Male HQ

Have you been forced to swallow cum?

Guest Derelict

https://greatist.com/health/nutrition-of-semen#takeaway

Those nutrients in semen are largely there for the sperm, folks. They aren’t going to offer any nutritional value to you.

So we’re putting this ninth-grade rumor to rest once and for all. Despite the complex compounds that make up ejaculate, semen doesn’t have significant concentrations of protein or calories.

And it won’t build your muscles, make your hair shiny, or ruin your dinner.

Also remember that semen is by no means a risk-free snack. We’d be remiss not to mention that forgoing a condom during oral sex could have repercussions, specifically STIs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Armpits
On 1/13/2022 at 5:41 PM, Saggiboy said:

Maybe they were thirsty and urs tasted nice lor

Not forced. But I gum this pinoy monster hairy cock, he so enjoyed, suddenly everything unloaded into my throat. Didn't even taste it. Coz he was deepthroating my mouth. Given a choice, I would rather have a facial than a protein shake. My face like shit, needs love.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 2:30 AM, Zack38 said:

Most of the time while in 69 they’ll cum first and I’ll swallow. Then they’ll swallow mine in return too. I guess it’s a mutual understanding and we both enjoyed it. It’s been awhile though.

On 1/22/2022 at 2:09 PM, Guest ffffffff said:

I'll like to watch tose moisy uncles at coffeeshops try to resuscitate their flaccid dicks.

On 1/20/2022 at 12:08 PM, Since u r here said:

most r willing to drink without me even proposed!!!!!!

they r disapted if u didnt let them taste it!

Prefer mature

Guest Armpits
On 2/3/2022 at 7:33 AM, Guest Derelict said:

Me too!

Long time ago when I was teenager, my mom's brother share room with me, coz I'm the only guy, the other room was my sister's. My uncle was buffed hairy ah Beng. One night, he was drunk and slept naked. He too tired to go up his bunk bed. So he crashed into my lower deck bed. Middle of the night, he started kissing me, licking my hairy asshole and wanting to fuck me. I was so shocked but turned on. My dream cum true. So I helped myself to ripped off his underwear. Wah. His hardon was huge hairy thick and leaking cum. I put in my mouth and suck violently. He said boy, you like it right? Fuck your mouth, drink it. Then he cum loads until my mouth couldn't hold but must swallow in order to breathe. That was my first and only time sucking my uncle's cock. After a few years, he got married and have kids. Moved out. Just saw him in CNY. he's old fat uncle now. I still wonder about his cock

On 2/3/2022 at 9:27 AM, MidAge said:

Yes

one guy grabbed my hair and pulled my head back

while the other held both my hands to my back 

Had to swallow before they let go

Where was this? In a sauna or gym steam room?

On 2/3/2022 at 8:24 AM, Guest Armpits said:

Long time ago when I was teenager, my mom's brother share room with me, coz I'm the only guy, the other room was my sister's. My uncle was buffed hairy ah Beng. One night, he was drunk and slept naked. He too tired to go up his bunk bed. So he crashed into my lower deck bed. Middle of the night, he started kissing me, licking my hairy asshole and wanting to fuck me. I was so shocked but turned on. My dream cum true. So I helped myself to ripped off his underwear. Wah. His hardon was huge hairy thick and leaking cum. I put in my mouth and suck violently. He said boy, you like it right? Fuck your mouth, drink it. Then he cum loads until my mouth couldn't hold but must swallow in order to breathe. That was my first and only time sucking my uncle's cock. After a few years, he got married and have kids. Moved out. Just saw him in CNY. he's old fat uncle now. I still wonder about his cock

Did he enjoyed that night? Did he still remember? Or act blur?

On 2/22/2021 at 2:25 PM, kys0n said:

Never been forced, but I've forced plenty of other guys to swallow mine though. Always thrilling to see how they react.

Some sense it as I thrust more fervently into their mouths, so they try to pull their mouths away but I will grab their head and hair and force my hard cock right straight into the back of their throat. These guys tend to suffer the most as I'll unload directly into their throats and they will certainly choke with a thick rod jamming down a mixture of cum and saliva down their throats. 

Those who do not resist or are caught by surprise tend to fare better as after the initial spurts which go into the back of the throat, the rest of the cum spills within their mouth and they can simply retain it there to spit it out or swallow. Some will swallow happily (or begrudgingly in a state of semi-confusion), while others will spit it out. Once in a while, a cheeky bottom will retain the cum and try to french kiss me to "return the favour". If the bottom is hot enough, I will accept the return kiss 😘 

On 2/22/2021 at 2:25 PM, kys0n said:

Never been forced, but I've forced plenty of other guys to swallow mine though. Always thrilling to see how they react.

Some sense it as I thrust more fervently into their mouths, so they try to pull their mouths away but I will grab their head and hair and force my hard cock right straight into the back of their throat. These guys tend to suffer the most as I'll unload directly into their throats and they will certainly choke with a thick rod jamming down a mixture of cum and saliva down their throats. 

Those who do not resist or are caught by surprise tend to fare better as after the initial spurts which go into the back of the throat, the rest of the cum spills within their mouth and they can simply retain it there to spit it out or swallow. Some will swallow happily (or begrudgingly in a state of semi-confusion), while others will spit it out. Once in a while, a cheeky bottom will retain the cum and try to french kiss me to "return the favour". If the bottom is hot enough, I will accept the return kiss 😘 

I want to be that bottom!

• 3 months later...
On 8/20/2021 at 4:05 PM, Sylph Boy said:

I love to have the top cum in my mouth and especially inside my anus ;)

The first time someone came into my anus was many years ago, and I didn't realise it made a small mess of my briefs and my white pants from when it leaked out after that... so embarrassing. 

Guest forced

A few days ago I was fucked missionary on a park bench. I told him please don't cum inside and I compromised by letting him cum in mouth. He was close and he shifted himself from missionary to fucking my mouth while I was still on my back. It was nice but he kept slamming my face and I can't move until eventually he just pressed deeply choking me as he came. I knew he was cumming from the sound he made but maybe because he was so deeply embedded in my mouth I hardly taste or felt the usual sticky cum in the mouth. Only the last bit when I cleaned him up. So I guess I was in some way forced to swallow all.

Guest Derelict

I like it when I kiss the cock head, and as he is cumming, I wrapped his cock head fully in my warm mouth and sucked non-stop.  The guy will usually scream and moan wildly. 

Guest park
On 5/22/2022 at 12:34 AM, Guest forced said:

A few days ago I was fucked missionary on a park bench. I told him please don't cum inside and I compromised by letting him cum in mouth. He was close and he shifted himself from missionary to fucking my mouth while I was still on my back. It was nice but he kept slamming my face and I can't move until eventually he just pressed deeply choking me as he came. I knew he was cumming from the sound he made but maybe because he was so deeply embedded in my mouth I hardly taste or felt the usual sticky cum in the mouth. Only the last bit when I cleaned him up. So I guess I was in some way forced to swallow all.

which park ?

Guest Derelick
On 5/23/2022 at 4:34 AM, Guest Derelict said:

I like it when I kiss the cock head, and as he is cumming, I wrapped his cock head fully in my warm mouth and sucked non-stop.  The guy will usually scream and moan wildly. 

Yum

I always cum into sucker’s mouth and if the sucker refuse to I will just force cum. Recent one was this random sucker met in one of the mall toilets he asks not to cum in his mouth so when I’m about to cum I just grab his head push my cock deeper n cum. After that I just pant up and go. I’m sure he’s mad but who cares.

Guest Tylers nipples
On 5/24/2022 at 9:17 PM, Sg boi said:

I always cum into sucker’s mouth and if the sucker refuse to I will just force cum. Recent one was this random sucker met in one of the mall toilets he asks not to cum in his mouth so when I’m about to cum I just grab his head push my cock deeper n cum. After that I just pant up and go. I’m sure he’s mad but who cares.

Bukeyi zhe yang

Guest guest
On 5/24/2022 at 9:17 PM, Sg boi said:

If I said no and the guy force cum in me, I will bite his cock.  If he bleeds or gets whatever disease I may have, who cares.  I will teach him a lesson he will remember till the day he dies.

On 5/24/2022 at 11:10 PM, Guest guest said:

If I said no and the guy force cum in me, I will bite his cock.  If he bleeds or gets whatever disease I may have, who cares.  I will teach him a lesson he will remember till the day he dies.

Shawshank's Redepmtion irl

Guest Tyler
On 8/3/2021 at 8:28 AM, awolonline said:

I too was forced to swallow a big load once.

I had met this guy in a bar and he had been joking about me giving him a blow job. He wasn't really my type, so I wasn't really interested, let alone that I am normally a top. I jokingly said to him 'I could blow you but I'd rather have someone suck MY c**k instead haha'
He cheekily said no one wanted to blow me (there was about 10 people in the gay bar at the time as it was afternoon). I said " of course they would"

Then he fell for my trap and said, 'well if someone wants to blow you, then go do it - if not then you should blow me!'

I thought about it for a second, my heart racing a little and thought to myself, ok someone will say they would like to give me a blow job so then he loses his bet and he stops asking me to blow him.

So I said, "ok, deal, if any one in here says they would blow me - that's the end of the conversation and you stop asking me for sex. If no one wants to blow me then I have to blow you"

He smiled, thought for a second and said "ok deal!"

My heart raced even more and I remember blushing a bit thinking I hope I had gotten this right.

So I asked the two other guys with us if any of them would give me a blow job if he had the chance.  And to my horror both laughed and said 'no'.

I thought to myself 'oh no they are saying that on purpose'. I was going red now as the guy laughed and said 'well I say no as well so now you have about 6 other chances, oherise you have to suck my di*k!'

I tried to laugh and said 'no problem and we both walked around to the others in the bar and asked them if they would suck me given the chance. The first group of 3 were close to us so they had probably heard the conversation. And you guessed it, they looked at me, looked at the other guy, smiled, thought for a second and said 'no!'

The same happened with the others. I had been caught out! They all just wanted me to lose the bet.

The other guy, looked at me grinning from ear to ear. 'OK bud you have to suck my dick!' he said.

I hesitated but then said ok and we went out to the toilet. He leaned against the wall and put his hands on my arms guiding me down to my knees. Once I was knelt in front of him, he unbottoned his jeans, pushed them down his thighs and then pushed his underwear down. His hard on bobbed out pointing right at me. He was about 6 inches and cut. His bush was trimmed neatly and I must say he had a nice cock.

I took a breath and leaned forward to start licking his tip and sliding my tongue along his shaft.
I then slid his cock into my mouth and started sucking it in and out, licking the undershaft.

He moaned and I thought to myself 'good he's going to cum quick, I'll pull back and just jerk his cum out'. But then his hands grabbed the back of my head and he started thrusting his hips pushing his hard-on all the way into the back of my throat. I gagged a little and sucked trying not to reflex.

His hands held my head harder and firmer with every thrust and his dick was banging the back of my throat, I was swallowing and gasping at the same time trying to mange his thrusts.

Then he pulled strongly on my head pushing his cock into the back of my throat. I opened my throat best I could and gulped softly trying to prevent myself from gagging. And at that exact moment I felt an eruption of hot cum spurt down my throat. It was shooting out, all hot and sticky and hitting my mouth and throat and i had to keep gagging and swallowing rapidly to stop myself from choking. His hands held my head pressed hard against his crotch.

Then I felt the spurts ease and I swallowed the last gob of cum. He relaxed and I leant back feeling my throat lined with his sticky cum.

While it was not what I expected, it also felt really hot to have been forced to swallow his huge load like that!

Damn hot

Guest Cum health

I like to add that I am one of the cis gender guys how love eating my own cum. I do this for 2 reason one is for sexual pleasure, and second mental health benefit. I conduct a experiment on my own when for 2 weeks I did eat my own cum and track what is doing to me. Outside the enjoying the flavor and experience, I found that my mood was elevated and I felt good and receptive to world around me. The days I did not eat it, I did notice how easy I was getting agitated. I find this act to be beneficial for me! I am interested in doing more experiments. I am welcoming any suggestions. If you have not tired, it is worth trying it.

Guest Doriaemon
On 5/26/2022 at 4:44 AM, Guest Cum health said:

I like to add that I am one of the cis gender guys how love eating my own cum. I do this for 2 reason one is for sexual pleasure, and second mental health benefit. I conduct a experiment on my own when for 2 weeks I did eat my own cum and track what is doing to me. Outside the enjoying the flavor and experience, I found that my mood was elevated and I felt good and receptive to world around me. The days I did not eat it, I did notice how easy I was getting agitated. I find this act to be beneficial for me! I am interested in doing more experiments. I am welcoming any suggestions. If you have not tired, it is worth trying it.

I hear Indian urine therapy proponents also say drinking own urine does wonders too.

Is this true ? 

十滴血,。一滴精液

Guest Mate you 6933
On 5/26/2022 at 6:46 PM, mate69 said:

Oh yes damn right

You kena raped hatd hatd as your bf fingers his anus, anticipating his turn.

Guest Derelict
On 5/26/2022 at 9:01 PM, Guest Mate you 6933 said:

You kena raped hatd hatd as your bf fingers his anus, anticipating his turn.

come rape lah, he dares to rape, I dare to enjoy and moan.  Derelict not scare

Guest Mate You *6933
On 5/28/2022 at 2:35 AM, Guest Derelict said:

Yes we know you've been setting yourself up to be a rape victim who has been forced to swallow cum.

Guest Derelick
On 5/28/2022 at 2:35 AM, Guest Derelict said:

On 5/28/2022 at 9:37 AM, Guest Mate You *6933 said:

Yes we know you've been setting yourself up to be a rape victim who has been forced to swallow cum.

LOL

Guest Don’t care so much

I don’t suck cock unless he’s my bf. If suitable guys want to suck for me, I will let them enjoy! Most guys like my big straight hard cock and lick them like an yummy ice cream. 

when I am at my point of no return, I am really to shoot. Most want me to cum in their mouth. Just shoot thick warm cum in their mouth. Most will vomit out in the sink and ppl thought they got issues! But some swallow. And will beg for second rounds as my cock still hard! 

Recent months, I got sucked at least ten times! Roaming around to look for suitable prey! It’s a win win situation, they get to suck nice cock while I got a dumping ground for my thick cum! Time to fire another rounds later! Shall update u later! 

Somehow the recent post is kind of off topic isn’t it? Topic shows “forced” to swallow. The recent posts are all willing participants in either giving or receiving. 

Guest Derelick
On 5/28/2022 at 1:10 PM, XS.Lin said:

Somehow the recent post is kind of off topic isn’t it? Topic shows “forced” to swallow. The recent posts are all willing participants in either giving or receiving. 

😝

Guest Derelict

Derelict forced you to swallow my gravy. Want?

Guest JJoe

I’ve never experienced forced swallow. But one guy dumped his load without telling me while I was sucking his cock. Even though I had never let anyone cummed in my mouth, it felt so hot that I waited until he finished dumping his last drop. But the taste was so awful that I ran to the washroom and rinsed my mouth right away. 

Guest Try and see

On 5/28/2022 at 8:25 PM, Guest JJoe said:

I’ve never experienced forced swallow. But one guy dumped his load without telling me while I was sucking his cock. Even though I had never let anyone cummed in my mouth, it felt so hot that I waited until he finished dumping his last drop. But the taste was so awful that I ran to the washroom and rinsed my mouth right away. 

Reading these two posts, it made me realise that the "problem" with this thread lies in the way the thread question is phrased.

There is a big difference between being forced to suck, and being forced to swallow.

While it is possible to be forced to suck someone, it's more difficult and therefore much rarer to be forced to swallow, unless you had a gun or knife pointed at you.

If you were forced to suck, then as JJoe mentioned, most guys would just keep the cum in the mouth and spit everything out later.

Maybe that is why so few gay guys can truly say that they were forced to swallow, because if you don't want to swallow, you can simply choose not to.

Sorry for the nerdy analysis! 😜

On 5/28/2022 at 10:34 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Reading these two posts, it made me realise that the "problem" with this thread lies in the way the thread question is phrased.

There is a big difference between being forced to suck, and being forced to swallow.

While it is possible to be forced to suck someone, it's more difficult and therefore much rarer to be forced to swallow, unless you had a gun or knife pointed at you.

If you were forced to suck, then as JJoe mentioned, most guys would just keep the cum in the mouth and spit everything out later.

Maybe that is why so few gay guys can truly say that they were forced to swallow, because if you don't want to swallow, you can simply choose not to.

Sorry for the nerdy analysis! 😜

Would you consider this scenario as forced swallow?
1.You suck a guy

2.the guy about to cum

3.he forcefully hold your head your head

4.He shot right down your throat

5.unless you try gagging it out otherwise, you have no mean to spit

Guest Tylers nipples
On 6/2/2022 at 9:26 PM, XS.Lin said:

1.You suck a guy

2.the guy about to cum

Super hot, lubve it

Guest Guest
On 2/23/2021 at 10:50 AM, Guest Derelict said:

Judging from the comments quite a lot of pple love and dare to swallow cum!

Have you tried holding sperm in your mouth and not swallowing?

One guy who fucked my mouth had a lot of cum and he exploded in multiple shots. After he came he continued pumping his rod in my mouth and I couldnt swallow all the load.  The load that was in the mouth, gums etc can be quite "sticky" and the smell and taste....felt like vomitting.

He said that turned him on....gross man!  But that is the fate of a sucker. No choice

Hot!!

On 1/22/2022 at 2:30 AM, Zack38 said:

Most of the time while in 69 they’ll cum first and I’ll swallow. Then they’ll swallow mine in return too. I guess it’s a mutual understanding and we both enjoyed it. It’s been awhile though.

Do you want to do 69 with me? Including cum swallow

Guest Try and see
On 6/2/2022 at 9:26 PM, XS.Lin said:

1.You suck a guy

2.the guy about to cum

Yes, that would be considered as forced swallow.

• G_M locked this topic