Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

How is the crowd today? Many hottie?

If hotties are what you're looking for, head over to Otot-Otot in Jalan Ipoh. But the hotties there are a selective bunch, therefore please ensure you're a hottie yourself lah, OK?  :thumb:

Guest Kingsley

Anyone wanna go Marketplace together tonight?

24, 171, 60 chi

Come on... No other Nick to use? I guess Kingsley really a good name... Pls don't post this stupid stuff here..

Well the real Kingsley won't ask for companion... Shame on you!

I will be heading to Steamer's Sauna tomorrow (10/09/2015, Thursday) for its Nude Night. I will probably reach there by 4:00pm, as usual. As they say, the early bird always, always catches the worm!  :thumb:

I will be heading to Steamer's Sauna tomorrow (10/09/2015, Thursday) for its Nude Night. I will probably reach there by 4:00pm, as usual. As they say, the early bird always, always catches the worm! :thumb:

Wow i wannnnnnn

Guest steamers

I will be heading to Steamer's Sauna tomorrow (10/09/2015, Thursday) for its Nude Night. I will probably reach there by 4:00pm, as usual. As they say, the early bird always, always catches the worm! :thumb:

Hi, I'm going, may I know your stats ?

Any spa or massage central near to Parkroyal hotal, Bintang in KL??? I dun have transport and travel alone, not really familiar with KL area

I have the recommended one. Mind to go tohether? Add my wechat : @arkaalex.

Pm me.

Guest Fc Massage

Can anyone here recommend a local chinese masseur with good massage skill?

you can try Fc massage. we have a variety of local chinese masseur around. some of them can provide pretty good massage. feel free to contact us. 

www.fcmassage.webstarts.com

Can recommend his name? By the way, how to contact fresh m2m ? called them but no one pick up the call. Yours is gallery 1 or 2?

He is a vietnamese, Anchor, that chosen by Fresh for me ( he gave me 3 name, i chose randomly). His English is very poor. But i told the Fresh agent I will be bottom before he came. 

When I suck his d*ck for about few seconds, he just suddenly said "I want to fuck you now".

He tried to enter me, I told him do it slowly. But after a while, apparently he just too dominant and I can't control him anymore (maybe because communication problem, even I told him he is too rough, he just press me again the bed and spank me) and I felt that I was raped. And he is too energetic that even though I am bottom, I felt I am drained..... (damn i get very horny again by typing this comment!!)

He looks much better than in photo, super cute!! But one thing bad is (besides poor english): he asked for tip.  

He is a vietnamese, Anchor, that chosen by Fresh for me ( he gave me 3 name, i chose randomly). His English is very poor. But i told the Fresh agent I will be bottom before he came. 

When I suck his d*ck for about few seconds, he just suddenly said "I want to fuck you now".

He tried to enter me, I told him do it slowly. But after a while, apparently he just too dominant and I can't control him anymore (maybe because communication problem, even I told him he is too rough, he just press me again the bed and spank me) and I felt that I was raped. And he is too energetic that even though I am bottom, I felt I am drained..... (damn i get very horny again by typing this comment!!)

He looks much better than in photo, super cute!! But one thing bad is (besides poor english): he asked for tip.  

oh wow, erotic encounter  :thumb: nice one...

How much did he asked for tip? Total ?

How much the massage package price, and is it fj included?

Guest sauna lover

Anyone try kursani wangsa maju? How was it? Please give ur review.

As has been posted many times already in this forum, wangsa maju been closed for s very long time already!

Guest sauna lover

As has been posted many times before on this forum, wangsa maju has been closed for a long time already!

Guest sauna lover

As has been posted many times before on this forum, wangsa maju has been closed for a long time already!

Guest sauna lover

what is his name? how much for massage itself? and how much is the tip?

It's been a while since I visited a sauna on a weekday because of work, but today, I somehow felt like going to Sentral Massage, the sauna that I usually go to on weekends.

I placed all my belongings into my locker and walked out of the locker area, into the living room area. I noticed a Caucasian Gentleman sitting on a couch and to my surprise he was staring at me. For some reason I thought he looked familiar but I could not recall who he was. I just smiled and went into the toilet area, because I really had to use the loo

After I showered, I came out and tried to look for that Caucasian gentleman. I looked everywhere but he was nowhere to be found. I thought to myself that he must have left.

Disappointed, I went into the steam room. It was a little crowded inside so I just stood near the entrance. Suddenly I noticed a very tall man looking at my direction from a distance and he was walking towards the entrance. It was that Caucasian gentleman. As I was trying to formulate my strategy to seduce this sexy daddy, He stopped walking in front of me and touched me down there. 

Receiving the signal, I let him fondle me down there for a few seconds, and I led him by his hand a little more towards the entrance, so we can see each others' faces. I smiled at him while caressing his hairy arm. He planted his lips on me and it caught me off guard. But damn he was such a good kisser all I could do was kiss him back even more passionately. He broke the kiss and reminded me that we have met here in Sentral Massage before, but it was two years ago! After some excess deep kissing and light fun, we got into a shower cubicle and made out for a while more before he had to leave.

What are the odds of meeting someone 2 years ago, not meeting him in those entire 2 years, and meet him again after two years on a specific date and time?

And this is why Sentral is still my favorite, many memories were created there, many friends were made there.

Guest NewNewNew

I have the recommended one. Mind to go tohether? Add my wechat : @arkaalex.

Pm me.

yup, but I will only be there in end of this month, est 26 September~~

What you recommend for me? Suana or massage center? keke

Had massage at Sentral.. Really2 good without hanky panky by the blind masseur.. But no luck to have extra fun in the sauna.. Not really click to each other.. Will try otot2 next time..

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic