Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest Firstimer2

Hi, I'm new here and have never tried any of the massage mentioned above.  I'm going to KL next week and would like to try BB Boy since it has many good comments here.  May I know how can I get to the place?  Any one can give me proper direction? Any options apart from using taxi?  Thanks guys.

you can take bus i guess, go its official website, www.bbboy.com.my

By the way, would you mind we go together, I wanna find a partner to try too instead of alone.

Guest saunalover

any sauna that open until midnight ? horny today wanna find a place to wank it out i know that mandi manda is closed due to the news ..

I know Oops is open but could be closing early; also no massage services and rest cabins areas are temporarily closed. They hope to start normal opperations again on Monday. I think this may be the case in many places. Best to try n phone first before you go.

Guest Firstimer

you can take bus i guess, go its official website, www.bbboy.com.my

By the way, would you mind we go together, I wanna find a partner to try too instead of alone.

Hi...are you from KL?  Have you been there before?  How can I contact u?  U free any time of the day?

Im in KL this sunday to tuesday. Anyone wanna massage just call me :) and see my profile om manjam.com/bearmasseur

Hello, Your price too expensive lah with only 1.5 years experience!!!!

Hi friends. Travelling to kl next week. Anybody can advise if sentral massage still open ? Heard got raid on 3 saunasin kl recently incl. One in briekfield ? Can anybody advise if still safe go to sauna in kl ?

Hi friends. Travelling to kl next week. Anybody can advise if sentral massage still open ? Heard got raid on 3 saunasin kl recently incl. One in briekfield ? Can anybody advise if still safe go to sauna in kl ?

Sentral is still open :)

Anyone knows if Senjakala Spa at Jln Pudu Lama is closed? Their website is not working. Hope it is not due to the recent sauna raids as they are a day spa, not sauna!  Plan to go to KL in 2 week's time so good to know if they are still operating. Thanks, guys!

I would say Fresh is purely for the happy ending part. IMO, the charges are too expensive for incall & XXX. For certain "exotic masseur", it could go as high as RM700/=. That's ridiculous.

The one in Kepong that I know of is called Ken massage. Not many boys to choose from, perhaps around 6 - 8 boys. The boys are usually the softer type whereas I prefer the more masculine & beefy type. Most importantly, I felt the masseurs' actual skill are lacking.

Do you have the contact for Ken massage? Thanks

M Theraphy provide massage at RM60 B2B. They are very new. Have a few local Chinese and some Thai boys. Can see their pics at www.mtheraphy.blogspot.com

M Theraphy charge B2B at RM80/hr, so daring and confident!!

BB Boy only RM60/hr for B2B

Both of them so close to each other, just wonder M Theraphy could survive long enough!

I had yoyo a few weeks ago. Cock small. he will be friendly to you only if he is interested in you. Massage service is 4 out of 10.

Have you try Loius before? is his cock small too? or normal?

I have tried both Louis and yoyo. both have small cocks. if you want bigger cocks and those who will be friendly with you regardless, take michael or drangon. They are both friendly but if i have to chose base on cock size..take dragon but if u want friendliness, take michael.

Guest saunalover

daythermos already closed down

I am very sad to hear that. I remember going there since it was called Hot Top Corner! I had a minor disagreement with the owner a few years back an I was banned from going, after being a loyal customer for almost 12 years! I watched it grow from a very small place with minimal facilities to being one of the best places around. Although I have not been there for a few years, I'm still sad to see it close. It kind of marks the end of an era and closes a chapter that cannot be recaptured. I had always hoped that one day imight be forgiven and allowed back, but it appears that is not to be :-(.

Yes true ...the owner  is rude...he have full of tattoo in his body....it happened when he shouted at customer  . The customer brought his own mineral water because the water dispenser  at daythermo  is smell bad and not clean because everyone using mouth to drink using the tap water  or even  saliva  touched the  tap  hole which is not hygiene..

The customer get very angry… than he utter “ I  know what to do”

I think he might have  reported to police daythermo ...well i think so

I went to Emperor recently & tried a new local called Azlan. Small & cute Lol~

Hi Topple, can u gimme ur email contact? I'm not a member here in BW but keen to know more details about Emperor...thx for ur help yah

M Theraphy charge B2B at RM80/hr, so daring and confident!!

BB Boy only RM60/hr for B2B

Both of them so close to each other, just wonder M Theraphy could survive long enough!

It is just RM20 difference and I feel Mtheraphy is so much more cleaner and the environment is so much more relaxed and nicer. Now they have more boys. I just tried their new Vietnamese boy, his name is Bobby. Massage skills is really good. Only 19 years old and such a sweet boy.

Went to KL last wekend. Well, this time go for blind massage in brickfield area. Done by a atocky mature masseur. Very good skilk. Massage is done in nude. Bybthe way the peice is 45ringgit pkus 10 ringgit for sauna. The sauna not so many people. Hut can snse many PLU visit this place. Moatly mature. The name of the place some sort like PB something forget.

I've never been to Fresh. Afraid the service there is too moneytary orientated. Besides, I always expect a fairly good massage session and not just a "rubbing" session. Any comments?

Fresh is somewhere that you should expect a good HE rather than a decent massage, that's how I see it. Been there few times and has not been dissapointed, no need negotiate on price, chose a masseur, pay, have fun, and leave. They have an updated site and always have some decent looking masseur, so no complaint..

Still opted for a diff massage parlour for massage though, which I did almost every month lol

Fresh is somewhere that you should expect a good HE rather than a decent massage, that's how I see it. Been there few times and has not been dissapointed, no need negotiate on price, chose a masseur, pay, have fun, and leave. They have an updated site and always have some decent looking masseur, so no complaint..

Still opted for a diff massage parlour for massage though, which I did almost every month lol

Hahaha... Well, I alternate between Kursani and BB Boy. I have satisfactory massage sessions at Kursani, not much of hanky panky except HJ. As for BB Boy, the ending is up to my expectation with a decent massage (ie not just rubbing oil on my skin). I am intrigued to try out Fresh but like I mentioned, I have my expectations.

I have tried a few massage centers prior to this. Senjakala Spa, Apsara Spa, My Place Beauty House, The Emperor, Sempurna Avenue and Borneo, just to name a few. I don't mind trying other parlors if they are worth trying, at the reasonable/right price (:

** It takes rain and sunshine to make a rainbow **

Hahaha... Well, I alternate between Kursani and BB Boy. I have satisfactory massage sessions at Kursani, not much of hanky panky except HJ. As for BB Boy, the ending is up to my expectation with a decent massage (ie not just rubbing oil on my skin). I am intrigued to try out Fresh but like I mentioned, I have my expectations.

I have tried a few massage centers prior to this. Senjakala Spa, Apsara Spa, My Place Beauty House, The Emperor, Sempurna Avenue and Borneo, just to name a few. I don't mind trying other parlors if they are worth trying, at the reasonable/right price (:

Actually currently I only patronize oops sauna for massage, a fairly reasonable pricing for a good massage, with complimentary use of steam room jacuzzi n dry sauna, no hanky panky. I used to alternate between oops n day thermos, which gives satisfactory massage too, but haven't been there for months.

I used to go trying out diff massage center, but not anymore now, more settle down now lol

Fresh is a bit pricey though if you opted for 'full service', but the best thing is the price is fixed, negotiating with your masseurs on the right price could be a major turn off for me. Would recommend you to try it, since you've been to many massage center, no harm trying hehe

Guest -bisboy-

Does every masseur in kursani provide HJ? Need to ask or they will offer? I been there once for 1.5 hours, the masseur was handsome and I cum half way during the urut batin... he smiled at me. I was a bit embarassed. Hehe

Does every masseur in kursani provide HJ? Need to ask or they will offer? I been there once for 1.5 hours, the masseur was handsome and I cum half way during the urut batin... he smiled at me. I was a bit embarassed. Hehe

U still remember what is is the masseur name? How's his skills?

Sorry. I cant remember. Quite sometime ago. He looked cool and quiet.

That's too bad. I went kursani once. The masseur was bad. He is a partimer Atitude was bad. Nvr do the he also. And no massage at all. Just rub with oil

Guest -bisboy-

That's too bad. I went kursani once. The masseur was bad. He is a partimer Atitude was bad. Nvr do the he also. And no massage at all. Just rub with oil

Ya. Sometimes the blind masseurs are a lot better just that no hanky panky unfortunately.

Guest saunalover

Actually currently I only patronize oops sauna for massage, a fairly reasonable pricing for a good massage, with complimentary use of steam room jacuzzi n dry sauna

I would agree ALL the massage boys give a very professional service, really good value for money. No HE but if you are looking for a good massage you need look no further!

So how u think about emperor and sempurna? Overall kursani and bbboy are still your favorite? ?

I think Sempurna is still ok. The centre is quite big. As for The Emperor, it was a few years back. I can't recall whether it was good or bad.

Overall, I prefer Kursani as it is much more convenient to where I'm staying. BB Boy is good in the sense that it's very affordable.

I think many people has bad impression on Kursani's masseuse. Trust me, I have had many bad massage sessions until I found the current masseuse I'm satisfied with. Same goes with BB Boy. There's no shortcut in looking for the right masseuse for you.

** It takes rain and sunshine to make a rainbow **

I think Sempurna is still ok. The centre is quite big. As for The Emperor, it was a few years back. I can't recall whether it was good or bad.

Overall, I prefer Kursani as it is much more convenient to where I'm staying. BB Boy is good in the sense that it's very affordable.

I think many people has bad impression on Kursani's masseuse. Trust me, I have had many bad massage sessions until I found the current masseuse I'm satisfied with. Same goes with BB Boy. There's no shortcut in looking for the right masseuse for you.

Do you mind to tell me the name of your favorite masseur in kursani and sempurna?

Guest Wallace

Emperor quite run down if you comparing with Sempurna and BB Boy. For both Sempurna and Emperor charges are similar, counter rates are without HE. U need to pay extra for HE. Overall I will still say BB Boy offering better offer, but quality wise still subejcted on ur luck.

Emperor quite run down if you comparing with Sempurna and BB Boy. For both Sempurna and Emperor charges are similar, counter rates are without HE. U need to pay extra for HE. Overall I will still say BB Boy offering better offer, but quality wise still subejcted on ur luck.

Do u have any favorite masseur in sempurna?

Guest Vallace

So far nope. If u look for real good massage with hj but no B2B, I shall suggest you go to Borneo Massage centre.

Do u have any favorite masseur in sempurna?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic