Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest Arvinth
6 hours ago, Xmengay said:

will be in KL from 17-19 June can host in my hotel .. any guys keen to meet ?  Pm me pls 

Hey any other way to contact you? ;)

Guest Carbon Monoxide
On 10 June 2016 at 4:20 AM, Guest KD Lang said:

The stupidity level that we get out of this forum! 'Angry Bird' must be as ugly as sin & his breath reeks of carbon monoxide to be rejected, I presume?

Actually, carbon monoxide is odourless..

Guest Massage Finder

Hi. Anyone got experience with Power from Fresh? How are his skills... massage,  b2b... top or bottom. Tempted to try him :)

Guest Stay@Park

In Parkroyal. Looking for no strings fun. More of a bott here. What I want is to just meet at the lobby, I bring u up. Get you off and leave. No chat or what not. Just to have fun. 

Here from 14 to 18

32 chn. 176 85. Cute. :-)

drewpg on wechat. 

Guest Guest

Walao! Offering joysticks into 北京香炉 also allow people to chant lo.... u lagi popular then 北京香炉 meh? 

Demand for a submissive slave and not allow to talk abd chat. Puih!

Guest Lala laland
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wondering who is recommended in sempurna avenue? Like locals and tanned skin

If u look at past posts, the ones recommended i think are all foreigners... koko; rambo;  mun; roy.

Ive only tried rambo ... he is fm nepal.... tanned skin. Massage  skills was good... better than what i expected. I went as far as getting hj. But he seems to be willing/hinting to do more than that. Lol. Looks wise... just ok for me. But his 6 packs is well defined. He isn't tall ..... around 5' 6". Just my personal review lah... others may have different view

Guest WallaceWallace
On 5/6/2016 at 1:16 PM, Guest said:

I tried Pola before, massasge skill above average, worth of trying. But he is quite short, maybe around 155cm I guess. He has good smile and good service, best thing is not demanding. 

Guest WallaceWallaceWallaceWalla
3 hours ago, Guest Lala laland said:

If u look at past posts, the ones recommended i think are all foreigners... koko; rambo;  mun; roy.

Ive only tried rambo ... he is fm nepal.... tanned skin. Massage  skills was good... better than what i expected. I went as far as getting hj. But he seems to be willing/hinting to do more than that. Lol. Looks wise... just ok for me. But his 6 packs is well defined. He isn't tall ..... around 5' 6". Just my personal review lah... others may have different view

I tried Rambo too...agreed what Lala laland said...Rambo willing to give extra service subjected you willing to pay extra...

Guest Guestm

Actually, most if not all are willing to provide extras at a price. And it is a very steep price. They are puzzled when I rejected their offer. Didn't bother to negotiate. To be clear, I am also puzzled as to when their demand for tips has hiked by 100% or more. 

8 hours ago, Guest Guestm said:

Actually, most if not all are willing to provide extras at a price. And it is a very steep price. They are puzzled when I rejected their offer. Didn't bother to negotiate. To be clear, I am also puzzled as to when their demand for tips has hiked by 100% or more. 

Where?

Guest Lala laland
6 hours ago, Guest Tok said:

Where?

Ive only been to fresh & sempurna. So can only comment on these 2 places. For fresh, it's more straightforward bcoz once u select full package.... no need to nego price anymore.... though i still tip the boys a bit at the end...

For sempurna... i might be wrong... but u pay only for the massage fee at the counter... then in the room u can nego wif the guy if want ehemm other service lah.. good part here is u get to feel their skills before wanna proceed with extra things la

Both got good & bad la.... diff ppl diff taste la

Guest Guest
On 15 June 2016 at 6:48 AM, Guest Lala laland said:

Also tried Rambo, short but muscular.

Massage surprisingly good, willing to HJ, but BJ only reluctantly.

he claims he is top only, so willing only fck you.

Guest WallaceWallace
7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

He willing to BJ me...and cuddling/kissing/rimming, of course with tips lala 

Guest Lala laland
23 minutes ago, Guest WallaceWallace said:

Feel like trying Force at Fresh. Tall  & tanned... my taste :) wonder if his photo is heavily edited la.... anyone got review.... pls share2 eh.... ;)

Guest Guest
On 24/04/2016 at 6:11 PM, Guest said:

had henry bfore numerous times n he is lik

2 hours ago, Guest Lala laland said:

Feel like trying Force at Fresh. Tall  & tanned... my taste :) wonder if his photo is heavily edited la.... anyone got review.... pls share2 eh.... ;)

e wat u described.how did u know he inhled things? did he do it in front of u? was he high as in talking gibberish?pls do not simply accuse without checking the f

Have you try fresh before? 

On 6/16/2016 at 9:47 AM, Guest Lala laland said:

Ive only been to fresh & sempurna. So can only comment on these 2 places. For fresh, it's more straightforward bcoz once u select full package.... no need to nego price anymore.... though i still tip the boys a bit at the end...

For sempurna... i might be wrong... but u pay only for the massage fee at the counter... then in the room u can nego wif the guy if want ehemm other service lah.. good part here is u get to feel their skills before wanna proceed with extra things la

Both got good & bad la.... diff ppl diff taste la

On 6/16/2016 at 10:38 AM, Guest Guest said:

Edited by blue050505

Guest Wallace
6 hours ago, Guest Lala laland said:

I tried him before...he is Thai...not really got that 6 pack...he look like a construction site worker...massage wise not memorable...I only have light fun with him but he is polite  

Guest Wallace
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Have you try fresh before? 

Recommend to try Fresh, Myanmar guy, not demanding, body shape look exactly like the picture, good massage,have light fun with him. 

Guest Biing Wen

I was in Sweaters just now for its Skin Night. Guess how many people were there? Less than 10! By majority they fall under the uncle/daddy category with beer gut to spare! :thumbdown::frustrated:

Guest Lala laland
5 hours ago, Guest Wallace said:

Recommend to try Fresh, Myanmar guy, not demanding, body shape look exactly like the picture, good massage,have light fun with him. 

Thanks wallace for d reviews on force & fresh. I wanted to book force but he was out...so went with fresh  fully agree woth your review on fresh. Body is well defined.... friendly... and really good massage... better than i expected from boys working at these places...some of whom are more skilled at the extras... hehe.  Mine was just light fun

Guest BEWARE
58 minutes ago, Guest BBBOY said:

BB Boy has been closed for a few days. 

Anyone can shed any light what happened to them?

Could be operasi!

Guest Call me maybe
7 hours ago, Guest BEWARE said:

Could be operasi!

Hmmm not sure.... ive nvr been to both bb boy or aroma.... but yesterday i passed by aroma (the one on d ground floor) ... and it seems to be opened....

Guest rEStiNPeaCe

Hey guys.  I just realized that near my house there's a gay massage parlor in Puchong called CityBay.  Has anyone been here? Can share experience? 

Guest Citybay guest
1 hour ago, Guest rEStiNPeaCe said:

Hey guys.  I just realized that near my house there's a gay massage parlor in Puchong called CityBay.  Has anyone been here? Can share experience? 

The place is convenient for Puchong-ian as well as area around it. The centre is a little hard to find for the first time, and the centre itself looks clean and tidy. The masseurs are changed frequently. So far my experiences were acceptable. Nothing to shout about. 

Guest Guest 133
11 hours ago, Guest Citybay guest said:

The place is convenient for Puchong-ian as well as area around it. The centre is a little hard to find for the first time, and the centre itself looks clean and tidy. The masseurs are changed frequently. So far my experiences were acceptable. Nothing to shout about. 

How much tipping is expected for extra service?

Guest Miaomaio
On 6/16/2016 at 10:45 AM, Guest WallaceWallace said:

How much is the tip for this extra service? 

Guest WallaceWallace
33 minutes ago, Guest Miaomaio said:

How much is the tip for this extra service? 

For light fun it started from RM50...sometimes it subjected to chemistry  click... it happened to me before the boys offered me free...

Guest Senior newbie north

Has anyone visited aroma man spa ? I will be travelling to KL end of July and intend to visit the place, it will be  my first time to visit  a spa and will be grateful for  any advices.Any extra services provided by the spa ? Thank you.

Went to Mandi Manda for the first time... Just had a great fucking session with a muscular man.... He came in the sauna room and touched my body, and then we kissed, then proceed to have sex.

we went to level 69 and found a room to have sex, he inserts his dicks into my hole and fucked me wild... I moaned... Haha Totally sweet and best!!!! But when I left level 69, there are a lot of men standing and blocking the way. One uncle tried to grab me forcibly to have sex with him when I was passing by, I struggled and get escaped... Those uncles are so horrible somehow... Will pay visit again and wish to get fucked by more people next time.

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, Guest Guest 133 said:

How much tipping is expected for extra service?

Honestly that is up to you but don't be too stingy if your extra service involves penetration.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Honestly that is up to you but don't be too stingy if your extra service involves penetration.

If that the case (re; penetration) what is the reasonable range of tip r u suggesting here?

4 hours ago, mysterious slacker said:

Went to Mandi Manda for the first time... Just had a great fucking session with a muscular man.... He came in the sauna room and touched my body, and then we kissed, then proceed to have sex.

we went to level 69 and found a room to have sex, he inserts his dicks into my hole and fucked me wild... I moaned... Haha Totally sweet and best!!!! But when I left level 69, there are a lot of men standing and blocking the way. One uncle tried to grab me forcibly to have sex with him when I was passing by, I struggled and get escaped... Those uncles are so horrible somehow... Will pay visit again and wish to get fucked by more people next time.

Damn that sounds...heavenly sexy! When did ur visit to MM happened?

Edited by sfr

17 hours ago, sfr said:

Damn that sounds...heavenly sexy! When did ur visit to MM happened?

yesterday. actually, I was just planning to hanging around as i was really tiring for finding this Sauna.. I walked from pantai Salam ktm station to jalan desa. Btw, had a real great fuck. My hungry hole has not been penetrated for 3 months long... Great.. Great.. Great to have someone fucked me hehe

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic