Male HQ

Breaking News! Havent U Guys Heard?

imchaser

Why, havent u guys heard?

The Flamming room is the new Main room.

Its Infernal Affairs / ANtm all star / Gossip Girls / Dirt going around there.

I predict this topic will disappear in an hour.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

AMAZING! this is still around! so no 4D number for u guys.

You guys know what else i overheard? I heard there are no rules in the flamming room.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 2 months later...

Breaking news. Why, havent u guys heard? The flaming room is dead.

.... do u think im pathetic....

If you need to know, yes you are very pathetic.

Also, from my experience of watching actual Aussie Bum male models doing photoshoots on Bondi Beach (and to hopefully add damage to your ego), the models portray the hunky look. None of them had scrawny buttocks. I am pretty sure you would be a laughing stock if you ever wear that in Australian public beaches.

Australians can be pretty laid back but they will definitely burst when they "see" a joke.

So there you go, my humble little contribution to the flamming depths of Hell.

Yeah right, nice try. I think the only person you manage to convinced was yourself. But unfortunately my ego is just too big for u to put a spot on it, so sue me. FYI, ALL underwear models portray the hunky look. Even a grandma knows abt that? Or u just want to brag abt having been to the Bondi beach?

And why does for a butt like yours that looks like a broken fondue pot have the rights to give comments on my butt?

Oh ok, so you have a nice big ego. But that doesn't help your atrocious grammar and your writing skills (if there's any).

Yea, I am sure your grandma knows all about it. She washes all your skitter tracked undies.

And by the way, what's there to brag about having been to Bondi Beach? It's overrated. The locals know that. Beach bums who have been there know that.

I guess you don't travel much.

Oooo...look at you guys clawing each others eyes out

Green $10-a-dozen Panties VS Blue Aussie Bum Panties

:clap: Bxtch fight! Bxtch Fight! RA RA RA! :clap:

(my 2 cents worth donation to resurrect the arena called the flamming room)

I'm outta here...

This guy assumed that we are all "non-uni" Huh? wonder what's his academic backgroud? tongue.gif

This guy assumed that we all got the wrong answer? Indirectly, assuming we r all no-brainer? tongue.gif

Wonder this guy know the answer?

I think this guy got something wrong in his head ......................... so off-track. Maybe , he thinks that this is just another flamming thread.

Now, I remember that I once called him Mr. Many Assumptions.

Hary

Dear Mr. Harylok,

May i know what is your problem with me? Why u assume and have to tell abt it that im those kind of person that like to flame? Just because that one sarcastic remark? and u have all your assumptions all made. It seems like u r the one who trying to start a flame. Come on, to think abt it, u r always involved in those flaming topics right behind Reflections. whats your relation with her? Why u always tag along his reply? Why u hate me? U wanna settle this face to face one on one?

No regards,

imchaser

Dear Mr. Harylok,

May i know what is your problem with me? Why u assume and have to tell abt it that im those kind of person that like to flame? Just because that one sarcastic remark? and u have all your assumptions all made. It seems like u r the one who trying to start a flame. Come on, to think abt it, u r always involved in those flaming topics right behind Reflections. whats your relation with her? Why u always tag along his reply? Why u hate me? U wanna settle this face to face one on one?

No regards,

imchaser

imchaser

Pls get your mind VERY CLEAR out of your muddle-headedness. Each thread has its own flow of arguments and dont entangle unrelated issues to build up your case. My relationship with Hary firstly is none of your business and secondly it has nothing to do with the replies each one of us is giving.

You appear to suffer from some kinds of personality problem - you create or reply a thread with the intention of attracting attention, when in fact you are flamming. There are few explanations for such a behaviour

- poor self-esteem

- too high or too low an ego

- grandiose (thinking that you are somebody when in fact you are nobody, e.g. thinking that you are a Maths expert and cockily saying that I am not good in maths)

In fact I had ignored some of your replies in other threads because the only way to stop your behaviour is to ignore you. And now you are trying to start an inferno before CNY. Pls cool off and spend some times over your obsessive-compulsive behaviour to agitate people. Let me have a peaceful CNY

Edited by reflection

z

imchaser

Pls get your mind VERY CLEAR out of your muddle-headedness. Each thread has its own flow of arguments and dont entangle unrelated issues to build up your case. My relationship with Hary firstly is none of your business and secondly it has nothing to do with the replies each one of us is giving.

You appear to suffer from some kinds of personality problem - you create or reply a thread with the intention of attracting attention, when in fact you are flamming. There are few explanations for such a behaviour

- poor self-esteem

- too high or too low an ego

- grandiose (thinking that you are somebody when in fact you are nobody, e.g. thinking that you are a Maths expert and cockily saying that I am not good in maths)

In fact I had ignored some of your replies in other threads because the only way to stop your behaviour is to ignore you. And now you are trying to start an inferno before CNY. Pls cool off and spend some times over your obsessive-compulsive behaviour to agitate people. Let me have a peaceful CNY

The reason i bring that over here was bcos i dont want to start some argument in the main room, wow, not only u not bright on maths, u failed social studies too isnt it? Reflection what is your problem? Infact, what is the problem with all of u? Since when i become the flamer? im a good poster! I try my very best to upload and resize all the comics, didnt I? Im very sad when u think that im a attention whore. If its something that ive said long time ago that pissed u and your girlfriend Marylok, then i apologized.

And what is your relationship with her? im not even talking to u at the first place, and u feel that u need to reply on behalf of him. why u guys always tag along each other?

Why ppl like to find fault with me? Is it the way i write and post? did i come across as a rude and arrogant guy? i dunno why i always invite flames to every of my post. Its like magnet. Im very sad. Someone please educate me. Because if u know me, im the sweetest and kind hearted guy around! I offer seats and umbrella to old people!

Reflection, Harylok,

Don't you recognise banter when you see it?

Imchaser is only having fun because you react mah...

so...sit down...cross your legs and repeat after me....

- - 南無阿彌陀佛 - -

Asyrus,

幽默的精髓, 是让人发出会心一笑, 心情开朗, 且津津乐道的学问.

刻意制造无厘头闹剧的人, 只能败露一些典型PLU不平衡的心理, 这也可能是一种病态.

奉劝你那位”迷途的蛮牛", 收敛些, 回头是岸, 别再愚人自娱了.

你所谓"banter”的个人立场, 只能让大伙认同你俩 "志趣(臭味)相投" 罢了 :P, 甚至, 归纳成庸俗之辈.

搞不好, 你可能就是下一个笑柄 :P, 下次, 也请你三思而后言.

至于那些拿佛经开玩笑的人, 我们大可不必理会他的言谈举止. 因为基本上, 这种人没有深度可言.

Hary

... “鸵乌"式的修炼, 是永远悟不出什么真理的 ...

... “填鸭"式的宗教信仰, 让人与现实更加脱节, 陷入迷惑

... 道貌岸然者, 不过如此也

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

In Transformers, if im in the vehicle when its transforming, will i be crushed to death?

The correct answer:

If its an Autobot, no. If Decepticons, yes.

Do u think im too free?

Edited by imchaser

Guest Justice
In Transformers, if im in the vehicle when its transforming, will i be crushed to death?

YES ! YOU DESERVE TO CRUSH TO DEATH ! :thumb: :clap:

YES ! YOU DESERVE TO CRUSH TO DEATH ! :thumb: :clap:

fxxk u. Thank u.

I apologised if u think that i say anyone cheopo on that silly topic abt clothes.

I was being misunderstood. Please understand. DOnt need to tell me to eat shit and stuff. thats just plain nasty.

Thank u and have a nice fxxking day.

Edited by imchaser

Guest Guest
I apologised if u think that i say anyone cheopo on that silly topic abt clothes.

I was being misunderstood. Please understand. DOnt need to tell me to eat shit and stuff. thats just plain nasty.

Thank u and have a nice fxxking day.

This place still as empty as ever on a weekend ? Last time go there weekend only 7 people to choose from.

Guest LevisJeans
This place still as empty as ever on a weekend ? Last time go there weekend only 7 people to choose from.

This place is a joke,,,,,,,,,wonder how long it will survive with so many other better sauna to go

• 2 weeks later...

Number three most viewed profile? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Eat your heart out Tight Ass. :whistle:

Is it just me or Manhood Therapists have the best job in the entire world? I think i gonna change my career....

Any gurus wanna teach and show me how to do manhood therapy massage?

Edited by imchaser

Any victim i mean volunteer wanna try my handjob i mean manhood theraphy massage skills?

Hi all,

This is a message posted on behalf of The Singapore Underwear Association.

They are currently seeking for donations of worn underwear from fit looking hunks males to donate for the needy. Apparently some people in some poor countries dont have access and money to buy underwears.

I They personally prefer size M to L. In good condition of coz. Branded underwears are welcome.

They have selected me as one of their representatives and I will gladly collect the underwears on behalf of them.

Guys, start doing good deeds from now by PM me for more details.

Due to zero overwhelming responses, i stop collecting the underwear donation for the needy. Thanks u all.

Imchaser the failed epic poem...

I prefer the company of older guys

from average to stocky size

I think the sexiest part of a guy

is of cos their butt shape and size.

Ive got huge fetishes for underwears

as well as tight office shirt and pants

and everytime i see a meaty ass

I wont be able to control my hands.

So now i think u know why

that everytime when we together

why i always like to walk behind

especially up the escalator.

• 4 weeks later...

Taken from other thread...

haha.. I wasn't expecting comments from someone like you. thanks but no thanks

"Someone like me?"

Thats very hurtful. Thanks alot... maybe i should go and do some soul searching...

Taken from the bkk thread...

imc : ....be mistaken as some crazy fan or some Thai moneys boy bcos of my great look.

guest : my great look?? ---> some people can really live in self deception...

imc : Well, obviously u havent met me before....

guest : it's the 7th month and I don't want to see anything SCARY!!

imc : Then dont look at the mirror.

guest : I am very confident that I am gorgeous and good looking, and hence do not need a mirror... you should be worry about using the mirror

Another guest: dammit! just can't stand those self admirer...so i shall sit down..ha..ha...

Dont hate me because im beautiful... Dammit its not my fault!

I realized myself that im a closet top. Any bottoms with hot ass would want to guide me and then tell me how i perform as a top...

• 2 weeks later...

to the guy that i met in the crowded train, u r the hottest guy ive seen in months! and when u "accidently" touches my front area during the crowded train, the feeling was amazing. i felt like i was in Japan or something. too bad the crowd kinda ease off after one station. hope to chat with u soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Am i allowed to say that Heater Room is great?

Am i the only one in BW who thinks that?

Huge outdoor jacuzzi overlooking the sun and stars... where else can u find that in Spore?

Edited by imchaser

• 4 weeks later...

Knock knock...

Whos there?

Mary...

Mary who?

Mary Christmas!

Knock knock...

Whos there?

Santa...

Santa who?

Santa Clause!

I know... its lame..

Thanks for stopping by, Baloo. Dont have much visitors these days.

So i suppose u will dress up as Santa and spank my butt silly as my punishment for being such a naughddy boy this year?

Guest Gong Char Bo

Jeezuzz imchaser, you do seriously need a serious BUTT SLAPPING session to move the brain back into your head...

I learnt a new cuban beat... bongo style.....

ready to be butt slapped silly?

cheezuzz, Baloo. I want, I want. Come and butt slap me but I don't want to move my brain back to my head. I prefer to use my butt to think. Use head to think no fun one.

I prefer the siberian beat. Long me style ....

I am ready, Malu, Baloo .... sorry, I brain still in my butt!!

Aunty Xmas!!

To the guest above...

The spank master only interested to punish naughty boys not some retards like u! (based on the way u write)

To the guest above...

The spank master only interested to punish naughty boys not some retards like u! (based on the way u write)

Sorry ground-breaking reply. Next!

• 2 weeks later...

The meepok uncle said that i look like Aaron Kwok, and i was like, ok, give me another bowl. I cant even finish the first bowl. Brilliant tactics!

Wow! Another mod stopping by! hehe.

The legendary hairstyle... definitely the style of the 90s. All the cool kids had it in school. Even me the nerdy one rocked it quite well. I was so cool back then.