my Grindr. By any chance, I found this muscular guy stay near my working place.

I rushed to his place after the meeting. We both were very horny, after we took off our clothes, without any warning, he pushed me down on the floor and forced his cock into my mouth, it was quite thick and made me almost puke. During half way, I tried to pull out his cock and take a break. However, he slapped my face and order me to open my mouth again. I could felt his cock shoving in and out in my mouth. A few moments later, with his loud moan, he shot all his cum in my mouth. It was a warm feeling yet taste like coconut juice. He shot about 8 to 9 times in my mouth and force me to swallow, I could felt his dick is still shaking in my mouth. I spit out a bit when he pulled off his cock from my mouth. Guess what, without any warning, he slapped my face again and order me to swallowed back. Afterwards, he stroke my head and asked me to be his slave, however I turned him down.

It's quite weird, the feeling is a bit contradict. Although I left like I was being rape by him, but at the same time, I was extremely excited by his raunchy behaviour, too.

Sluts naturally love those who can fuck them hardest and longest.

6 hours ago, BlueB3Ar said:

Nice.  Since you like it, why turn him down to be his slave ?

Guest Tio Gan
7 hours ago, BlueB3Ar said:

Very good. He raped your mouth and you are his chick liao

Guest Confused
On 3/5/2021 at 9:50 PM, Guest 欲女吸精 said:

strongshoulders.jpg

This type you like?

If this type rape you and you enjoy it.. 

Can it be considered rape? 

On 3/17/2021 at 12:12 PM, Leonblowing said:

I played with a muscular btm at a sauna on Monday. So Fucking turned on by his pecs and him moaning when I played his sensitive nipples. Since I was about to leave and hadn’t cum yet, I decided to surprise him with my load while he blew me. While he sort of knew I was cumming, he was left choking and coughing when I shot my first few shots down his throat. But like a whore, he sucked my cock harder and faster to milk out my entire load.

So that is you  heard that in the sauna

On 3/20/2021 at 1:41 PM, BlueB3Ar said:

Yeah, I really love it. Being rape by a muscular guy. His arms is strong enough to force me effortlessly on the floor.

i would totally love being a slave to a muscular guy. 

Guest Derelict

Would be good if his frd came home while he was raping my mouth or ass.  The frd can watch a good show, get turned on and join in.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Derelict
On 3/2/2021 at 6:54 PM, Guest Beautiful Gal said:

Especially those big build guy.  If you are petite and beautiful like me, they will betray their original promise of not cuming into your mouth.  When they were about to cum, they pressed your head so hard I could hardly breath and than I gaged on their first squirk and they forced it deeper into my throat until all their cum shoot and dribbles from my mouth all over the places.  Than I have quickly spat it out and used up one box of tissue to clean the mess on me.  Monster this people!

Yes they are monsters and beast. I let them fuck mouth they all use to the fullest, dump their sperm in my mouth like deposit cash in bank account. Free sex they all like.  They treat me like a shameless whore

Guest Tony Chen

Based on experience usually those who love to be abused and dumped and let men do anything with them are ... god damn ugly . 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Guest Meanly Preacher
6 hours ago, Guest Tony Chen said:

Based on experience usually those who love to be abused and dumped and let men do anything with them are ... god damn ugly . 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Like yourself.

1 hour ago, fetish69 said:

I never been forced but i force guys to swallow my cum as i eat and watch over my diet with good food and supplement. I don't want to throw my cum just likw that since those cum eater say my cum very creamy very thick and warm. Since i got that feedback if i top someone and is safe sex usually i want them to swallow my cum. I make them kneel and face fuck them or lay down them with head hanging out at the edge of bed and make the swallow my cock. Once i abt to cum i will clamp their face and and press their nose i will shot squirt after squirt they no choice to breath amd swallow no body escape frm swallow my hot squirt cream.

haha.. force feeding.  They should be happy to have your thick creamy cums.  Nutritious.

22 hours ago, fetish69 said:

I never been forced but i force guys to swallow my cum as i eat and watch over my diet with good food and supplement. I don't want to throw my cum just likw that since those cum eater say my cum very creamy very thick and warm. Since i got that feedback if i top someone and is safe sex usually i want them to swallow my cum. I make them kneel and face fuck them or lay down them with head hanging out at the edge of bed and make the swallow my cock. Once i abt to cum i will clamp their face and and press their nose i will shot squirt after squirt they no choice to breath amd swallow no body escape frm swallow my hot squirt cream.

they must choke pretty bad..

22 hours ago, fetish69 said:

You must be so hot haha

• G_M locked this topic