Male HQ

Breaking News! Havent U Guys Heard?

imchaser

I've never done it with a Japanese men before, as much as I wanted to. I'm really curious how does it feels like to suck on a pixelated cock.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

A cat lover followed me after i twitted something random about cats.. hmmm. Maybe I should really start twitting about Justin Bieber from now on.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

The Misadventures of Little Johnni... and his Dad

Part 1

Meanwhile in the swimming pool shower room, little Johnni saw his dad's cock and cant help but ask why his dad's cock is alot bigger than his own. His dad said... Well, to be fair son, yours is not erected yet....

Edited by imchaser

So this member (Orca888) claimed that he is so fugly that he needs to hide in the closet.

Hmm, i bet he must be a fashionista, cos he is in the closet most of the time.

Edited by imchaser

So my housemate whose totally not my type sending me a text from his room asking do I wanna sleep with him. Awkward.. Pretending didn't see the msg.

So my housemate whose totally not my type sending me a text from his room asking do I wanna sleep with him. Awkward.. Pretending didn't see the msg.

lol awkward indeed...

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

Glee is so gay, with the new character Wade aka Unique addition in the latest episode, they finally completed the T in LGBT.

Guest Guest

So this member (Orca888) claimed that he is so fugly that he needs to hide in the closet.

Hmm, i bet he must be a fashionista, cos he is in the closet most of the time.

Sun Ho at the US Fashion Week 2006:

"I'm a fashionista..."

Sun Ho at the US Fashion Week 2006:

"I'm a fashionista..."

Omg. This video change my mine abt Sun Ho i mean the International Superstar Dance Diva & Fashionista, the one and only Sun Ho completely. Im on my knee worshipping everything she walks cos she is so superior. Goddess Sunho deserves all my money, im her slave!

I regret ever making fun of Goddess Sun. Im fxxking sorry, seriously!

Are you masturbating? Fantasising about taking his huge hard dick up your ass?

noo... iam gfvantaSIZing givimg his expliosive ass a rimn job.

So after the sex I asked him if his dog and me fell in the ocean who will he save. He told me don't be so lame.

Edited by imchaser

So after the sex I asked him if his dog and me fell in the ocean who will he save. He told me don't be so lame.

Lame jokes. If I were him, I may want to save the cute dog

Lame jokes. If I were him, I may want to save the cute dog.

If u were him?

wow... u really wished u were having sex with me werent u...

Whats the first thing you would do if a horny and sexy 18 years old boy lying naked on your bed and begging for your cock in his mouth, and seducing u with his tight asshole?

Ask for his ID.

Part 2

Meanwhile, every night when mum is working night shift, daddy would tell little Johnni that bedtime stories where this huge monster that like to hide under the bed and eat boys in pyjamas. Poor Johnni will be so afraid he will beg to sleep with his dad everytime... without pyjamas...

Edited by imchaser

Overheard in the main room someone giving advise to a guy who just received his HIV test.

"Remain STRONG and POSITIVE"

...probably wasnt the best way to cheer him up.

I was at Tanjong beach, one of the isolated Sentosa beach last weekend. I cant believe how perverted the mens r wearing these days. I can easily counted at least 3 men in thongs. I was behind the bushes with my binoculars .

Overheard:

Whether im attractive enough, thats not important. He wont be able to see me clearly anyway, cos i intend to fxxk him doggie style on his desk.

So i get to know a fellow chaser, and omg he is so cute and sexy and young, i felt my chaser status was being threaten immensely.

Is there such things as chaser 4 chaser?

Not trying to seduce anyone with my talent or something, but I'm pretty good at bum worship and I think I can rim for hours.

What do I do to get this guy im crazy abt to bed if Im not his type? Beg him? Drug him? Rape him? Or offer him money for sex?

Guest Guest

What do I do to get this guy im crazy abt to bed if Im not his type? Beg him? Drug him? Rape him? Or offer him money for sex?

Open your heart up to Him..... :)

Meanwhile, I have sex with this guy in his room, he like to have sex in the dark. It was completely darkness. And then it hit me... I got to experience how blind people have sex. U can't see but can only feel your way throughout the session. It's quite abnormally exciting if u think of that way.

What would u do if u saw a guy wanking off and unload in the gym's shower room?

Hmm. ill probably lick the cum off the wall or floor. Afterall, i need protein after a workout session.

Why is it some guys like to have hot action in the gyms shower room? Because we need a good source of protein after a heavy workout session.

PS: Just a different version of the previous post inspired by some discussion on the main forum.

On a sidenote:

Once a while, we will always have new members questioning the mods of whats the intention of letting unregistered guests post. What they do r just flaming and cowards to reveal themselves.

But look at the bright side:

The numbers of troll guests lurking around is nothing compared to those guests who posts interesting, remarkable and life saving advise. Just look at "19 and Hiv" thread. If its not because of the anonymity, i dont think that 19yo guy will post here to ask for advise and God knows what will happen to him now if he didnt.

what, havent u heard?

If u see the Members lounge, its a major Snore-fest Convention going on inside there. Everyone is Little Miss Goodie Two Shoes. Theres even a "Meow, The Cat Lovers" thread.

Maybe ill go there and abuse them a little.

Edited by imchaser

Nowadays with so many cheap spy cameras available everywhere it is indeed advisable to dim the light as much as possible if u r in the strangers room. U won't know.

Part 3

Meanwhile, little Johnni was curious on his own penis size and starts to mumbling to himself... hmm, if i have a big one ill play with it everyday! His dad overheard this and says... no worries son, here you go!

Guest Guest

what, havent u heard?

If u see the Members lounge, its a major Snore-fest Convention going on inside there. Everyone is Little Miss Goodie Two Shoes. Theres even a "Meow, The Cat Lovers" thread.

Maybe ill go there and abuse them a little.

Closet pussy diggers :D

Guest Guest

On a sidenote:

Once a while, we will always have new members questioning the mods of whats the intention of letting unregistered guests post. What they do r just flaming and cowards to reveal themselves.

But look at the bright side:

The numbers of troll guests lurking around is nothing compared to those guests who posts interesting, remarkable and life saving advise. Just look at "19 and Hiv" thread. If its not because of the anonymity, i dont think that 19yo guy will post here to ask for advise and God knows what will happen to him now if he didnt.

Great one there imchaser. *thumbs up*

Muacks!

Just incase u dont know what chasers are, chasers r those who got turn on by the "before" pictures in those slimming ads.

But my preference is very wide. I can do anyone as long as he is not skinny. Stocky "gmen" is the best.

What would u do if u saw a guy wanking off and unload in the gym's shower room?

Hmm. ill probably lick the cum off the wall or floor. Afterall, i need protein after a workout session.

Disgusting! :yuk:

But quite funny! :thumb:

Just incase u dont know what chasers are, chasers r those who got turn on by the "before" pictures in those slimming ads.

But my preference is very wide. I can do anyone as long as he is not skinny. Stocky "gmen" is the best.

Thanks! You're right! :lol:

Havent been updating.

Recently ive fallen in love with this guy, who doesnt know abt my feelings. I dont really expect him to love me, i would kill to just have sex, even if its one time, with him.

The problem is he likes stocky and chubby guys. Now i dont think he shows any sexual interest with me. Im thinking to be a chub just so i can get his attention.

Is it worth it? Change my physical for the guy who i got a crush on? It will means im no longer a chaser.

Guest Francis Fukuyama

Hmm, whatever happened to the acerbic, sardonic imchaser?

Anyway, I don't think you should change yourself for this man. Don't act on an impulse, give yourself some time and space to let feelings pass.....

Guest GIRL

Why ppl like to find fault with me? Is it the way i write and post? did i come across as a rude and arrogant guy? i dunno why i always invite flames to every of my post. Its like magnet. Im very sad. Someone please educate me. Because if u know me, im the sweetest and kind hearted guy around! I offer seats and umbrella to old people!

your ren yuan very bad.... that one born with no choice....

that is my only explaination