Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

I bet lots of you here have been to bbboy right, can i just say the guy at the counter IS EXTREMELY DAMN FINE!! i find him so much hotter than all the guys there lol, got me so hot when i saw him <3 (he was wearing singlet and boxer when i came in, how sexy is that <3)

Guest Double Dragon Wonder

Anyone tried double dragon at bboy? It mentions RM150/hrs meaning to say its RM150 for 1 hour? And how is Alex and Ethan massage? Are they ok?

Anyone tried double dragon at bboy? It mentions RM150/hrs meaning to say its RM150 for 1 hour? And how is Alex and Ethan massage? Are they ok?

Ya I cant wait to try the double dragon i.e the four hands massage.. Must be very good. Hope someone will share their exp..

did anyone go to MM last night? went there for the first time out of curiosity, was quite blur. didn't even know it's a nude theme last night. also had ask the tranny kak where do I go to the first and second floor.

went to first floor and it was pretty much empty, no one in the sauna/steam room.

went to the second floor, the lounge was pretty much empty. and a reasonably built guy with specs walking around with dick covered.

the maze aka Level 69 hidden in the fire escape of the gym was like what the contributors have said: pitch black. I could barely see anything. maybe a good 15 - 20 guys there but not doing much either. I heard 3 guys getting it on; a twink presumably sandwiched by 2 guys (from what I felt).

left after 20 mins. lols.

Guest MMsauna

did anyone go to MM last night? went there for the first time out of curiosity, was quite blur. didn't even know it's a nude theme last night. also had ask the tranny kak where do I go to the first and second floor.

went to first floor and it was pretty much empty, no one in the sauna/steam room.

went to the second floor, the lounge was pretty much empty. and a reasonably built guy with specs walking around with dick covered.

the maze aka Level 69 hidden in the fire escape of the gym was like what the contributors have said: pitch black. I could barely see anything. maybe a good 15 - 20 guys there but not doing much either. I heard 3 guys getting it on; a twink presumably sandwiched by 2 guys (from what I felt).

left after 20 mins. lols.

I were there too last night, reaching around 6 to nearly 9pm. If you were there around that time, we might have seen each other. I am the one with black spec lean fit young guy. What about you?

Guest Horny Guest

Noticed a lot of new faces at BBBoy lately. Anyone tried them or review to share especially Duncan and Lucas? Louis lect and the old familiar faces are Paul n Ben, they r my all time favourites. Thinking to try new faces. If any of you tried pls do share review

Noticed a lot of new faces at BBBoy lately. Anyone tried them or review to share especially Duncan and Lucas? Louis lect and the old familiar faces are Paul n Ben, they r my all time favourites. Thinking to try new faces. If any of you tried pls do share review

had lucas two weeks ago... massage was good. nice bod to hold. and very accommodating service wise....

I were there too last night, reaching around 6 to nearly 9pm. If you were there around that time, we might have seen each other. I am the one with black spec lean fit young guy. What about you?

nah, I got there at 9:45-ish. wouldn't have bumped into each other :P

you can try Serai Aromatheraphy Spa at Fahrenheit 88 - 7 chakras manhood treatment

I've tried him actually. Not a very big fan of his fingering technique - too rough for me. Plus he keeps talking too much :)

Was wondering if there's anyone else good with anal play/prostate massage in KL

nah, I got there at 9:45-ish. wouldn't have bumped into each other :P

9.45pm? Too late. Most guys would've cum and gone home. MM crowd starts getting thin after 9pm. By 10pm it gets deserted. For weekends best is between 5pm - 9pm

Guest Ah Beng

how will be the crowd tomorrow at Steamer ?

anyone plan to go ? is naked theme ...

I will be going to Mandi Manda tomorrow for its Nude Night. It's more happening there. You wanna join me? I will probably reach there by 6:30pm, depending on the traffic situation.

YesterdaY night, I Just get my first anal penetration by a Vietnamese from fresh m2m. It was like hell during the beginning but I can't resist this sexy guy. Ended up after I bear for a moment, it is like heaven. That I start to like real fuckng...

YesterdaY night, I Just get my first anal penetration by a Vietnamese from fresh m2m. It was like hell during the beginning but I can't resist this sexy guy. Ended up after I bear for a moment, it is like heaven. That I start to like real fuckng...

Can recommend his name? By the way, how to contact fresh m2m ? called them but no one pick up the call. Yours is gallery 1 or 2?

Wow, my first was in Fresh as well. :P

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic