Male HQ

Embarrassing moment at the urinal

Guest Why why why

Guest Why why why

Was peeing and don't know why my little boy decided to embarrass me like that. Pee got 'jammed' and shoot out a little in the other direction. Not sure if it hit the guy at the urinal beside me but I'm pretty sure he noticed it.

Was super embarrassed and I turned right and apologized. Gosh he was a cute guy which made me even more embarrassed. He smiled and laughed and said it's okay...

Quickly tried to pee as fast as I could and ran away

10 hours ago, Guest Why why why said:

Was peeing and don't know why my little boy decided to embarrass me like that. Pee got 'jammed' and shoot out a little in the other direction. Not sure if it hit the guy at the urinal beside me but I'm pretty sure he noticed it.

Was super embarrassed and I turned right and apologized. Gosh he was a cute guy which made me even more embarrassed. He smiled and laughed and said it's okay...

You must be uncut?  If you pull back a bit your foreskin before peeing, this should not happen, if you aim your little boy right.

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You must be uncut?  If you pull back a bit your foreskin before peeing, this should not happen, if you aim your little boy right.

Maybe standing nearer to the urinal might prevent such Malu situations. 

19 hours ago, Guest Why why why said:

Must be never clear your urethra properly after you cum. 

Guest Similar
3 hours ago, fetish72 said:

Accidentally fart

Haha. I have similar experience. 1 uncle was checking me out and suddenly I farted and he got no interest already and left.

4 hours ago, Jad said:

Actually why some guys here say never pull back foreskin..?

im uncut. Sometimes when I pull back foreskin the urine stream splits in two directions. 
dun know why though...haha

Happens to me too. Sometimes, I end up peeing onto my own pants because of that.

On 3/11/2021 at 9:46 PM, Guest Why why why said:

Happen sometimes esp after wake up in the morning. Think part of the pee hole haven't open :)

It's the tip.
My foreskin is rolled back (naturally).

• 1 year later...

Earlier i had fun at mall toilet in the west with an angmoh. His cock was around 8 inches I think and after few stroke in my ass I asked him to stop coz I felt I need to poo. Just his dick had popped out of my hole, my poo also went out and scattered around the floor. Before I went there I did douche for 30 minutes until there is no more poo coming out. I don't know why that after i had his cock that there are more poo inside my hole. So embarrasing. Good thing only us were there.

On 3/12/2021 at 7:57 AM, Guest Accidental Fart said:

Sometimes I pee accidentally fart cannot hold it in. 

Lol this is so true. The most embarrassing part is that if you try to control the fart, only for it to come out little by little, it becomes a nice crescendo piece of music 🤣🤣🤣

10 hours ago, Guest Mark3 said:

Earlier i had fun at mall toilet in the west with an angmoh. His cock was around 8 inches I think and after few stroke in my ass I asked him to stop coz I felt I need to poo. Just his dick had popped out of my hole, my poo also went out and scattered around the floor. Before I went there I did douche for 30 minutes until there is no more poo coming out. I don't know why that after i had his cock that there are more poo inside my hole. So embarrasing. Good thing only us were there.

Yeah right. Like it's so easy to find ang moh in toilet. 

I stay in West, I barely see any ang moh. 

Pray tell which toilet. Details.. 

5 hours ago, Baredom said:

But but, how to control the fart while trying to pee??? It’s the same function in terms of muscle control, no? *Confused*

So.. your pee will reduce when you try to control, accompanied by a soft hissing fart. Then you slowly have to let go, your pee gets stronger, and the fart becomes lounder loh 🤣🤣🤣

Google says

A split stream of urine is usually a sign of an issue with the bladder or the urethra. A split urine stream can also result from a condition called prostatitis. Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland in males. A split urinary stream can occur in both men and women but most commonly occurs among men.

This only happen to me when I did not pull back my foreskin, the skin can "redirect" the flow "out of track

and when I do, it is almost always one main stream 

23 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

So.. your pee will reduce when you try to control, accompanied by a soft hissing fart. Then you slowly have to let go, your pee gets stronger, and the fart becomes lounder loh 🤣🤣🤣

Don't have to control.  Toilet is not just a place to pee, it's also a place for people to come in to fart and get out.  😃

Don't read and response to guests' post

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Don't have to control.  Toilet is not just a place to pee, it's also a place for people to come in to fart and get out.  😃

This one very conflicting... 

Once I was in the cubicle.. I overheard two friends in the urinal. 

They were talking then suddenly one farted. The other said "so rude." To which the reply was "hello, I'm in the toilet. If I don't fart here I fart where? Outside in the mall?" 

Then his friend said "don't fart in my face la. So rude." he said "you don't stand so close me loh. Why you stand so close want to see my big cock is it?" 

His friend said "so small nia". Then he said "so you admit you looking at my big birb right" 

His friend said "so small can't see anything." 

On 1/11/2023 at 3:16 PM, earth_tone said:

Google says

A split stream of urine is usually a sign of an issue with the bladder or the urethra. A split urine stream can also result from a condition called prostatitis. Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland in males. A split urinary stream can occur in both men and women but most commonly occurs among men.

This only happen to me when I did not pull back my foreskin, the skin can "redirect" the flow "out of track

and when I do, it is almost always one main stream 

Spilt stream of urine happens to me sometimes also, not everytime. So does it still means i might have issue with the bladder or the urethra?

Guest Funny meh

Anyone have issue with slow stream? 

Last time I peed then I just flick my kkj and put back and realised that it's still dropping urine. So most of the time my underwear have a wet urine spot.

Thej I started to stand longer at urinal to flick it until it won't drip. But it's very slow. 

So my colleagues noticed me and ask why I play with myself at urinal. 

I said i have slow stream need to drip or else I wet my pants. 

I sounded so innocent, he laughed and thought I joked... 

Is this an old man issue? 

For me, it’s stage fright at urinal.

I was in office washroom. Just when I flipped it out, this colleague of mine came next to me and chatted. I had trouble getting the pee out, no matter how hard I tried. He also noticed that my side was quiet. After he left only I could pee like normal. 

I felt so embarrassed.

2 minutes ago, darker90 said:

I was in office washroom. Just when I flipped it out, this colleague of mine came next to me and chatted. I had trouble getting the pee out, no matter how hard I tried. He also noticed that my side was quiet. After he left only I could pee like normal. 

I felt so embarrassed.

Yeah lo. I fucking hate colleagues that talk and talk and talk at urinal. Can I have some moment of silence and privacy? 

And then when they are done they keep talking at the basin.. 

5 hours ago, darker90 said:

I felt so embarrassed.

same here.

On 1/13/2023 at 11:59 AM, darker90 said:

I felt so embarrassed.

Same here. Cant pee when someone around. 

I think it takes a while to get used to peeing at the urinal. Im a very shy person and since young i will go to cubicle and lock the door before i can release. This is even during NS time. But during the panademic i want touch less things in the toilet like the door and door lock i started to pee at the urinal. At first it took a while like most shy guys here to let go the stream but now its  natural for me since. Plus you get to peek at others too 😬

Guest Pre shy
2 minutes ago, Der79 said:

I think it takes a while to get used to peeing at the urinal. Im a very shy person and since young i will go to cubicle and lock the door before i can release. This is even during NS time. But during the panademic i want touch less things in the toilet like the door and door lock i started to pee at the urinal. At first it took a while like most shy guys here to let go the stream but now its  natural for me since. Plus you get to peek at others too 😬

This pee shy is a common problem and can be fixed through behavioral therapy. 

Last time I also cannot then I asked my bf to pee with me by my side. And slowly now, I can't pee without him... 

Is that why girl like to go pee together? 

5 hours ago, Guest Pre shy said:

This pee shy is a common problem and can be fixed through behavioral therapy. 

Last time I also cannot then I asked my bf to pee with me by my side. And slowly now, I can't pee without him... 

Is that why girl like to go pee together? 

U girl ar?

I read here that many of you get an erection when you are using the urinal with other guys around.

It's common that you get an erection because you are not used to it. The more you use the urinal, your situation will improve over time.

One day, you will be able to be at the urinal with other guys and your cock will not get hard being in that situation.

I dislike talking to the person next to be at the urinal. In such situation, I dunno where to look: his face or his cock. If I choose not to look anywhere and just concentrate on my pee, I feel that's rather rude and strange. It's damn obvious if I am talking to someone and my eyes wander off down south. The other party will surely notice it. I am sure of that because when a guy who is talking to me at the urinal and his gaze goes down there, I notice it immediately!

Therefore, I will try to avoid talking at the urinal. Just pee first, talking can do later. I also do not want everyone in the toilet to be listening to our conversation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2021 at 9:46 PM, Guest Why why why said:

Even if u accidentally shoot on me I would do the same.. I can't beat u up and end up in police station also... Wipe and move on lo what to do..

• 2 months later...
On 3/15/2021 at 12:14 AM, FlippantMount said:

Happens to me too. Sometimes, I end up peeing onto my own pants because of that.

I had such experience just now.

Kenna floor, fingers, pants,   ...

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Why people at urinal pee will fart one. So disgusting. 

As someone who fart when you pee, not embarasinf meh? 

Even those around you who can smell your fart and hear it, is also disgusting. 

If you do big business and fart, it's understandable, nobody know who is inside so it's fine... But urinal.. 

Come on. Stop farting while you pee. Jeez

Guest Guest

Once there was a tall, fit handsome dude came to the urinal to pee. He was 3 urinals away from me n he farted a few times during his pee. Really spoiled his image 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.