Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

I went up to KL last week and stayed in Traders Hotel. I called an outcall massage service to my room and it was excellent. I am a lover for B2B sensual massage where I liked the lady's boobs rolling over my back and front. I felt so high in the cloud. I had Bella from KL Magic Hands. She is short but with a good size of boob. Not big but good enough for B2B. She gave me the option of having deep tissue massage or swedish massage first, followed by the erotic B2B sensual massage. It also comes with oil massage. Very friendly and polite. The shortcoming is no hanky panky. It is a decent authenticmassage+b2b massage+happy ending. Brothers who are like me enjoy the thrill of good b2b massage, here's the website http://klmagichands.wix.com/massage and put your sharing here. Remember they dont have sex service.

This is my personal sharing. Cheers.

Good sharing. I made a booking too and indeed they are professional and provide very good b2b massage. I enjoyed the massage. Powerman, keep up the good work.

The spa and massage services at Senjakala Spa is pretty good. Consistent and professional depending on the therapist. The therapist will definitely tease you but no hanky-panky. Some of the massages includes stroking your manhood and finger fuck your ass for at least 10 minutes. Heavenly. Prices are a little higher than other places but worth it. 

Guest Swimkid

I go bbboy. The boys are twinkish, i was told. Pic in album is not as nice as actual person, obviously. But they are nude when they massage you.

I normally alternate between louis, yoyo and David.

I tip normally RM50 to RM100,dependent on how good, and i stay away from Bangla boys that they have. Some PRC boys are quite good.

I go bbboy. The boys are twinkish, i was told. Pic in album is not as nice as actual person, obviously. But they are nude when they massage you.

I normally alternate between louis, yoyo and David.

I tip normally RM50 to RM100,dependent on how good, and i stay away from Bangla boys that they have. Some PRC boys are quite good.

hi, mind to describe them a little bit further as I'm planning to go there during the weekend. is Louis good? but he doesn't look good from his photo in the website, looks abit chubby though. Yoyo looks hot, but can he massage? thanks.

Guest Swimkid

hi, mind to describe them a little bit further as I'm planning to go there during the weekend. is Louis good? but he doesn't look good from his photo in the website, looks abit chubby though. Yoyo looks hot, but can he massage? thanks.

Louis massage is better than yoyo imho. Louis concentrates a lot on your butt, while yoyo does your back more.

Guest Swimkid

Is this Louis and Yoyo look as in the pix? How much you tipped him? I notice that Micheal also got good review. Anybody has tried him?

Louis n Yoyo, look exactly like photos.

Never tried Michael.

Today tried Dragon. Fantastic erotic massage. B2B with his dick sliding up n down my ass crack, and teasing my hole. Then proceeded to finger my ass n touch my prostate, wanking me off, n never cum so much in my life!

Louis n Yoyo, look exactly like photos.

Never tried Michael.

Today tried Dragon. Fantastic erotic massage. B2B with his dick sliding up n down my ass crack, and teasing my hole. Then proceeded to finger my ass n touch my prostate, wanking me off, n never cum so much in my life!

What's the website

where is/are the best/better bak ku teh in KL?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Vallace

Does Khun BodyWorks offer B2B? How much? How is the service there?

Khun offers B2B too, min RM100/hour. Environment is clean and quiet with sauna,steamroom, rain shower provided.

Guest Vallace

Thanks! Actually I AM looking for real massage, maybe My luck not been good at Kursani as they were just so so. But will try again n ask for harder pressure : )

Try Borneo Massage Centre. Good massage + HE, but no stripless and B2B.

Guest Vallace

Which is the best sauna? anyone been to OOPS? How much is the entry fee there?

Suggest u take an hour massage, cost you RM60 and inclusive of Jacuzzi and Sauna. Normal changes u can refer to their website.

Recommend you to go Klang, 50 drive km from KL, that where bah ku teh  (BKT)pioneers thrieve

Wing Hiong?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Wing Hiong?

Ya and many more. 

The founder for Pao xiang ( pork cooked in tied string)which also have a branch inSingapore, was originated from Klang.

Now BKT Dry version also have , hybrid with seafood also got, bak kut teh in Mee Suah for noodles lover. 

Ask Uncle google, it can provide some additional info too.

Khun offers B2B too, min RM100/hour. Environment is clean and quiet with sauna,steamroom, rain shower provided.

Thanks Vallace. What about Sempurna Ave, clean? Good masseur? Price? What r the race of the masseur?

Which one is the best sauna if im looking for goodloking guys (no chub or old peoples but not nescessry to be fit) and as for massage which provide the best b2b massage with happy ending? It would b better if any would join u or hve sex tghteher....lol is thre any?

Which one is the best sauna if im looking for goodloking guys (no chub or old peoples but not nescessry to be fit) and as for massage which provide the best b2b massage with happy ending? It would b better if any would join u or hve sex tghteher....lol is thre any?

Massage not sure , perhaps other can help.

Personal view Saunas in general do not have policy to ban chub and old people cause they are paying just like every one of us. 

but these are the few spots where the category you are mentioned (chub and old) is minimal.

Mandi-manda (for majority chinese and sometimes choosy crowds) and Kakiku ( for the relax atmosphere of mixed race crowds) 

Both of these places esp on saturday offered a spacious dark maze to roam where patrons must be naked to enter. Spontaneous action can happen ( if that is what you are looking for)

hi, mind to describe them a little bit further as I'm planning to go there during the weekend. is Louis good? but he doesn't look good from his photo in the website, looks abit chubby though. Yoyo looks hot, but can he massage? thanks.

I had yoyo a few weeks ago. Cock small. he will be friendly to you only if he is interested in you. Massage service is 4 out of 10.

http://www.hmetro.com.my/articles/Saunasongsang/MA/Article

Is it all this sauna had been raided?

hmmm.... Going with the flow of things,with this article, conservative and religious readers ( those bei tahan punya) will lodge a complaint to the authorities i.e. JAWI or police to do something. With this as a basis, authorities will act the moment their resources and plan are being approved by their management.

not sure it has been raided, but It will be a matter of time.

fellow sauna lovers and travelers to kl,I am afraid kl sauna is under spotlight and will be subject to scrutiny by the authorities. Do be careful.i apologize for my perssimism

for those non-Malaysian, harian metro is like Singapore's Today. Read by populus in klang valley. The link attached by kelv show an investigative article(dated 3rd November) by harian metro journalist, revealed the existence of 10 man sauna that was deemed lewd and operate illegally around kl.

Guest Blind Massage

Can someone tell me whether Senses and Chankran is the same sauna place? It quite confused me I  google the location and it showed the same which is near to YMCA...

Can someone tell me whether Senses and Chankran is the same sauna place? It quite confused me I google the location and it showed the same which is near to YMCA...

Different sauna but quite near. Imagine the shop in L shape plan, senses on horizontal while chakran on vertical.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic