Male HQ

Breaking News! Havent U Guys Heard?

imchaser

Overheard from an Ang Moh: Whats this news trending on twitter abt some pastor blowing $24m on some ho?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

Thanks, glowingmember.

I did not know.

Too bad! He was the funniest guy here, and I am sure that many among us will miss his humour.

I hope he will come back some day.

No attention seeker is going to last without attention, the chaser will be back

• 2 weeks later...

I give in, I will allow Imchaser to rim my sweet ass and tongue fxxk me on the condition that he comes back to the forum. Pretty please?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure I'm ready to go so far :oops: , but I agree with you.

We miss his crazy humour!

Guest Not imchaser

He's back using his alter-ego, sarcastic.

Sometimes he logs out of both accounts and comes back as guest.

Please dont make evil, harmful and untrue accusation regarding imcheesy.

As we all know, he was a respected and valuable member of bw with fans from all around the world including France. Please show some respect. Unlike all of you, he wont go so low as to post in as guests or other account.

Guest Not imchaser either

As we all know, imcheesy was a respected and valuable member of bw with fans from all around the world including France.

I LOLed when I read this...

Guest Guest

imcheesy is currently on a long hiatus from bw. He sends his regards to his bw fans from all over the world including France.

Stay tuned, wait for my his reappearance, hopefully soon.

imcheesy is currently on a long hiatus from bw. He sends his regards to his bw fans from all over the world including France.

Stay tuned, wait for my his reappearance, hopefully soon.

Good news if it's true!

Some post's style (this one, and the guest "Not imchaser") look like imchaser's...

Well, let's wait...

Guest Guest

Imchaser called, he wants all of you to stop parodying him. He is immensely disgusted and less than impressed. He also want me to inform you all that there are more important things in the world than BW. Thats why he is volunteering in the Feed the Children of Africa programme in Africa, cos children in Africa are starving and stuff.

Thanks,

President of Imchaser's fan club.

• 1 month later...

I was away for a while. I was in the Olympics representing my home country in the Synchronized Trampoline Mens event. Didnt u guys saw me on tv?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

If im slow to response on your msgs on Scruff, Growl or Grindr, well, thats only bcos probably im chatting with someone else hotter.

Edited by imchaser

Some bitch trying to throw me under the bus by publishing my PM. Obviously a desperate attempt of trying to act like a victim and gain sympathy from the young boys there so they will let him in their pants.

Edited by imchaser

Some bitch trying to throw me under the bus by publishing my PM. Obviously a desperate attempt of trying to act like a victim and gain sympathy from the young boys there so they will let him in their pants.

Stop defaming and trolling Junxiang.

We all know you're the one who preys on young boys.

No attention seeker is going to last without attention, the chaser will be back

Dont misunderstood, im back not because i want attention, im back by popular demand and tremendous request. Seriously, read all the posts above on how they missed me.

Dont misunderstood, im back not because i want attention, im back by popular demand and tremendous request. Seriously, read all the posts above on how they missed me.

"Popular demand and tremendous request"??

Er okay, whatever... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The only reason Im Keeping Up With The Kardashians is hoping to catch a glimpse of Rob's massive banging ass.

Edited by imchaser

dear imchaser. how massive is your cock? how far can you shoot your load? how many rounds can you fire in an hour?

Wow! Interesting questions!

Isn't there a thread named "Ask imchaser any question...." ? I'll be delighted to read the answers!

Scott has a massive dick as witnessed by kris kardashiaN

It should be Kris Jenner.

dear imchaser. how massive is your cock? how far can you shoot your load? how many rounds can you fire in an hour?

Rumour has it that if i parked my cock 12 'clock, it will reach all the way to the belly button.

Note to self: Never attempt the Gangnam Style in the bathroom ever again. I slipped and smacked my head on the toilet bowl just now.

Guest, you have been quiet for a few days and now you can't wait to get back at trolling right?

And you have to troll Imchaser and Gstc82 when I told you not to.

Are you giving me the go ahead to suspending your 2 other member account indefinitely. (The F & G account)

Do that again and both your account will be suspended.

Gee. How many accounts this troll have? lol. Seriously, i dont mind being trolled in this thread but by posting Sunho and Charice music video repeatedly just made me report it to the mods. THose are beyond spams.

Thanks GM for responding so fast on the music videos. I love u.

Tight Ass called, he wants me to inform all of u he is happily married in Bangladesh.

Connection is bad there so he wont be posting in a long time.

Edited by imchaser

I just want to reply to some posts from Attention: Unkown Figure At Raffles Place Mrt Station...

You guys are such immature freaks, He's just posting and sharing and you started criticizing him. Lame Shit man you .^^^

Perhaps when he shit u guys will say it smells like flowers too.

? i am not attacking brian but defending brian. have a nice day:)

Please, with your reputation, its too late to change. Please choose your ship wisely.

You might think it is "interesting" or "friendly", but in life, you have to accept that there are always opinions that are different from yours. You don't ask people to loosen their ass when they disagree with you. Learn to take criticisms with an open mind instead of getting all prideful and defensive. Again, this reflects the mindset of an immature child yet to experience life in the real world. A good way to start growing up kid? Serve your NS first.

For the first time im glad that im not the odd one out here. Thanks for voicing out your oipinion on him. I feel like we can be bffs in real life.

Seems like most of the people who support this kid are fellow kids. Many of these 17 18 19 year olds act like they know it all, but please la, you're only just beginning to grow up.

Well, u know what they say, Blowing Wind is the new Trevvy. They have migrated here. Many of the threads are just them replying senselessly to each other.

That is still understandable compared to having a 37-year-old Princess fawning on him.

How shameful.....

Anyways.. Now I know why there are threads like "outing for 9x only" because the most of the older generation are just fxxked up...

Its not because they r fxxked up, its because the younger gens would like to hangout and do kids stuff together like hangout in the playground and watch ben10.

Breaking News!

Ill be changing my posting style immensely for a period of time to test out the reception... from now on ill be posting as a super nice guy and only nice word will come out from my keyboard.

See how it goes. Wish me luck, all you great beautiful people reading this thread!