Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest Massage
5 minutes ago, Guest Massage Lover said:

Any LOCAL guys doing freelance outcall massage around PJ area? 

I usually opt for this guy but im not sure how should i forward his number to you.. 

Guest Massage Lover
5 minutes ago, Guest Massage said:

I usually opt for this guy but im not sure how should i forward his number to you.. 

Thanks for recommending

if you have wechat my ID is essjaypee

Is that possible I can look for a boyfriend at sauna? I want to have a serious relationship. I wonder why all the guy at sauna after they screw each other and they pretend don't know each other. Just like a total stranger. I hope I can be friend with them and maybe can become boyfriend if possible. =D

4 hours ago, Guest Jig said:

You this ASSHOLE!

He is not asshole or ugly either just he is not your cup of tea. Everyone is beauty in his own way. both of you are so cute.

Guest Juice Lover

I feeling thirsty right now. Hope I can get a ton of guys to cum inside my mouth and non stop non stop non stop!!! I sure I will suck it dry. Old, Young, Fat, Thin, Muscle, Skinny, Gay, Bi and all races are welcome. I guarantee I will suck it dry till u beg me to stop. I prefer to tied you up on the bed to suck you so that you will just surrender to me. yum yum. I think sperm just taste like a boost juice can't help maybe I am weird. =D

13 hours ago, Guest Juice Lover said:

I feeling thirsty right now. Hope I can get a ton of guys to cum inside my mouth and non stop non stop non stop!!! I sure I will suck it dry. Old, Young, Fat, Thin, Muscle, Skinny, Gay, Bi and all races are welcome. I guarantee I will suck it dry till u beg me to stop. I prefer to tied you up on the bed to suck you so that you will just surrender to me. yum yum. I think sperm just taste like a boost juice can't help maybe I am weird. =D

4 hours ago, Guest kl visit said:

Does anyone know if Mandi Manda still operates as normal during Ramadan? is Sunday still naked night?

Sunday not naked night it's underwear theme 

Guest Guest

Level 69 in Mandi Manda is where the dark maze & the private rooms are. There are also 2 rooms with glory holes. On naked nights this level is very very dark except for 2 to 3 spots. On other nights it is dimly lit but enough to see faces.

Guest hi eddy
On 04/06/2016 at 7:43 PM, hoolabaloo said:

Hi there travellers, 

I'm Eddy and I provide traditional Malay massage and Urut batin. I operate from my home in Desa Petaling KL. Do contact me at 0173246869. Have a good day guys !

Eddy.

Eddy, pls check yr pm

Guest MM maze
21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Level 69 in Mandi Manda is where the dark maze & the private rooms are. There are also 2 rooms with glory holes. On naked nights this level is very very dark except for 2 to 3 spots. On other nights it is dimly lit but enough to see faces.

Where is the glory holes actually? To the right or left once enter 69 maze? Been there few times but couldnt find them.

Just wanted to share my experience here :)

My first gay sauna was about a month ago at Mandi Manda. Was abit self conscious and very shocked with all the guys and body touching.

Went into the level 69 maze and got fondled by a stocky guy, was so horny i went down and sucked on him, then he brought me to the corner of the left maze and fucked me right there ( with a condom) till he came. Then he jerked me till i cum and slapped my butt as a sign of thank you. When we fucked some cruising guys stood an watch which made me more horny.

After an hour of resting and just walking around to look at guys, there was this hunk with a nice bod, lean wearing red underwear and had a goatee, our eyes locked but didnt do much since i thought he was too good to like me. After awhile I went into the maze again and suddenly some1 grabbed my arm and pulled me close. He started fondling me and I when i touched him i was shocked with how solid his body felt. He kept fingering me through my underwear and i asked me to suck his nipples alot.

Halfway he grabbed my hand and said lets go a room, he held my wrist and lead me and thats when i saw he was tat red underwear hunk! I got so much mroe horny!

We sucked and fucked for a long time. We were in missionary when he came alot in the condom. After that we cuddled and kiss for an hour. 

It was a super hot experience with the 2nd guy and i came twice on first visit. Regret not getting his contacts as he was really hot.

10 out of 10 will go again!

3 minutes ago, Won Won said:

May I ask how much is the fees? And when is the best day and best time to visit? 

RM25 on normal days i think. Im not too sure about which day but the best time would be after working and dinner hours, maybe 6+

3 hours ago, Hhnnn said:

Heyy. 19 year old Chinese VT here. Am always curious of what's going on inside a sauna place but I've never built the courage to actually go to one. Is it safe tho?(sorry for the dumb question haha). 

safe? is a very subjective question.......

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Xmengay said:

will be staying at vivatel this weekend and want to visit sempurna avenue massage, not sure if its operating.

no website

no contact info .. its so hard

anyone been to it before? is it still operating? help pls :P

It is still operating. Open daily.

Guest William
8 hours ago, Guest Malay lover said:

I am chinese. May i know which sauna should I go. I prefer Malay. Addicted on Malay... =D

Otot-otot maybe for you :)

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic