Jump to content
Male HQ

Have you been forced to swallow cum?


Guest Derelict
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Derelict
Just now, Guest Where said:

Where to swallow cum now!

Derelict also wants to swallow but dare not.

 

Now all KuKuJiao not fresh, maybe contaminated with covid virus.  Vaccine also cannot help keep KuKuJiao edible.  So Derelict watch porn to stop the lust.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Derelict
Just now, Guest Guest said:

 

Who is this fucking slut?

This is the one and only legendary evergreen queen of Singapore, Zoe Tay.  Lusted by all men and envied by all women.  She is the dream girl of every men.  Her success is unrivalled.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I used to swallow (or just let them shoot down my throat until I gag) as they cum in my mouth. Recently my auto reflex is to let the cum dribble out of my mouth and spit the cum out... Even if my head is thinking swallow.... The cum does not taste bad... It's just my reflex... Not sure why.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/28/2021 at 3:20 PM, Funchub said:

I used to swallow (or just let them shoot down my throat until I gag) as they cum in my mouth. Recently my auto reflex is to let the cum dribble out of my mouth and spit the cum out... Even if my head is thinking swallow.... The cum does not taste bad... It's just my reflex... Not sure why.

 

Could it be caused by too many Covid-19 swab tests ? 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
Guest Armpits
On 5/29/2021 at 10:46 AM, LeanMature said:

 

Could it be caused by too many Covid-19 swab tests ? 

Protein shake good for muscle growth. Smear on face. Good collagen skin therapy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Forced to swallow cum?

 

Since I was a child no one has ever forced me to swallow anything.   If someone fools around with my mouth I would bite!

Very rarely I let someone cum in my mouth,  and then I immediately spit it out. YUCK!  :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Steve5380
On 5/18/2021 at 12:34 AM, Guest Guest said:

 

Who is this fucking slut?

Alamak, people prettier and sexier than you you not happy......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Curious
50 minutes ago, Aces13 said:

Tasting or swallowing own cum is more convenient. Anytime can do it. 

How was it? I still don't dare to try leh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 犯贱冰冰
14 hours ago, awolonline said:

I too was forced to swallow a big load once.
 

I had met this guy in a bar and he had been joking about me giving him a blow job. He wasn't really my type, so I wasn't really interested, let alone that I am normally a top. I jokingly said to him 'I could blow you but I'd rather have someone suck MY c**k instead haha'
He cheekily said no one wanted to blow me (there was about 10 people in the gay bar at the time as it was afternoon). I said " of course they would"

 

Then he fell for my trap and said, 'well if someone wants to blow you, then go do it - if not then you should blow me!'

I thought about it for a second, my heart racing a little and thought to myself, ok someone will say they would like to give me a blow job so then he loses his bet and he stops asking me to blow him.

 

So I said, "ok, deal, if any one in here says they would blow me - that's the end of the conversation and you stop asking me for sex. If no one wants to blow me then I have to blow you"

 

He smiled, thought for a second and said "ok deal!"

 

My heart raced even more and I remember blushing a bit thinking I hope I had gotten this right.

So I asked the two other guys with us if any of them would give me a blow job if he had the chance.  And to my horror both laughed and said 'no'.

 

I thought to myself 'oh no they are saying that on purpose'. I was going red now as the guy laughed and said 'well I say no as well so now you have about 6 other chances, oherise you have to suck my di*k!'

 

I tried to laugh and said 'no problem and we both walked around to the others in the bar and asked them if they would suck me given the chance. The first group of 3 were close to us so they had probably heard the conversation. And you guessed it, they looked at me, looked at the other guy, smiled, thought for a second and said 'no!'

 

The same happened with the others. I had been caught out! They all just wanted me to lose the bet.

 

The other guy, looked at me grinning from ear to ear. 'OK bud you have to suck my dick!' he said.

 

I hesitated but then said ok and we went out to the toilet. He leaned against the wall and put his hands on my arms guiding me down to my knees. Once I was knelt in front of him, he unbottoned his jeans, pushed them down his thighs and then pushed his underwear down. His hard on bobbed out pointing right at me. He was about 6 inches and cut. His bush was trimmed neatly and I must say he had a nice cock.

I took a breath and leaned forward to start licking his tip and sliding my tongue along his shaft.
I then slid his cock into my mouth and started sucking it in and out, licking the undershaft.

 

He moaned and I thought to myself 'good he's going to cum quick, I'll pull back and just jerk his cum out'. But then his hands grabbed the back of my head and he started thrusting his hips pushing his hard-on all the way into the back of my throat. I gagged a little and sucked trying not to reflex.

 

His hands held my head harder and firmer with every thrust and his dick was banging the back of my throat, I was swallowing and gasping at the same time trying to mange his thrusts.

 

Then he pulled strongly on my head pushing his cock into the back of my throat. I opened my throat best I could and gulped softly trying to prevent myself from gagging. And at that exact moment I felt an eruption of hot cum spurt down my throat. It was shooting out, all hot and sticky and hitting my mouth and throat and i had to keep gagging and swallowing rapidly to stop myself from choking. His hands held my head pressed hard against his crotch.

 

Then I felt the spurts ease and I swallowed the last gob of cum. He relaxed and I leant back feeling my throat lined with his sticky cum.

 

While it was not what I expected, it also felt really hot to have been forced to swallow his huge load like that!

 

FucKing hot!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love the taste of cum, so no issue of being "forced" to swallow. 

 

But there was this once, the top i met was fucking my mouth, my head against the wall, and he was having a go. I was gagging and drooling, and he didnt care and just continued. But the time when he was about to cum, he slammed in.... And the best part wasnt the cum, but feeling his cock throb with every spurt! My tongue was locked at the base of his cock, and i felt very single spurt, one after the other, shooting away. 

 

That was a wonderful feeling..... Still think about that till today. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 犯贱冰冰
10 hours ago, SubMan said:

I love the taste of cum, so no issue of being "forced" to swallow. 

 

But there was this once, the top i met was fucking my mouth, my head against the wall, and he was having a go. I was gagging and drooling, and he didnt care and just continued. But the time when he was about to cum, he slammed in.... And the best part wasnt the cum, but feeling his cock throb with every spurt! My tongue was locked at the base of his cock, and i felt very single spurt, one after the other, shooting away. 

 

That was a wonderful feeling..... Still think about that till today. 

 

LOL, is this a subtly disguised advertisement for more?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Some years back when I was still new to the scene in Bangkok, I stumbled across Sauna Mania and entered the place.

 

inside the dark room, before my eyes was adjusted to the darkness. I was suddenly groped all over my weakest spots - my ringed nipples.

 

They brought me to a mattress, and I realised that there were about 5 men, who were all speaking softly in Thai language 

 

I did not understand what they were saying, but they still made me suck their hard rods which I was very excited to suck. Another guy entered my behind, and I found myself riding while sucking.

 

suddenly, without warnings, the guy shot his load into my mouth, it reached the back end of my throat with his mighty release and he still repeated his penetrating of my mouth.

 

I nearly choked by this action, but thankfully he retreated away. This time a bigger cock was stuffed in my mouth and i found myself riding and sucking again…. 
 

the group of guys left me tired and sore.

 

I did manage to taste 4 guys cum, 1 guy retracted and shot all over my face.

 

I had to limp back slowly to the hotel with my rear bleeding after that.

 

wonderful adventure in amazing Thailand

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guilty

I was being forced to swallow cum by stranger 2 days ago.

It happened when I saw this hunky Chinese man, we exchange glances.

Then I was making my way to the toilet, and little did I know he was following me.

Then I start to pee at the urinals, but he proceeds to go inside the cubicle and keep signalling me.

I went in and started giving him blowjob. Was enjoying at first, but halfway he started to pull my head strongly and forcefully, I didn’t really think much that time. I was gagging but he continued to keep pushing his dick. And for goodness’s sake, he cum inside my mouth.

And finally, he took his hand off my head, and I immediately spit out almost like 90% of his load.

I do believe that I did swallow the remaining bits of the cum. I was terrified. At first was just thinking of giving blowjob and never think of eating cum.

I scared that I might get STDs from it. I did wash my mouth, then also use Listerine after that.

Yesterday my body had slight cold, then my throat feels a bit of uncomfortable.

Any advice? I really regretted for my desperation.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/20/2021 at 12:52 PM, Guest Guilty said:

I was being forced to swallow cum by stranger 2 days ago.

It happened when I saw this hunky Chinese man, we exchange glances.

Then I was making my way to the toilet, and little did I know he was following me.

Then I start to pee at the urinals, but he proceeds to go inside the cubicle and keep signalling me.

I went in and started giving him blowjob. Was enjoying at first, but halfway he started to pull my head strongly and forcefully, I didn’t really think much that time. I was gagging but he continued to keep pushing his dick. And for goodness’s sake, he cum inside my mouth.

And finally, he took his hand off my head, and I immediately spit out almost like 90% of his load.

I do believe that I did swallow the remaining bits of the cum. I was terrified. At first was just thinking of giving blowjob and never think of eating cum.

I scared that I might get STDs from it. I did wash my mouth, then also use Listerine after that.

Yesterday my body had slight cold, then my throat feels a bit of uncomfortable.

Any advice? I really regretted for my desperation.

 

 

throat feeling abit uncomfortable maybe due to him forcing his dick right into your throat.

u have used Listerine so within your mouth should be safe.

as what your body feels cold maybe due to your worriness.

if still feeling unwell, quickly consult a doctor asap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/20/2021 at 1:32 AM, John John_8888 said:

Being force all the time when cruising. I think most top like to fuck the mouth of the btm when almost cumming n hold tight when shoot.

 

yea fully agreed... the top feel shiok when erupting the warm lava right into the throat as when fucking the ass, usually using a condom for safe sex. If were to do barebacking, then maybe is comparable with fucking the mouth

just my 2 cents worth

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guilty
On 8/20/2021 at 1:08 PM, DeMarko said:

 

throat feeling abit uncomfortable maybe due to him forcing his dick right into your throat.

u have used Listerine so within your mouth should be safe.

as what your body feels cold maybe due to your worriness.

if still feeling unwell, quickly consult a doctor asap.

thank you for your reply

it's a slight cold, but gradually no more, i don't feel the cold anymore now.

if i go for testing now, i assume that it will not be accurate right?

but what can I do in the meanwhile? 

i'm still worried, couldn't really sleep last night thinking for the worst

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Serious
On 8/20/2021 at 12:52 PM, Guest Guilty said:

I was being forced to swallow cum by stranger 2 days ago.

It happened when I saw this hunky Chinese man, we exchange glances.

Then I was making my way to the toilet, and little did I know he was following me.

Then I start to pee at the urinals, but he proceeds to go inside the cubicle and keep signalling me.

I went in and started giving him blowjob. Was enjoying at first, but halfway he started to pull my head strongly and forcefully, I didn’t really think much that time. I was gagging but he continued to keep pushing his dick. And for goodness’s sake, he cum inside my mouth.

And finally, he took his hand off my head, and I immediately spit out almost like 90% of his load.

I do believe that I did swallow the remaining bits of the cum. I was terrified. At first was just thinking of giving blowjob and never think of eating cum.

I scared that I might get STDs from it. I did wash my mouth, then also use Listerine after that.

Yesterday my body had slight cold, then my throat feels a bit of uncomfortable.

Any advice? I really regretted for my desperation.

 

Your situation sounds bad. I think you need to run all STD, HIV and Covid test

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guilty

understand that there is a window period for this, but while waiting for the right time to test, what should I do in the meantime? it still bothers me alot till now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2021 at 12:52 PM, Guest Guilty said:

I was being forced to swallow cum by stranger 2 days ago.

It happened when I saw this hunky Chinese man, we exchange glances.

Then I was making my way to the toilet, and little did I know he was following me.

Then I start to pee at the urinals, but he proceeds to go inside the cubicle and keep signalling me.

I went in and started giving him blowjob. Was enjoying at first, but halfway he started to pull my head strongly and forcefully, I didn’t really think much that time. I was gagging but he continued to keep pushing his dick. And for goodness’s sake, he cum inside my mouth.

And finally, he took his hand off my head, and I immediately spit out almost like 90% of his load.

I do believe that I did swallow the remaining bits of the cum. I was terrified. At first was just thinking of giving blowjob and never think of eating cum.

I scared that I might get STDs from it. I did wash my mouth, then also use Listerine after that.

Yesterday my body had slight cold, then my throat feels a bit of uncomfortable.

Any advice? I really regretted for my desperation.

 

 

If you are unable to pull out when he cums, it is safer to swallow it all down than to keep it in your mouth.  Your stomach acid may be able to neutralize it but there is a high chance that virus or bacteria enter your blood stream through small cut in your gum that you wasn't aware of.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2021 at 5:36 PM, Cookieeee Monster said:

Nope! But was talked into cumming in my mouth!!!!! Wahahahahahaaaa…

 

not so bad after all…. But never swallow until…….

 

..until someone forced it down ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes. Definitely been forced before.

 

When I was young few years back, encounter A few times when the other party is very turned on and about to cum, he will use all his force to push my head and keep his cock in my mouth. After some years gain experience, hahha know how to also forcefully dodged away and get his cock out of my mouth when he gave out the signal to cum. So pretty much able to control now, whether wanting to be the receiver or not 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/2/2021 at 11:51 PM, Bdman78 said:

Yes. Definitely been forced before.

 

When I was young few years back, encounter A few times when the other party is very turned on and about to cum, he will use all his force to push my head and keep his cock in my mouth. After some years gain experience, hahha know how to also forcefully dodged away and get his cock out of my mouth when he gave out the signal to cum. So pretty much able to control now, whether wanting to be the receiver or not 😛

 

Same.  When I was young, I was quite weak and unable to fight off the cock-in-mouth, end up choking or swallowing.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2021 at 10:03 AM, Steve5380 said:

Forced to swallow cum?

 

Since I was a child no one has ever forced me to swallow anything.   If someone fools around with my mouth I would bite!

Very rarely I let someone cum in my mouth,  and then I immediately spit it out. YUCK!  :lol:

I thought this was written by a stray dog.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Suckyoudry
On 9/10/2021 at 9:44 AM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Slight difference in experience, was forced to cum in someone's mouth instead.

 

Arranged with a BW member to go spa together, and he ended up giving me an incredible blowjob in the sauna. With the rhythmic bobbing of his head and tightness of his enclosing mouth, I was just purely enjoying the sensation that flooded my body.

 

As I get close to the point of no return, I panted "I'm cumming.. soon.. urgh.. urgh.." the sucking immediately intensified. "Ooo.. I'm really cumming soon.. you can stop... already... ah.. ah.. eh.. you want to swallow my sperms issit??.." instead of withdrawing his mouth, he put his hands behind me, pulled me closer until my cock hits the back of his throat. Feeling the softness of the throat, I lost it and erupted a week worth of load into him, accompanied by swallowing sounds, before I went limp..

He suck you dry. I got suck dry so many times until my legs weak and felt so tired after my cock sucked dry so many times. Felt so empty down there. Before being sucked, it’s so filled with sperm. After being sucked, it’s so empty like someone took my wallet away 😩

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/10/2021 at 10:53 AM, Guest Suckyoudry said:

He suck you dry. I got suck dry so many times until my legs weak and felt so tired after my cock sucked dry so many times. Felt so empty down there. Before being sucked, it’s so filled with sperm. After being sucked, it’s so empty like someone took my wallet away 😩

Come to think of it.. yeah... That orgasm was pretty intense, he has good skills plus sucked me for a good 15 mins already. But I've never really shot in someone's mouth before, so I guess that turned me on even more

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
Guest Guest
On 9/10/2021 at 10:53 AM, Guest Suckyoudry said:

He suck you dry. I got suck dry so many times until my legs weak and felt so tired after my cock sucked dry so many times. Felt so empty down there. Before being sucked, it’s so filled with sperm. After being sucked, it’s so empty like someone took my wallet away 😩

Yes, I always make it a point to suck out the person's sperm and swallows all.  It is to have a piece of him in me.  Like taking a part of his possession!  I ever sucked one straight guy who was curious in trying out.  He tried to push me away when I was licking and sucking his nipples, I pushed his hands away and forced it on him. Then as I sucked him to climax, he wanted to push my head away.  I forced my way deeper and swallowed him dry.  He went totally weak and moaned like crazy.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

this is to deflower the man. I don't like the taste of sperm but no choice lah.  Suck until he drop!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Young

I love to swallow cum. 

Especially one after another, when one cum in my mouth, I will keep it and use as lube to suck the other cock.

Most of them thought it's my saliva. Haha.

Until the last cock then, I will then swallow everything. 

It's fucking addictive.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Derelict

I was raped at keybox. Several guys held me down and took turns with my mouth. Guess what? I totally loved it? Whoo Hoo!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Wilson
On 1/11/2022 at 8:27 PM, Guest Derelict said:

I was raped at keybox. Several guys held me down and took turns with my mouth. Guess what? I totally loved it? Whoo Hoo!

 

Me too, I deep-throated this horny mature guy with a big cock who fucked my throat extremely deeply, causing me to gag uncontrollably several times in the steam room.  He announced loudly "I'm cumming" and then shot his huge load down my throat, which I swallowed.  After that, he pulled away and 2 other guys took his place.  I blew both of them and one shot on my face and another on my pecs.  Left the steam room and someone stole my towel and mask from the hook, so I had no choice but to approach the counter for another towel, with cum stains all over my face and bod.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 1/11/2022 at 8:27 PM, Guest Derelict said:

I was raped at keybox. Several guys held me down and took turns with my mouth. Guess what? I totally loved it? Whoo Hoo!

So lucky....hope they pass you STD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest2
On 1/11/2022 at 8:53 PM, Guest Wilson said:

 

Me too, I deep-throated this horny mature guy with a big cock who fucked my throat extremely deeply, causing me to gag uncontrollably several times in the steam room.  He announced loudly "I'm cumming" and then shot his huge load down my throat, which I swallowed.  After that, he pulled away and 2 other guys took his place.  I blew both of them and one shot on my face and another on my pecs.  Left the steam room and someone stole my towel and mask from the hook, so I had no choice but to approach the counter for another towel, with cum stains all over my face and bod.

 

Damn hot!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Derelict
On 1/11/2022 at 8:54 PM, Guest Guest said:

So lucky....hope they pass you STD

They were counting on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/11/2022 at 1:53 PM, Guest Wilson said:

 

Me too, I deep-throated this horny mature guy with a big cock who fucked my throat extremely deeply..... Left the steam room and someone stole my towel and mask from the hook, so I had no choice but to approach the counter for another towel, with cum stains all over my face and bod.

Super sexy! 

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 1/11/2022 at 8:53 PM, Guest Wilson said:

 

Me too, I deep-throated this horny mature guy with a big cock who fucked my throat extremely deeply, causing me to gag uncontrollably several times in the steam room.  He announced loudly "I'm cumming" and then shot his huge load down my throat, which I swallowed.  After that, he pulled away and 2 other guys took his place.  I blew both of them and one shot on my face and another on my pecs.  Left the steam room and someone stole my towel and mask from the hook, so I had no choice but to approach the counter for another towel, with cum stains all over my face and bod.

 

You walked the hall of shame... haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2022 at 11:07 AM, Guest Guest said:

 

You walked the hall of shame... haha

Why not hall of glory? He conquered the big cock and made it cum, all over his face and body.. haha.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 下贱冰冰
On 1/13/2022 at 11:07 AM, Guest Guest said:

 

You walked the hall of shame... haha

Why you don't wipe all the sperm into your mouth first then go take towel?

 

Wasted previous sperm!

 

You paid to get in, must sperm buffer mah

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • G_M locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...