Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest Curious Guy

Hi. Anyone tried Turkey before fm freshm2m? Always went with the Vietnamese boys as  they are polite n softspoken. Never tried the middle eastern looking ones.

Guest Young Sauna Lover
18 hours ago, Guest said:

Anyone got more info on steamers? 

Where will the new place be? And what new facilities will they have?

The new place will be re-branded as 'Sweaters' & re-located to the Parklane Commercial Hub which is of close proximity to the Kelana Jaya Medical Centre (KJMC). No information on the new facilities, though. But seriously, I won't be expecting much!

Guest MassageLover
2 hours ago, Guest Curious Guy said:

Hi. Anyone tried Turkey before fm freshm2m? Always went with the Vietnamese boys as  they are polite n softspoken. Never tried the middle eastern looking ones.

Speaking of fresh masseur, I noticed a new masseur called "Jamaica". I dunno about him. However, I have seen his ads in Hornet whereby his status display a word "positive". Are they really that bad in English or ...

7 hours ago, Guest Young Sauna Lover said:

The new place will be re-branded as 'Sweaters' & re-located to the Parklane Commercial Hub which is of close proximity to the Kelana Jaya Medical Centre (KJMC). No information on the new facilities, though. But seriously, I won't be expecting much!

Me either..but I will at least give it a try just to look at the facility. Hope the management can create more fun theme to attract more crowd.

On 9 May 2016 at 7:23 PM, KelvinRaj said:

Thanks,  would like to try his therapy this weekend . No hanky Panky right?? 

Hi how can I contact him? I used to be his customer last time at Senjakala I lost track of him he is my favor 

6 hours ago, JustinK said:

Can someone help explain something to me.
I went to Mandi Manda sauna the other day, it was underwear night, so no towels to cover, everyone is just wearing underwear and walking around. A few young guys and uncles.
In the steam room area and the Level 69 too, I noticed guys kinda like just standing around doing nothing.
I couldn't understand why. I tried approaching or touching their cocks, but they weren't interested. Just kept standing, not really getting into any action. 

Can someone explain what they're doing? lol I just can't seem to understand.

One can speculate why some guys have this attitude, but only they know. 

In reality, we all have some similar attitudes when we are not interested.

It is important that you take their attitude as a reality one cannot do anything about it,

and don't blame yourself or them  Don't get frustrated over it.

They could as well not be there, and then you would not miss them.

A good thinking is that their lack of interest is their loss.

Look around for others who could be interested. 

If you don't find them, accept that in the randomness of sauna experiences

you don't have a productive day,  and next time will be better.

Steve 530, I like ur answer. Totally agree. Each individual has their taste or preferences. If they ignore me I take it as a sign that they r not interested. I'm always positive that they are others who find me their type.

One word of advice for Justin. Some individuals do not like the 'touching cock' approach despite being in a sauna. Some find touching arms or thighs as sufficient signal that u r interested. Reading on sauna etiquette would really help. Do not visit saunas if u can't take rejection.

On 2 May 2016 at 2:04 PM, Guest GWM said:

Went to Aromann near KLCC a couple of days ago. Booked the Ultra massage for 90 minutes. Got a cute, somewhat hunky Nepalese masseur with a longish hair. He looked like he just got back from surfing. Lol

The massage had few remotely erotic elements in it: he massaged my ass and was running his fingers close to (but not on) my hole and then he massaged close to, but not on my d**k. When I turned to face up he put a towel over my dick and did not remove it during the rest of the massage. He also put a cool mask on my eyes when I was facing up, which meant that I couldn't really look at him. I had an erection during a good part of the massage and he could clearly see this but he ignored it. He didn't offer any extra service and I wasn't sure if I should ask. I would have liked a hj or maybe even a bj and a chance to feel his body and d**k with my hand. I was ready to tip him well if he would have offered. Alas, nothing!

Some of you guys have posted stories about Aromann that made me pick this place, but I wonder if any of it is really true. Or am I supposed/expected to ask for extra service myself??? Please share recent experiences and tips about Aromann!

I'm also wondering if the Aromann in Mont Kiara is better for erotic massages or not?

BTW, I am a fairly good looking, manly and sexy Westerner in my early 30s.

Hello, I tried him. His name is Toey. He is a married guy with wife back in Nepal. I did ask him for a handjob and he did it for me. Hehe :)

Guest Theprince

I am going to KL one night tomorrow and looking for some fun in my hotel room (Hilton). Anyone suggestions from anyone? 

Guest JustinK
On 5/16/2016 at 7:51 AM, Steve5380 said:

One can speculate why some guys have this attitude, but only they know. 

In reality, we all have some similar attitudes when we are not interested.

It is important that you take their attitude as a reality one cannot do anything about it,

and don't blame yourself or them  Don't get frustrated over it.

They could as well not be there, and then you would not miss them.

A good thinking is that their lack of interest is their loss.

Look around for others who could be interested. 

If you don't find them, accept that in the randomness of sauna experiences

you don't have a productive day,  and next time will be better.

Edited by JustinK

20 hours ago, Theprince said:

I am going to KL one night tomorrow and looking for some fun in my hotel room (Hilton). Anyone suggestions from anyone? 

PJ hilton ? or KL Hilton ?

drop me email : beachboy343@yahoo.com

Chi 39/170/70 average fit. vers

18 hours ago, JustinK said:

Also I forgot to add earlier, I think it might be something to do with my skin colour too.

So the other day when one guy seemed interested he abruptly stopped I think as we moved into the light more and he noticed I was dark skinned.

I get that it's a preference thing, but I guess, it still hits a little close to home when I realize if I was born a few shades lighter, things would be different.

Which is why I kinda like the concept of the 'dark maze', where race doesn't matter anymore. 

Actually dark skinned dudes like you are unhygienic sorry to say. You guys stink too. I would run if a dark skinned man tries to do something with me. Yucks 

18 hours ago, sumblue2003 said:

Hi

I am going to KL in Aug, and stay near Bukit Bintang area,  any all man spa or male masseurs nearby this area, or easy reach by LRT.  

Thanks

Can try Aronman at UOA :)

On 14/05/2016 at 7:02 PM, KelvinRaj said:

I have his contact number will give you,  can you explain how about his massage therapy?? Will be satisfy? With relaxing?? 

thanks, he working at any of the massage center or work at home? he got strong massage & he know how to please a guy lol.

11 hours ago, Guest said:

Actually dark skinned dudes like you are unhygienic sorry to say. You guys stink too. I would run if a dark skinned man tries to do something with me. Yucks 

LOL!  Are you trying to win a First Prize in ugliness and nastiness?   No wonder you post as most anonymous as possible.

Guest Happyguy

Yes Steve unfortunately we have a few nasty people in this forum. Let's ignore them.

Had a good 90mins massage by Peter in Borneo. A local Chinese. Good strong massage. Very thorough. I slept like a baby that night.

No hanky panky. Didn't want to anyway. Was looking for a good relaxing massage. It's rejuvenating.

After the nasty and racist post by some guest above. I was waiting for nasty reply from another guest. But few days past and i am proud that the forumers are smart and nice and ignored the troll's inflamatory post. Well done everyone! Keep this forum a friendly place to source for info!

Guest WANT A GREAT MASSAGE

Hey guys anyone here knows where to get great massage , i always have backache n tired body, prefered well build hot masseur with no hanky panky, is it at borneo?? details plz guys?? need to pampered my self.. :(

19 minutes ago, Guest WANT A GREAT MASSAGE said:

Hey guys anyone here knows where to get great massage , i always have backache n tired body, prefered well build hot masseur with no hanky panky, is it at borneo?? details plz guys?? need to pampered my self.. :(

If don want hunky panky.... U better go str8 massage center!!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic