Pulse  Clinic

Have you been forced to swallow cum?

Guest Derelict

Guest 下贱冰冰
On 1/13/2022 at 11:07 AM, Guest Guest said:

You walked the hall of shame... haha

Why you don't wipe all the sperm into your mouth first then go take towel?

Wasted previous sperm!

You paid to get in, must sperm buffer mah

https://greatist.com/health/nutrition-of-semen#takeaway

Those nutrients in semen are largely there for the sperm, folks. They aren’t going to offer any nutritional value to you.

So we’re putting this ninth-grade rumor to rest once and for all. Despite the complex compounds that make up ejaculate, semen doesn’t have significant concentrations of protein or calories.

And it won’t build your muscles, make your hair shiny, or ruin your dinner.

Also remember that semen is by no means a risk-free snack. We’d be remiss not to mention that forgoing a condom during oral sex could have repercussions, specifically STIs.

Guest Armpits
On 1/13/2022 at 5:41 PM, Saggiboy said:

Maybe they were thirsty and urs tasted nice lor

Not forced. But I gum this pinoy monster hairy cock, he so enjoyed, suddenly everything unloaded into my throat. Didn't even taste it. Coz he was deepthroating my mouth. Given a choice, I would rather have a facial than a protein shake. My face like shit, needs love.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 2:30 AM, Zack38 said:

Most of the time while in 69 they’ll cum first and I’ll swallow. Then they’ll swallow mine in return too. I guess it’s a mutual understanding and we both enjoyed it. It’s been awhile though.

On 1/22/2022 at 2:09 PM, Guest ffffffff said:

I'll like to watch tose moisy uncles at coffeeshops try to resuscitate their flaccid dicks.

On 1/20/2022 at 12:08 PM, Since u r here said:

most r willing to drink without me even proposed!!!!!!

they r disapted if u didnt let them taste it!

Prefer mature

Not unless its a mutual agreement. But u got to admit its kinda hot though. Forced to swallow cum. To a certain extent. 

Guest Armpits
On 2/3/2022 at 7:33 AM, Guest Derelict said:

Me too!

Long time ago when I was teenager, my mom's brother share room with me, coz I'm the only guy, the other room was my sister's. My uncle was buffed hairy ah Beng. One night, he was drunk and slept naked. He too tired to go up his bunk bed. So he crashed into my lower deck bed. Middle of the night, he started kissing me, licking my hairy asshole and wanting to fuck me. I was so shocked but turned on. My dream cum true. So I helped myself to ripped off his underwear. Wah. His hardon was huge hairy thick and leaking cum. I put in my mouth and suck violently. He said boy, you like it right? Fuck your mouth, drink it. Then he cum loads until my mouth couldn't hold but must swallow in order to breathe. That was my first and only time sucking my uncle's cock. After a few years, he got married and have kids. Moved out. Just saw him in CNY. he's old fat uncle now. I still wonder about his cock

Guest Guest
On 2/3/2022 at 9:27 AM, MidAge said:

Yes

one guy grabbed my hair and pulled my head back

while the other held both my hands to my back 

Had to swallow before they let go

Where was this? In a sauna or gym steam room?

On 2/3/2022 at 8:24 AM, Guest Armpits said:

Long time ago when I was teenager, my mom's brother share room with me, coz I'm the only guy, the other room was my sister's. My uncle was buffed hairy ah Beng. One night, he was drunk and slept naked. He too tired to go up his bunk bed. So he crashed into my lower deck bed. Middle of the night, he started kissing me, licking my hairy asshole and wanting to fuck me. I was so shocked but turned on. My dream cum true. So I helped myself to ripped off his underwear. Wah. His hardon was huge hairy thick and leaking cum. I put in my mouth and suck violently. He said boy, you like it right? Fuck your mouth, drink it. Then he cum loads until my mouth couldn't hold but must swallow in order to breathe. That was my first and only time sucking my uncle's cock. After a few years, he got married and have kids. Moved out. Just saw him in CNY. he's old fat uncle now. I still wonder about his cock

Did he enjoyed that night? Did he still remember? Or act blur?

On 2/22/2021 at 2:25 PM, kys0n said:

Never been forced, but I've forced plenty of other guys to swallow mine though. Always thrilling to see how they react.

Some sense it as I thrust more fervently into their mouths, so they try to pull their mouths away but I will grab their head and hair and force my hard cock right straight into the back of their throat. These guys tend to suffer the most as I'll unload directly into their throats and they will certainly choke with a thick rod jamming down a mixture of cum and saliva down their throats. 

Those who do not resist or are caught by surprise tend to fare better as after the initial spurts which go into the back of the throat, the rest of the cum spills within their mouth and they can simply retain it there to spit it out or swallow. Some will swallow happily (or begrudgingly in a state of semi-confusion), while others will spit it out. Once in a while, a cheeky bottom will retain the cum and try to french kiss me to "return the favour". If the bottom is hot enough, I will accept the return kiss 😘 

On 2/22/2021 at 2:25 PM, kys0n said:

Never been forced, but I've forced plenty of other guys to swallow mine though. Always thrilling to see how they react.

Some sense it as I thrust more fervently into their mouths, so they try to pull their mouths away but I will grab their head and hair and force my hard cock right straight into the back of their throat. These guys tend to suffer the most as I'll unload directly into their throats and they will certainly choke with a thick rod jamming down a mixture of cum and saliva down their throats. 

Those who do not resist or are caught by surprise tend to fare better as after the initial spurts which go into the back of the throat, the rest of the cum spills within their mouth and they can simply retain it there to spit it out or swallow. Some will swallow happily (or begrudgingly in a state of semi-confusion), while others will spit it out. Once in a while, a cheeky bottom will retain the cum and try to french kiss me to "return the favour". If the bottom is hot enough, I will accept the return kiss 😘 

I want to be that bottom!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter