Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

5 hours ago, Guest azmanboi said:

Thanks for the review Nico. Where is Lukas from? He looks Filipino . And how are the goods down there? 

I don't think he is a filipino but i was not able to ask him. I may say he is gifted down there but i may say there are other guys in bbboy bigger than him.

Guest Lala laland
On 27/06/2016 at 10:07 AM, Guest Mico said:

Tried Lukas from bbboy yesterday and i may say he has a good body built. Almost the same as his pic. His arms and chest are definitely mascular, good looking and very manly. His massage on my legs are a bit so so with massaging here and there but i like his massage at my back with his big and strong hands :) i might say there is still a room for improvements on some parts of his massage. ES is good by the way. If given a chance, i'll still try him again.

Thanks for the review mico. U're like a travel host; so generous with reviews. awesome...haha. might try  lukas some day

Btw is it just me or does the fresh near miharja has more pretty massage boys than the one in tmn desa. Tmn desa has more rugged look;  but then again my taste has been more of the pretty boys type :P

Guest freddy scaredy cat

my avid spa-going pal reported that sweaters/steamers was raided last week! can anyone please verify this? thanks!

9 hours ago, Danzai said:

Planning to go mandi manda, kakiku or thermos....which is the best?

Wanted to go mandi manda, wan to go together?

Guest Guest
On 27 June 2016 at 5:16 AM, Guest Azmanboi said:

Anyone wanna share reviews of Ibiza from Fresh? I think he's a great fuck - tight body, awesome ass, and willing to go to town on your body. I've had a few flip-flops with him. His massage ain't bad either.

Do you know how outcall rates for overnight are determined?

Also - anyone does anyone have reviews of Sunny from Fresh? I tried Civic the other day, and I agree with an earlier review - not worth the money.

How much do you pay for the full package? Do we still have to tip him after paying the full package? 

Guest Lala laland
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How much do you pay for the full package? Do we still have to tip him after paying the full package? 

Full package is rm200/hr. Technically u dont  have to tip anymore...but i usually give some tip if the guy did a good job

Hello guys. I'm new here and never had any exp with anything (besides online). any advise? I was leaning on going to FC massage cos its closer to me. is that place any good? what to do when you first walk in?

Guest Guest list
On 6/16/2016 at 10:45 AM, Guest WallaceWallace said:

He willing to BJ me...and cuddling/kissing/rimming, of course with tips lala 

How mucb u tip him

So I am back, from outer space and updated my blog.

Sunny from BBBoy

Yes yes, I hear you guys loud and clear.
All perverts (me included) digging on new information of which masseurs are nice to fuck (or get fucked, but you ain't getting this from me since I'm not bottom).

I actually tried quite a few masseur but they are either off the roster or they were so not memorable I can't recall well.

Let's go with Sunny who is still fresh in my mind since it was few days ago if not mistaken.

sunny.PNG

Nice picture above right?
It's a lie though. :(
He is rather slim in nature and... okay not gonna jump the gun.

So I went there pretty early got myself the Happy Hour Deal paying RM60 for 1 hour massage.
Purposely sent SMS to book him too to avoid disappointment (since there have been 2 occasions in the past I went and he was occupied, and so was Sam).

Upon arriving I was like, oh boy this better be good and strip myself for Sunny.
When he came in, I was like "WTF.... how come so skinny one? They starve you here is it?"
That's when I learned that BBBoy really need to drop a notch in their photoshop (I'm an idiot for believing since Henry's PS was like whoooo but real person is just slim cute).

What made it worse... Sunny looks a bit feminine too....
I was like... oh well, let's get on with it.

And so the massage started - and I was surprised again.
Knowing that he is slim and a bit feminine I thought this massage gonna be a tickle with hardly any strength but Sunny proved me wrong. He put a lot of strength in massaging my back (more) which I like it.

Only problem was, it felt as though he was rushing the massage - true the strokes are strong but it felt like it was done using blunt force (canto "sei lik" instead of "yam lik"). I have no problem with it though since I can tolerate strong strokes for massage so it was rather enjoyable but I would have appreciate it being done in a slower pace (maintaining the strength).

Then he asked me to flip over - the fucking part. He asked for RM200 tips which I was like WTF is wrong with him and outrightly said no to him.

I know I haven't exactly mentioned right amount to give for fucking session in BB Boy but I think I wanna come clean with what I am willing to pay (screw you guys for judging if you do).. In the past RM100 was my max that I ever gave for a fucking session.

So back to this, he asked for RM200 and I rejected it. I told him I will only pay RM100 but kept on pestering me for RM150 instead. I do have a bit of spare cash and my other head got the better of me and I agreed (stupid dick head). He can't understand much English though, I kept telling him expensive but he doesn't seem to get it. LOL.

The fucking session was plain unfortunately. He doesn't kiss, doesn't lick much nor seem to enjoy getting fucked by me. I felt used after I cum (lol, the irony of the customer feeling used rather than the masseur) . I didn't enjoy myself and I bet he didn't too.

Overall it was a disappointing session.

Recap
- Looks - 4/10
- Massage - 7/10
- Sex - 4/10

Pros
- Good massage

Cons
- Looks too slim and more feminine than his picture
- Not a good bottom seems he doesn't enjoy getting fucked
- Expensive like shit

I draw comparison with full package price from Fresh M2M which charges way lesser than my session with him. At least with Fresh, the actual masseurs are not too far off different than their pictures (maybe a bit of variant but still better than BBBoy).

On 6/27/2016 at 4:16 AM, Guest Azmanboi said:

Anyone wanna share reviews of Ibiza from Fresh? I think he's a great fuck - tight body, awesome ass, and willing to go to town on your body. I've had a few flip-flops with him. His massage ain't bad either.

Do you know how outcall rates for overnight are determined?

Also - anyone does anyone have reviews of Sunny from Fresh? I tried Civic the other day, and I agree with an earlier review - not worth the money.

Your wish is my command.

Guest Azmanboi
12 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

Your wish is my command.

Haha thanks for your honest review. I've tried Sunny BB Boy, and I completely agree - such a disappointment.

i was actually asking for reviews of Sunny from Fresh a few doors down (the Pakistani).

Guest Azmanboi
On 29 June 2016 at 1:36 AM, JohnKL said:

Yeah, had a nice time with him too. Nice body, take his time to massage you and a nice smile, good fuck too. What do you like best about him?

Definitely when he BJs me. Also eating out his ass.

54 minutes ago, Guest Mandi Manda said:

The best time to visit mandi manda is on friday or sunday? 

i think about the same! worst u go both day ...... so next time u know which is the best!!!

Guest Matt
On 1 July 2016 at 2:39 PM, beginner said:

anyone know any mature massaeur around kl area ?

U can try 0194377122 i tried before while i am outstation at KL. Very slowly massage me.. When i wake up already 1 hour 30mins massage. Not sure he already up the price.. Last time i pay him RM100 (he request price) + RM50 for good service. Only body n batin massage i not ask for any extra.

11 minutes ago, Guest Matt said:

U can try 0194377122 i tried before while i am outstation at KL. Very slowly massage me.. When i wake up already 1 hour 30mins massage. Not sure he already up the price.. Last time i pay him RM100 (he request price) + RM50 for good service. Only body n batin massage i not ask for any extra.

is that outcall massage service?

Guest William
3 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

Do you know how you get infected & from who?

Ya perhaps can tell us more.. Don't be depressed. Get so,e counseling and support. Look for PT foundation 

21 minutes ago, Guest ..GRR said:

I HATE BEING GAYYY N HIV!!!

Hey, dont be depressed. Talk to someone. Get help from PT Foundation. They will have some guidance for you.

Guest BBBOY ALAN
22 minutes ago, Guest Massage Finder said:

Anyone got review for Alan from bbboy? How are his looks compared to  photo. Massage skills & ES?

Tried years ago, i remembered i posted here. He has a very bad attitude. Never ever try him.

Guest Massage Finder
44 minutes ago, Guest BBBOY ALAN said:

Tried years ago, i remembered i posted here. He has a very bad attitude. Never ever try him.

Thanks for the review.  Will avoid Alan then. I tried Magic at bbboy  a while back.  Didnt proceed with ES after some teasing bcoz he comes off as not friendly... some other reviewers also said same thing. Massage was not too bad; not great but better than some other boys.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic