Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest Wallace
12 hours ago, JohnKL said:

Anyone try Civic from freshm2m before? Any feedback?

Tried him, nothing memorable. Suggest you tried PLU, he is good in massage and extra service...

On 16 June 2016 at 10:36 PM, Guest Lala laland said:

Thanks wallace for d reviews on force & fresh. I wanted to book force but he was out...so went with fresh  fully agree woth your review on fresh. Body is well defined.... friendly... and really good massage... better than i expected from boys working at these places...some of whom are more skilled at the extras... hehe.  Mine was just light fun

Hi , how much u paid for the massage n service, mind to share.?

1 hour ago, Kelvin87 said:

If you get full service, you don't need to tip them though i still give them some tip if i like their service.The all-in package is around 200+ something if i remember correctly. Those tagged as special are more expensive like force. Tried him before and he provided me the best ES i experienced so far. As for massage, i think there better place but still good :) 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Wallace said:

Tried him, nothing memorable. Suggest you tried PLU, he is good in massage and extra service...

PLU is from bbboy before right?

I see Jojo is back in bbboy. I want to try him before but he left already. How's his massage and ES? he is somehow in to my liking :)

Guest Wallace
56 minutes ago, Guest Mico said:

I see Jojo is back in bbboy. I want to try him before but he left already. How's his massage and ES? he is somehow in to my liking :)

Massage is above average...but I have a good time with his ES...he treated me well...But somehow it happened once he unable to get hard even trying couple of times

But he still doing his best to calm me and apologies that he unable to make me happy. No mentioned about tip but he deserved for the afford he put.

Guest Manboimy

Anyone have any reviews of Sunny from Fresh? I saw him walk out into the main hall the other day and he is really cute.

Also Ibiza from Fresh is back!

On 6/21/2016 at 5:04 PM, Guest Wallace said:

Massage is above average...but I have a good time with his ES...he treated me well...But somehow it happened once he unable to get hard even trying couple of times

But he still doing his best to calm me and apologies that he unable to make me happy. No mentioned about tip but he deserved for the afford he put.

Thanks wallace for the review. I'll definetely try him one of this days.

On 21 June 2016 at 5:00 PM, Guest Wallace said:

PLU = Ethan 

I did not see PLU's pic at Fresh website nor Ethan's pic at bbboy.  Where is he now?  Looking for him desperately for massage.

Guest Wallace
5 hours ago, Guest PLU said:

I did not see PLU's pic at Fresh website nor Ethan's pic at bbboy.  Where is he now?  Looking for him desperately for massage.

He is still there but with new name Boss instead of PLU/Ethan.

Hi all. Anyone here know how much is the rate per entry (do they have another services we need to pay once we are inside?) for Mandi Manda, Otot2, Kakiku, Day Thermos & Senses? Which two of them are the best for rookies to cruise and end up having at least light fun? And when is the best time to cruise for both places? Cheers! :D

46 minutes ago, sfr said:

Hi all. Anyone here know how much is the rate per entry (do they have another services we need to pay once we are inside?) for Mandi Manda, Otot2, Kakiku, Day Thermos & Senses? Which two of them are the best for rookies to cruise and end up having at least light fun? And when is the best time to cruise for both places? Cheers! :D

MANDI manda is the best.  Only need pay entrance,  only need to pay for drinks or food if u r eating/ drinking 

13 hours ago, yexben said:

Can share the Fresh and BBboy massage parlor address? HOw much for a session without extra service?

Just Google their respective websites and info is all there. 

On 6/21/2016 at 6:01 PM, hoolabaloo said:

Hello blowingwinders, I am a professional massage therapist. My specialty is authentic Malay deep tissue Urut badan and batin. I operate at my place in Taman Desa Petaling KL. Do contact me at 0173246869 (Eddy). ;-)

any pictures of you? 

Guest Cheras

Hey guys, anyone knows a home-based masseur in Permaisuri area named Zack if I'm not mistaken? I've lost his number unfortunately! 

Guest MoreInfo
1 hour ago, Guest Cheras said:

Hey guys, anyone knows a home-based masseur in Permaisuri area named Zack if I'm not mistaken? I've lost his number unfortunately! 

Any more description of this masseur? Race, Age, Height, his massage cost? I only know "Isa" & Jueon but not Zack.

How is his massage? How did you get to know his contacts ... from websites or apps? 

Guest Reborn
On 18 June 2016 at 9:47 AM, Guest WallaceWallace said:

For light fun it started from RM50...sometimes it subjected to chemistry  click... it happened to me before the boys offered me free...

I tried looking for citybay n going round n round the shop lots near the furniture shop but still unable to find it... Any one can give a landmark or sign of the shop? 

Guest Massage
4 hours ago, Guest MoreInfo said:

Any more description of this masseur? Race, Age, Height, his massage cost? I only know "Isa" & Jueon but not Zack.

How is his massage? How did you get to know his contacts ... from websites or apps? 

BTW, can you provide us the contact of ISA and Jueon? If possible, give some review on these two masseurs mentioned. Tq

3 hours ago, Guest Reborn said:

I tried looking for citybay n going round n round the shop lots near the furniture shop but still unable to find it... Any one can give a landmark or sign of the shop? 

Its along jalan bandar sembilan belas. You will be able to see Lunch automotive shop at hroind floor and Deyu banner when you look up. There is a stairs going to 1st floor. Thats where citybay is.

Guest Cheras
9 hours ago, Guest MoreInfo said:

He's Malay, I believe in his mid 20s. He does his massages in his underwear, not b2b and ends it with an HE upon request. Slim/athletic body around 5'7. I love his massages, always strong and he doesn't waste time on the hanky panky stuff. Full body massage per hour for RM60. I think I got his number from this site but couldn't find it even after googling which is rather odd.

Guest Azmanboi

Anyone wanna share reviews of Ibiza from Fresh? I think he's a great fuck - tight body, awesome ass, and willing to go to town on your body. I've had a few flip-flops with him. His massage ain't bad either.

Do you know how outcall rates for overnight are determined?

Also - anyone does anyone have reviews of Sunny from Fresh? I tried Civic the other day, and I agree with an earlier review - not worth the money.

Guest Guest Conan
8 hours ago, Guest outcall said:

any outcall good masseurs contact? anyone? 

You may try Danny @ 0123818371. He is good n very responsive in all the enquiries.

Tried Lukas from bbboy yesterday and i may say he has a good body built. Almost the same as his pic. His arms and chest are definitely mascular, good looking and very manly. His massage on my legs are a bit so so with massaging here and there but i like his massage at my back with his big and strong hands :) i might say there is still a room for improvements on some parts of his massage. ES is good by the way. If given a chance, i'll still try him again.

Guest Lala laland
On 21/06/2016 at 2:52 PM, Kelvin87 said:

Hi ,

On 21/06/2016 at 2:52 PM, Kelvin87 said:

how much u paid for the massage n service, mi

Guest Lala laland

Hi..... anyone has experience with Aroma spa...the one next to bbboy. Are they the same guys as bbboy....think of trying. Is the place half decent at least?

Guest ZackContactInfo
15 hours ago, Guest Cheras said:

He's Malay, I believe in his mid 20s. He does his massages in his underwear, not b2b and ends it with an HE upon request. Slim/athletic body around 5'7. I love his massages, always strong and he doesn't waste time on the hanky panky stuff. Full body massage per hour for RM60. I think I got his number from this site but couldn't find it even after googling which is rather odd.

I also did a search & found it instantly from 11th May 2015 post

His contact info :-  Zack at cheras ‪+60 12‑883 3851‬

He just look too slim for my liking. Is his massage skill OK, Good or VGood?

Guest Reborn
On 26 June 2016 at 10:12 PM, Guest Mico said:

Its along jalan bandar sembilan belas. You will be able to see Lunch automotive shop at hroind floor and Deyu banner when you look up. There is a stairs going to 1st floor. Thats where citybay is.

Thanks will check out out soon! Guess I've visited there before since u know the way... Any recommendations on which guy to pick ^_^

Guest Malay outcall kl

guys, any malay outcall massage in kl? any recommendations? i will be staying in kl for a few days and would like to have malay out call massage. i preer malay masseur.

1 hour ago, Guest Reborn said:

Thanks will check out out soon! Guess I've visited there before since u know the way... Any recommendations on which guy to pick ^_^

Go for danny. Good looking, fit, good in massage and vers guy ;). He is the best i tried so far from citybay. I tried river and bill before. Both are good in massage but danny is better. ES with both of them (river and bill) is just so-so as well. Maybe other guys from here also have other good experience?

Guest Cheras
On 26 June 2016 at 4:37 PM, Guest MoreInfo said:

Hey thanks for the research and his number! I would categorise his massage as borderline good & very good as I mentioned earlier he doesn't waste time on the hanky panky stuff (which I'm not into anyway). So if you're looking for full-on sex he might not be the right guy for you.

Guest azmanboi
21 hours ago, Guest Mico said:

Tried Lukas from bbboy yesterday and i may say he has a good body built. Almost the same as his pic. His arms and chest are definitely mascular, good looking and very manly. His massage on my legs are a bit so so with massaging here and there but i like his massage at my back with his big and strong hands :) i might say there is still a room for improvements on some parts of his massage. ES is good by the way. If given a chance, i'll still try him again.

Thanks for the review Nico. Where is Lukas from? He looks Filipino . And how are the goods down there? 

Guest Daddy
On 6/26/2016 at 1:56 AM, sfr said:

Will be in KL this weekend and would like to have fun with u. If interested let me know how to contact u.

1 hour ago, Guest Daddy said:

Will be in KL this weekend and would like to have fun with u. If interested let me know how to contact u.

Hi. We actually are not allowed to advertise any offer in this thread. There is another thread to do so. Maybe u should sign up/in then pm me? Then we'll see where it goes. Coz yeah there is certain type of daddies that make me wet.

Edited by sfr

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic