Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

I used to like Kakiku when it first opened. Then a restaurant opened nearby and parking became a problem.

Now I tend to go to Oops because I like the atmosphere there. Parking is not so much a problem over at Oops if it is after 6 pm - which fits my schedule fine.

Who is good for massage at Oops? When is the best time to visit there? Crowd?

They closed and went to BERSIH.

They closed and went to BERSIH.

So many repeats with no comment....which THEY are you talking about?  probably NONE closed!

Hi bros , 

i'll be going to KL next week for work , and has never tried the massage over there , 

can anyone here be kind enough to name me few good places to visit ??

i love Arena and Hero in bangkok , and are into lean body ...striaght boy will be the best ...

anywhere in KL like that ???

thank in advance 

I just visited BB boy website and noticed that they are having 4 hands messages package (i.e 2 masseurs will be providing the massage at the same time) ,when I referred to the comment and it was stated price at 150 per hour . has anyone here try it and how is the package?

Anyone tried this guy zac on grindr?

http://tinypic.com/r/1zq6hdk/8

http://tinypic.com/r/2cfxf06/8

He's asking for rm120 for massage and he.

With rm50 advance payment. Is he legit?

Never heard of the request for advance payment. If he is good, I dun think people would make booking & later cancel the appointment after meeting him in person. I suspect the photo could be fake.

I just visited BB boy website and noticed that they are having 4 hands messages package (i.e 2 masseurs will be providing the massage at the same time) ,when I referred to the comment and it was stated price at 150 per hour . has anyone here try it and how is the package?

Is it provided by all or only some of the masseur?

Guest Jobim Bim Bom

To all Steamer's Sauna enthusiasts, we are closed Mondays even if it is gazetted as a Public Holiday. Any further inquiries can be forwarded to Mr. Eddie Chew at 016-2219378. Thank you & Salam Kemerdekaan!

Guest Sentral

Hi which sauna at kl sentral is the most active from 3 to 4.30pm?

Thinking of going either 1 tomorrow. Not looking for anal. Prefers muscle, muscle bear kind of look. Caucasian preferred

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic