Male HQ

Breaking News! Havent U Guys Heard?

imchaser

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I don't have a valentine yet

Thats why ill be hiding outside the gym entrance with a van, rope, and chloroform.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 4 weeks later...

Ask Imchaser and get an honest reply edition:

Is It Wrong To Like My Friends Father

I really like my friend's father.....he seems to like me too. I suspect he is bi curious. The other day when I visited my friend I accidentally saw his father changing in his bedroom. I didn't see much but he was in his underwear and I could see a nice bulge. I have been jerking off thinking about it. Really feel like testing him when I am alone with him in his car.......I am such a slut I know....but I like older man. 

Oh my is this the Jerry Springer show or what? $100 bet if the Daddy is replaced by hot Brother, the replies here would be totally different.

TS does your friend and Daddy know u r gay? Cos its fascinating that a dad would not mind u visiting his straight son regularly... if his son is straight?

If Daddy knows u r gay, then his behavior is deliberately provocative. U can definitely expect more of the same everytime u r alone with him. Maybe u just have to create more opportunities that will allow u two to be alone.

THere r lots of techniques that can test him or lead to more things like leave the bathroom door ajar when u showering or taking a piss with your pants down or cross your leg widely in FBT shorts in front of him.

Or perhaps even small talks when he is driving u home that goes something like this:

"Uncle, how old r u?"

"Haha why do u ask?"

"Just curious, cos u look so young compare to my dad"

"Well, im 48"

"Wow, i swear u look like 30s. I mean i wish i can still be as fit and hot looking liike u when i grow up" at the same time checking out his body with rapist eye.

Works everytime.

The replies here saying don't do anything stupid are stupid. I say go for it. Opportunities like this doesnt happen alot in your life time. And who say your friend needs to know abt this? Unless u tell him yourself, i doubt Daddy would tell his son abt his secret adventures with u. Its a win win situation. 

Dont let other people here make u feel like a home-wrecking slut where a daddy's cock is more important than friendship.

R u willing to grow old and regret for the rest of your life that u will never know exactly what his intentions were? Or take a minor risk with the destruction of your friendship where chances r u guys wont gonna hang out anyway in few years. U decide.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

The steam room and shower room is the only place to work out your mouth and tongue muscles group in any gym.

And who doesnt need a good source of protein after workout..

Edited by imchaser

• 4 weeks later...

Got this swimwear/underwear cheap from AliExpress, China. 

Like, do u guys think its appropriate to wear this in a public pool in Singapore?

bw_zps05b5c49f.jpg

Depends on what it will look like when wet... :twisted:

OK, just try and we'll bring you oranges in jail... :lol:

Who need oranges when u have easy access to manly cock 24/7? They r serving YMCA realness in the prison. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

U wouldnt caught me dead wearing standard retail brands like Renoma, Byford, HP etc. Those are for commoners. Gays, be more tasteful in your underwear selection, please.

• 2 weeks later...

Do u think its such a turn-off when u asked someone what he likes to do in bed and he said he likes to be sucked. Its so retarded. I mean who in the world doesnt? Sounds like a ‪#‎selfishprick‬ ‪#‎onemanshow‬

Edited by imchaser

• 6 months later...

Someone from work asked me am i gay cos i was wearing a pink shirt. I asked her did someone in her family died cos she was wearing black.

For those who suck at sucking cocks, dont worry, u r a better sex partner than those deadfish who just lay there waiting to be sucked all the time. #myjawsore

Overheard during CNY: Eating your ass is more delicious than eating abalone and sharks fins.

PS: for those who disagree, obviously u havent seen my ass before.

I dont understand people who likes to plan a meet up or fun in a sauna, i mean theres a buffet of more delicious men waiting to be devoured in the sauna what makes u think your date will stick with u once inside ...

Edited by imchaser

I dont understand people who likes to plan a meet up or fun in a sauna, i mean theres a buffet of more delicious men waiting to be devoured in the sauna what makes u think your date will stick with u once inside ...

If got no place to go, then go sauna, go to a room, shut the door and got privacy already.  Shout loudly also no one mind, those who hear will probably clap hands for encouragement.  And cheaper than hotel room.  If after the even still not satisfied, got other patrons in there for round 2 or more.

Where else got service like that?  ^_^:thumb:

If got no place to go, then go sauna, go to a room, shut the door and got privacy already.  Shout loudly also no one mind, those who hear will probably clap hands for encouragement.  And cheaper than hotel room.  If after the even still not satisfied, got other patrons in there for round 2 or more.

Where else got service like that?  ^_^:thumb:

Yeah but what if u saw another guy much more cuter and he is interested in you, which one would u choose?

Edited by imchaser

Been binge watching #DragRace, not a good idea cos now everytime i walk to the kitchen Rupaul is yelling at me in my head to sissy that walk.

Im serving up some Milan-couture-untucked-dishelved-coffee-stained-T realness.

Oh dear need to start watching some sports channel for a change.

Edited by imchaser

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tips to note if u r a slut and plan to cheat on your bf: Dont ever use those shower gels in that person's house or motels after the sex cos the fragrance smell from brands like Shokubutsu will stays on your skin for hours. 

• 4 months later...

Hi, im not familiar with how wikipedia work, but can anyone please, for fuck's sake, do the world a favor and update Sun Ho's wiki page and delete all the fake and over exaggerated success listed on that page. Its nauseating.

Edited by imchaser