Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

I'm a real fan of Le Meridien. 1.Location, location, location. 30min from KLIA. 2.Their facebook promotion is the best deal I have seen for a luxury hotel anywhere in the world (read: the world) 3.If you have a CIMB world card from Singapore, you can dine in the Faviola Italian restaurant there at 50% off for two. 4. It shares the same pool, gym and spa facilities as Hilton, which makes you wonder why you should so much more for a slightly larger Hilton room. 5. If you are an SPG Gold member (and it's not that difficult to be one), you can check in early morning if there's a room available and check out at 4pm (guaranteed). As a Gold member, Meridien has never failed to upgrade me to a better room every time I stay there. Not so for Sheraton or Westin.

I have tried Aloft twice so far. It's OK but definitely not value for money.

Guest HAI - HA NOI

KL 24-26Dec!

Staying at YY38 hotel at Bintang.

Anyone going?

KL 24- 26 stay at Boulevar hotel- mid valley city- 26 will be back HCM. hope to meet you on plan and HCM

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Anyone interested in swimming and checking out eye candy.  Even though Malaysia is so conservative, they force everyone to wear speedos or tight swimmers at public pools, which is great!  I visited two recently:

Chin Woo pool, next to Chin Woo Stadium in Chinatown was very close to my hotel.  You have to buy a ticket from the stadium entrance, not the pool entrance, and they double-check to make sure you have tight swimsuit.  The pool itself is a little bit old and the change rooms smell bad, but there are always interesting people around.  Upstairs they have a small cubicle for changing, next to a small cubicle with a toilet.  Neither has a door and there is a hole punched into the dividing wall at crotch level for the voyeurs.  When I was changing there was a cute Chinese guy in green speedos checking me out, but he was too shy to stick around.  Had a nice swim but then a rain storm came and the guards made everyone get out of the pool.  As I was waiting for the rain to stop I noticed two guys sneak off into the downstairs toilet stall (which has a door).  I'm sure they had fun!

Kelana Jaya is the other pool recommended for PLU.  It is far from downtown - you have to take the train to Kelana Jaya (the last station on that line) and then a bus to the stadium.  The pool complex is much bigger and cleaner than Chin Woo and it was packed on the Thursday night I went (after 6pm).  It was almost all guys in the pool and everyone was checking each other out, including some who would duck underwater to look at guys' crotches.  But with so many people coming in and out of the shower room/change area it wasn't really conducive to any non-swimming action.  Others have told me it is a great place to hook up for fun, but I didn't see any of that happening when I went.

I haven't tried Sentral wc action yet, but based on the comments in the general Malaysia Cruising thread, I think I'll have to make another trip to KL and check it out!

Sheraton Imperial KL Hotel on Jalan Sultan Ismail...the spa is good! I've stayed there a few times and they never failed me. Had fun in the steam and sauna too. Definitely an unreported 5* gem here :thumb:

Ok now you make me regret not having tried it when I stayed there haha.

I don't like the location there though... it's too far to walk to Bukit Bintang but a bit close for a taxi (they usually will try to rip you off....).

I stick with Westin, Traders, Grand Hyatt or Crowne Plaza for convenience.

Edited by Enelym1978

Ok now you make me regret not having tried it when I stayed there haha.

I don't like the location there though... it's too far to walk to Bukit Bintang but a bit close for a taxi (they usually will try to rip you off....).

I stick with Westin, Traders, Grand Hyatt or Crowne Plaza for convenience.

How is that so? The monorail station is right in front of the hotel and it takes less than 5 minutes to reach Bukit Bintang station. It's my regular hotel whenever I visit KL. The thumping sounds from the nearby nightclubs at night can be quite disturbing tho, esp on Sat night. So, always ask for higher floor rooms (at least 20 and above).

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried oops or daythermos? how was it?

Day Thermos is fun but mostly at weekends. Oops tends to be quiet but has good massage and Jacuzzi.

Guest Guest

KL massage, check out bbboy2012.blogspot.com

You tried their service? Any good, any1 to recommend? Also usually how much tips expected? Thanks

You tried their service? Any good, any1 to recommend? Also usually how much tips expected? Thanks

I dunno if this is some coincidence, but i just had a visit to bb boy this evening. Normally i would go for massage for borneo native (off old klang road, taman lian hoe), but becoz they do not offer B2B, that is why i was looking for some other places which offer B2B. I have tried ATM n HTS from JB multiple times, also several times in phuket, so i have a general idea of how massage should be like, and also i have fair share of experience of what kinda special services and variations are available.

Prior to the visit, i actually actively tried to search for online review for bb boy, unfortunately, there isn't any review available online, except for the few lines of comment on their blogspot website. nonetheless, i browsed thru their blogspot pictures and figured that the standard of their masseurs is not too bad. That is when i decided to drop by today to see it for myself. (eversince last july, trying out various massage places has become part of my free time interest, it is costly of coz, so cant do it that often). 

anyways, bb boy is located in taman desa business park, next to mandi manda. it took me a while to find the shop as there were no signage or watsoever. it is 25-2, jalan 109E for those who might wanna drop by. as i ascended the stair case, there was a little gate with CCTV and a doorbell at the side, a pretty standard setup for any massage parlour of this sort in malaysia. i was welcomed by this guy who came down to unlock the gate for me. As i entered the compound, he led me to this little living hall where there is a sofa set directly facing a big piece of glass window. then he signalled the guys inside to stand up. The next thing i knew was 2 rows of masseurs were lining up inside the room for me to choose. it was kinda weird as i haven seen anything like that before. most other parlour would have a photo album and u pick from the album. i saw this guy at the back who was half naked, while other guys were all fully clothed. By instinct, i chose the half naked guy. (it turned out to be a bad pick later on)

so as the guy who welcomed me show me to my room, he asked me to undress myself. It was not a room strictly speakin. it was more like a space partitioned by pieces of batik cloth, so whatever conversation that is going thru between the customer ans masseur in the next space is perfectly audible. even whispers are audible. as my masseur entered the partition, he undressed himself fully. His skills are not bad, but i reckon that the fact that he was half naked when i did the picking was because he probably juz finished serving another customer n had not had time to put on his clothes. then was chosen by me again. That explains for his slightly-lacking-in-strength massage.

there is no pre-massage shower, but there is a post massage shower. (not accompanied by the masseur that is)

i tipped the massuer modestly because frankly, i did not enjoy the massage that much because the strength was lacking. the B2B part felt like a routine, there were minimal sensual touch or strokes. so it felt that the massage was neither here nor there. then n again, i attribute that to the fact that he probably is exhausted having serving another customer right before me. the price was fairly reasonable for KL standard though. the one hour b2b with HE cost RM60. 4 hands cost RM120.

overall, this is the rating:

Ambience: 6/10

Privacy: 3/10, lack of proper rooms is the issue here for those who prefer complete privacy

Service: 6/10, proper explanation, n u get to choose your masseur with them standing right in front of you, can it get any better??!!

Massage skills: 5/10, but like i said, might be biased coz my masseur was probably overworked

Price: 8/10, this is probaby the cheapest B2B u can get in KL. worth a visit juz based on this point

Location n conveniece: 7/10, for those who frequents mandi manda, it is juz literally a stone's throw away.

I might drop by again some time soon to try out the other masseur.

Guest found

Hi..

I was on a weekend trip to KL last week and felt like trying B2B massage (never tried it before). I searched the net for suitable places and Sempurna Ave spoke out to me. One perk was that it was beside Viva Home Mall which can be a landmark for those unfamiliar to the area, and that a cab from Bukit Bintang will cost no more than RM10.

When I went there on a Sunday afternoon, the place was busy, with many customers sitting around the reception area. I was handed a photo album and advised on which guys were good for massage. There was a substantial collection of local malay and chinese guys, indonesians, burmese and others. Being a noob, I just went for a cute local boy called William. The massage was average, and halfway thru he asked whether I would like him to be naked and proceed with B2B with a RM50 tip. Overall it was fun experience, although i felt like I wanted more from the proper massage.

The next day I decided to look for Khun Bodyworks which was just opposite Sempurna Ave, but being relatively shy and remembering my experience the day before I went to Sempurna again to try a different masseur. It was much quieter, and more choices were readily available. I chose another local chinese called Tom, as I was advised that he was good, and proceeded to take a shower before the massage. The massage was infinitely better than the day before, and I was asked for a RM60 tip for all the rest :)

Showers with other customers were great too..

Overall I felt that Sempurna Avenue is an accessible, affordable and great place for a massage. I'll try other places when I go to KL again, but this will be my go to if all else fails. Hope I help some of you looking for a place to go to in KL.

Ambience: 8/10   Place felt clean and serene

Privacy: 9/10   Individual rooms with one bed. Some rooms have mirrors for you to enjoy the sights

Service: 8/10   Reception gave great advice. Masseurs were friendly, always asking how it feels (e.g. cold? warm? painful?)

Massage:   Depends.. ask for advice.

Price: 10/10   A one hour massage cost RM50, excluding tips. In all i paid RM100 on day 1, and RM110 on day 2, freaking cheap!!

Location: 8/10 Not in the city center proper, but highly accessible. Miharja LRT station is nearby, and again its beside Viva Home Mall (at the taxi stand, face the road turn left and walk down the road till you reach the shophouses, you'll be there in 3 mins)

Guest Guest

I dunno if this is some coincidence, but i just had a visit to bb boy this evening. Normally i would go for massage for borneo native (off old klang road, taman lian hoe), but becoz they do not offer B2B, that is why i was looking for some other places which offer B2B. I have tried ATM n HTS from JB multiple times, also several times in phuket, so i have a general idea of how massage should be like, and also i have fair share of experience of what kinda special services and variations are available.

Prior to the visit, i actually actively tried to search for online review for bb boy, unfortunately, there isn't any review available online, except for the few lines of comment on their blogspot website. nonetheless, i browsed thru their blogspot pictures and figured that the standard of their masseurs is not too bad. That is when i decided to drop by today to see it for myself. (eversince last july, trying out various massage places has become part of my free time interest, it is costly of coz, so cant do it that often). 

anyways, bb boy is located in taman desa business park, next to mandi manda. it took me a while to find the shop as there were no signage or watsoever. it is 25-2, jalan 109E for those who might wanna drop by. as i ascended the stair case, there was a little gate with CCTV and a doorbell at the side, a pretty standard setup for any massage parlour of this sort in malaysia. i was welcomed by this guy who came down to unlock the gate for me. As i entered the compound, he led me to this little living hall where there is a sofa set directly facing a big piece of glass window. then he signalled the guys inside to stand up. The next thing i knew was 2 rows of masseurs were lining up inside the room for me to choose. it was kinda weird as i haven seen anything like that before. most other parlour would have a photo album and u pick from the album. i saw this guy at the back who was half naked, while other guys were all fully clothed. By instinct, i chose the half naked guy. (it turned out to be a bad pick later on)

so as the guy who welcomed me show me to my room, he asked me to undress myself. It was not a room strictly speakin. it was more like a space partitioned by pieces of batik cloth, so whatever conversation that is going thru between the customer ans masseur in the next space is perfectly audible. even whispers are audible. as my masseur entered the partition, he undressed himself fully. His skills are not bad, but i reckon that the fact that he was half naked when i did the picking was because he probably juz finished serving another customer n had not had time to put on his clothes. then was chosen by me again. That explains for his slightly-lacking-in-strength massage.

there is no pre-massage shower, but there is a post massage shower. (not accompanied by the masseur that is)

i tipped the massuer modestly because frankly, i did not enjoy the massage that much because the strength was lacking. the B2B part felt like a routine, there were minimal sensual touch or strokes. so it felt that the massage was neither here nor there. then n again, i attribute that to the fact that he probably is exhausted having serving another customer right before me. the price was fairly reasonable for KL standard though. the one hour b2b with HE cost RM60. 4 hands cost RM120.

overall, this is the rating:

Ambience: 6/10

Privacy: 3/10, lack of proper rooms is the issue here for those who prefer complete privacy

Service: 6/10, proper explanation, n u get to choose your masseur with them standing right in front of you, can it get any better??!!

Massage skills: 5/10, but like i said, might be biased coz my masseur was probably overworked

Price: 8/10, this is probaby the cheapest B2B u can get in KL. worth a visit juz based on this point

Location n conveniece: 7/10, for those who frequents mandi manda, it is juz literally a stone's throw away.

I might drop by again some time soon to try out the other masseur.

Hi Miao,

Thanks for the info. I usually go to Mandi Manda when I visit KL. Did not realise there is a gay massage just next door.  Will try next week when I visit.

I suppose the masseurs are lean tone ones as shown on their website?

Hi..

I was on a weekend trip to KL last week and felt like trying B2B massage (never tried it before). I searched the net for suitable places and Sempurna Ave spoke out to me. One perk was that it was beside Viva Home Mall which can be a landmark for those unfamiliar to the area, and that a cab from Bukit Bintang will cost no more than RM10.

When I went there on a Sunday afternoon, the place was busy, with many customers sitting around the reception area. I was handed a photo album and advised on which guys were good for massage. There was a substantial collection of local malay and chinese guys, indonesians, burmese and others. Being a noob, I just went for a cute local boy called William. The massage was average, and halfway thru he asked whether I would like him to be naked and proceed with B2B with a RM50 tip. Overall it was fun experience, although i felt like I wanted more from the proper massage.

The next day I decided to look for Khun Bodyworks which was just opposite Sempurna Ave, but being relatively shy and remembering my experience the day before I went to Sempurna again to try a different masseur. It was much quieter, and more choices were readily available. I chose another local chinese called Tom, as I was advised that he was good, and proceeded to take a shower before the massage. The massage was infinitely better than the day before, and I was asked for a RM60 tip for all the rest :)

Showers with other customers were great too..

Overall I felt that Sempurna Avenue is an accessible, affordable and great place for a massage. I'll try other places when I go to KL again, but this will be my go to if all else fails. Hope I help some of you looking for a place to go to in KL.

Ambience: 8/10   Place felt clean and serene

Privacy: 9/10   Individual rooms with one bed. Some rooms have mirrors for you to enjoy the sights

Service: 8/10   Reception gave great advice. Masseurs were friendly, always asking how it feels (e.g. cold? warm? painful?)

Massage:   Depends.. ask for advice.

Price: 10/10   A one hour massage cost RM50, excluding tips. In all i paid RM100 on day 1, and RM110 on day 2, freaking cheap!!

Location: 8/10 Not in the city center proper, but highly accessible. Miharja LRT station is nearby, and again its beside Viva Home Mall (at the taxi stand, face the road turn left and walk down the road till you reach the shophouses, you'll be there in 3 mins)

Hi Found,

Thanks for the info. Will try Sempurna Ave if I had the time or if I am highly dissatisfied with BBBoy. I have only the weekend, coming back S'pore on Sunday.

Hope to have a massage before I catch the plane back. Taman Deas not easy to catch a cab, do not want to miss my plane. If Sempurna is near a taxi stand that will be great.

Hi there I will be at KL tomorrow afternoon about (18/6) 12noon till (20/6) 12noon. Looking for young hot guys to have fun with I'm 19/189/82kg Indian. Looking for young aged guys. I have a place of my own. My hotel is near Chinatown. If anyone keen pls PM me.

Guest Guest

Anyone been to Oops recently, looks nice and new on their website, but previous field reports seemed to suggest it was quiet even on weekends.

Guest swimkid

Hey, I wonder if you know any spa/massage location in KL that offers B2B massage with manhood massage, plus the extra "service". well, this is my first time. so can you recommend any?

bbboy does. Ask for Louis. His massage is strong. B2B too. naked.

Guest miao

Field report from BBboy KL. 

Today's trip was totally random, unplanned and spontaneous. Anyways, i made appointment with the person incharge. asking for either Louis or Alvin, seemingly they are getting rather good feedback from BWers. Managed to book Louis. People who are interested to try out his massage, pls do make appointment prior to your visit. He seemed to be very popular. I arrived at 5pm sharp, before me, there was a customer who asked specifically for Louis's service as well. As i am typing this, the pieces of moment from the massage just now is still reverberating in my mind.

Well, it turned out it was worth the waiting. As usual, the person in charge led me to the batik-cloth partitioned room. Not long after that, Louis entered the room. I was surfing facebook mindlessly on my phone when he came in. He did not speak a word. I was rather tired so i didnt bother to ask anything and proceeded to undo my clothing n lied down obediently on the mattress on the floor. He started with light touch over my lower calf and thigh, gradually extending up my torso and my upper back. After some light pressure, he started applying oil. I feel that he has learned proper massage technique. Unlike some other masseur who love to spam the oil, he applied juz sufficient amount on his palms and warm it before spreading those oil on my body. IT felt warm n smooth, the experience was amazing. Anyways. He was very professional in the front part, no hanky panky, except the occasional touch of my dick which was inevitable anyway.

After massaging my back and legs. He i turned around with head resting on his crossed legs, he started massaging my shoulder, neck and head. Rarely do masseur offer to do head n shooulder massage, this is highly laudable in my humble opinion. Then i was facing down again, while he took my legs, spreaded it apart n rested each of my legs on his thighs. He started massaging my thigh muscles, It was very enjoyable because the type of touch was not too sensual not was it too technical, the balance was just right.

After that, it came the highlight of the entire massage. The front massage. Again, he was VERY meticulous because he massage my calf and thigh from the front as well. Very few masseur will continue to massage when u flip to the front (i've tried at least 10 different masseurs in my life, so i guess i am in a fair position to judge this. :D) He started massaging my inner thigh, gently with occasional strokes reaching up to my abdomen and chest area. Then these strokes gradually evolved into Body-to-body massage. The details beyond this point i shall not depict it any further, i shall leave it to your own imagination.

After the entire ritual was completed, he assisted me with my bath. And in the room, the dried me up in a gentle manner. The service he provided was simply beyond expectation, So far, i would rate it as one of the best b2b massage sessions i have ever had in my life. I tipped him generously at the end of the session. He will be my preferred choice the next time when i am back. :D

signing off

miao

Hi all, I am travelling to cyberjaya for business.

Is it far from cyberjaya to KL?

Any recommended outcall massage?

Guest zack6226

Field report from BBboy KL. 

Today's trip was totally random, unplanned and spontaneous. Anyways, i made appointment with the person incharge. asking for either Louis or Alvin, seemingly they are getting rather good feedback from BWers. Managed to book Louis. People who are interested to try out his massage, pls do make appointment prior to your visit. He seemed to be very popular. I arrived at 5pm sharp, before me, there was a customer who asked specifically for Louis's service as well. As i am typing this, the pieces of moment from the massage just now is still reverberating in my mind.

Well, it turned out it was worth the waiting. As usual, the person in charge led me to the batik-cloth partitioned room. Not long after that, Louis entered the room. I was surfing facebook mindlessly on my phone when he came in. He did not speak a word. I was rather tired so i didnt bother to ask anything and proceeded to undo my clothing n lied down obediently on the mattress on the floor. He started with light touch over my lower calf and thigh, gradually extending up my torso and my upper back. After some light pressure, he started applying oil. I feel that he has learned proper massage technique. Unlike some other masseur who love to spam the oil, he applied juz sufficient amount on his palms and warm it before spreading those oil on my body. IT felt warm n smooth, the experience was amazing. Anyways. He was very professional in the front part, no hanky panky, except the occasional touch of my dick which was inevitable anyway.

After massaging my back and legs. He i turned around with head resting on his crossed legs, he started massaging my shoulder, neck and head. Rarely do masseur offer to do head n shooulder massage, this is highly laudable in my humble opinion. Then i was facing down again, while he took my legs, spreaded it apart n rested each of my legs on his thighs. He started massaging my thigh muscles, It was very enjoyable because the type of touch was not too sensual not was it too technical, the balance was just right.

After that, it came the highlight of the entire massage. The front massage. Again, he was VERY meticulous because he massage my calf and thigh from the front as well. Very few masseur will continue to massage when u flip to the front (i've tried at least 10 different masseurs in my life, so i guess i am in a fair position to judge this. :D) He started massaging my inner thigh, gently with occasional strokes reaching up to my abdomen and chest area. Then these strokes gradually evolved into Body-to-body massage. The details beyond this point i shall not depict it any further, i shall leave it to your own imagination.

After the entire ritual was completed, he assisted me with my bath. And in the room, the dried me up in a gentle manner. The service he provided was simply beyond expectation, So far, i would rate it as one of the best b2b massage sessions i have ever had in my life. I tipped him generously at the end of the session. He will be my preferred choice the next time when i am back. :D

signing off

miao

Very exciting info, must try him out. Thanks bro.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mejustme

Can anyone guide me how to go to borneo native? I tried finding it yesterday using waze with the address given but cant really find it..... any landmark that is next or near to the borneo native massage that I can refer to?

Guest 21062

Very exciting info, must try him out. Thanks bro.

I had a similar wonderful experience with Louis. It was the most amazing massage that I have ever had. Louis is so professional and caring and good to talk to.

Guest seizaibau

Me too, 8-10 Aug :) Can I check if anyone can recommend a gd hairstylist, prefer in the city area (BB & KLCC), thks.

You can go to Times Square and the shop name is Kimarie. Look for this senior hsirstylist called Jordan. His skill and customer service is very good. I always looked for him if i happen to be in KL

You can go to Times Square and the shop name is Kimarie. Look for this senior hsirstylist called Jordan. His skill and customer service is very good. I always looked for him if i happen to be in KL

U knew which lvl is the saloon?

Can anyone guide me how to go to borneo native? I tried finding it yesterday using waze with the address given but cant really find it..... any landmark that is next or near to the borneo native massage that I can refer to?[This is my contact 0143662010. Call me and I will direct you to that place, it us hidden from main road at Kuchai Lama]

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic