Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest Laze

Hi just wondering I'm very interested in dropping by to visit KL next weekend but have been told of safety precautions for visiting KL temporary (in short been advised that it is not safe to visit KL at this time Robbery,thefts and such...) but I'm still keen on visiting by for the weekend next week and maybe drop by the saunas! Could anyone advice me in regards to this issue? Thank you so much in advance.

Guest One Malaysia
2 hours ago, Guest Laze said:

Hi just wondering I'm very interested in dropping by to visit KL next weekend but have been told of safety precautions for visiting KL temporary (in short been advised that it is not safe to visit KL at this time Robbery,thefts and such...) but I'm still keen on visiting by for the weekend next week and maybe drop by the saunas! Could anyone advice me in regards to this issue? Thank you so much in advance.

Stay and hide in your own room! DIY (masturbate and eat your own juice)!

or best alternative is: play together with your DAD in bathroom either ask your DAD to fuck your ASSHOLE or you kinda-fucking your MUM

Guest Happyguy
On 18/05/2016 at 1:24 PM, Guest WANT A GREAT MASSAGE said:

Hey guys anyone here knows where to get great massage , i always have backache n tired body, prefered well build hot masseur with no hanky panky, is it at borneo?? details plz guys?? need to pampered my self.. :(

Yes Borneo & Kursani have good masseurs. Usually no hanky panky unless u request. By the way why do want a hot hunky masseur if u just want purely massage?

On 5/5/2016 at 9:06 AM, Guest said:

I've been in kursani 2x and i was shocked when the massuers offered me some special service. I though there is no extra service there and there they are offering their services to me. Maybe im just lucky? Cause i know that they dont offer those things. The first one the massuer keeps on grinding his dick to my body and he even place my hands to his dick. In the end, he ask me if i want something special. The sencond one is he offered me a handjob. So even if the place is old and not so clean. I still enjoyed my experience there. :)

do you get the masseur name?

Guest Arvinth

Met this real hunk in otot2 today and i totally regret conversing with him as we smiled non stop to each other while leaving. I really hope to see you again handsome! 

5 hours ago, Guest Laze said:

dear.... KL are still very safe! as long u don walk in those dark place..... city r still very safe.... n welcome to KL!

Guest Laze
4 minutes ago, wetBTM said:

dear.... KL are still very safe! as long u don walk in those dark place..... city r still very safe.... n welcome to KL!

Oh thank you so much for the advice!!! I'm really looking forward to going back to KL my last visit there was in 2014. :)! Booking my hotel for the weekend next week I guess :) any advice for good saunas over the weekend? I haven't been to one for quite a while.

Just now, Guest Laze said:

Oh thank you so much for the advice!!! I'm really looking forward to going back to KL my last visit there was in 2014. :)! Booking my hotel for the weekend next week I guess :) any advice for good saunas over the weekend? I haven't been to one for quite a while.

if u got either good looking face or good body.... any sauna also happening for u! if both u just so so...... still can try ur luck! 

Guest Laze

if u got either good looking face or good body.... any sauna also happening for u! if both u just so so...... still can try ur luck! 

Ouch haha. Awfully honest. I don't mean by that though like I think I've ever only been into DayThermos and the scene there is a little too mature for me I suppose. But generally I like the place its quite clean and I did enjoy a nice warm steam session aside from what entrails after that. But yah looking to see other saunas that is in KL. That's what I meant.

7 minutes ago, Guest Laze said:

Ouch haha. Awfully honest. I don't mean by that though like I think I've ever only been into DayThermos and the scene there is a little too mature for me I suppose. But generally I like the place its quite clean and I did enjoy a nice warm steam session aside from what entrails after that. But yah looking to see other saunas that is in KL. That's what I meant.

what are ur type or range ?

Guest Laze

what are ur type or range ?

Ah quite broad generally 22 - 40 in age? Around there should be okay. 

Nothing too skinny or too chubby is fine. Just normal or average a little chub or whatever it is.

Not very picky in general just I'm not into daddies or young boys. That kinda of sum it up. 

7 minutes ago, Guest Laze said:

Ah quite broad generally 22 - 40 in age? Around there should be okay. 

Nothing too skinny or too chubby is fine. Just normal or average a little chub or whatever it is.

Not very picky in general just I'm not into daddies or young boys. That kinda of sum it up. 

then how about u ? how u look like ?

3 minutes ago, klangboi94 said:

i see, hows your experience there?

is your luck..... i do get good and skillful measure .....but also lousy which willing to give extra service for extra $$$

Guest Laze
5 minutes ago, wetBTM said:

then how about u ? how u look like ?

Hmm generally people says Im cute, body wise average but kinda of chubby?

I don't look fat tho but its still raw not yet toned so I'd just consider myself a little chubby. :) 

1 minute ago, Guest Laze said:

Hmm generally people says Im cute, body wise average but kinda of chubby?

I don't look fat tho but its still raw not yet toned so I'd just consider myself a little chubby. :) 

then u can try ur luck...... but don give high hope!

Guest Laze
11 minutes ago, wetBTM said:

then u can try ur luck...... but don give high hope!

Haha thanks :) Its the experience I suppose, Thanks a lot for the advice though ! 

Guest GuestKlang
10 hours ago, klangboi94 said:

i see, hows your experience there?

Hi Klangboi94,

Please email me : beachboy343@yahoo.com

Im chinese guy from Klang.

Guest Bon Bon
10 minutes ago, Won Won said:

Any great massage center in PJ or KL to explore? 

Anyone heard of sweater sauna? Where is it? 

Steamer's Sauna has been re-branded as Sweaters Sauna & relocated to Parklane Commercial Hub also in Kelana Jaya.

Guest Hornyjinbe
1 hour ago, Guest Bon Bon said:

Steamer's Sauna has been re-branded as Sweaters Sauna & relocated to Parklane Commercial Hub also in Kelana Jaya.

7 minutes ago, Won Won said:

Open already? 

May I know the exact location of the sweaters sauna?

On 16/03/2016 at 11:43 PM, yhtang said:

45 minutes ago, Ohmygosh said:

Just now was in Mandi Manda...my 1st time and very enjoy at thr...

I have blow for 3 at the same time

And finally i have help 4ppl cums

Have a great day here

can u tell me how can i get there mandi manda from kl sentral with publich train.

46 minutes ago, Ohmygosh said:

Have a great day here

woow , why leave so early ? 

3 hours ago, Ohmygosh said:

Have a great day here

i was there too...... was enjoy!

12 hours ago, Handjob said:

can u tell me how can i get there mandi manda from kl sentral with publich train.

If in kl sentral u need take taxi to jalan klang lama taman desa..i think u better google map to lead the taxi driver to thr 

12 hours ago, TKV said:

woow , why leave so early ? 

Too tired...hahaha

9 hours ago, wetBTM said:

i was there too...... was enjoy!

Sure you have a great night too

8 hours ago, stockybi said:

what is the crowd like? young matured slim chubby?

Yesterday i go was quiet crowded

Young matured chubby also have

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic