Male HQ

Chastity boys [NO Lanjiao pics allowed]

Bluewhite

3 hours ago, fetish69 said:

Is a great pleasure to top boys in caged as deprived him from touching his cock as for me when i fuck a caged boy when he touched his cock i will push away his hand if he still doing i slapped away his hand or grab his and ramp him real hard. This i will see the precum ozzes out and if i fuck and grinding motion he will moan and quiver this when he auto cum and squirt as for me i keep on grind my cock deep till he begging to stop i will not stop till i feel shiok and great satisfaction.

Evil

Lol … Hahaha

On 1/30/2023 at 5:12 PM, fetish69 said:

Is a great pleasure to top boys in caged as deprived him from touching his cock as for me when i fuck a caged boy when he touched his cock i will push away his hand if he still doing i slapped away his hand or grab his and ramp him real hard. This i will see the precum ozzes out and if i fuck and grinding motion he will moan and quiver this when he auto cum and squirt as for me i keep on grind my cock deep till he begging to stop i will not stop till i feel shiok and great satisfaction.

I think every cage boy like to caged when get fuk  

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Giggidy said:

My friend wants to buy for me a chasity device and he'll keep the key. He's straight but says that controlling me is super hot.

Any tips that I can pass to him for a first time user? cage size or what else

Pls pls pls. Have a spare key by your side. 

On 2/20/2023 at 9:17 PM, Giggidy said:

My friend wants to buy for me a chasity device and he'll keep the key. He's straight but says that controlling me is super hot.

Your straight friend is kinky. Wish I had someone like that. 

It is good to set the rules before caging. Will there be a cage check? If yes, how often and how long are you given to show proof? If there any type of underwear to wear? 

When can you uncage? Once every day, every few days or a week? Not only to release but need some cleaning to keep your cock hygiene. What happens if there is an emergency? 

On 2/20/2023 at 9:17 PM, Giggidy said:

Got those with a few ring sizes, if not have to try it yourself lo.
DM me if you want to know the shop

24 minutes ago, heartkl said:

Your straight friend is kinky. Wish I had someone like that. 

It is good to set the rules before caging. Will there be a cage check? If yes, how often and how long are you given to show proof? If there any type of underwear to wear? 

When can you uncage? Once every day, every few days or a week? Not only to release but need some cleaning to keep your cock hygiene. What happens if there is an emergency? 

As we work nearby he'll check on me every few days. I freeball so idk if it's going to be an issue. He say can only uncage twice a month or wĥen he jerks off

6 minutes ago, Giggidy said:

As we work nearby he'll check on me every few days. I freeball so idk if it's going to be an issue. He say can only uncage twice a month or when he jerks off

It's best to wear underwear, especially briefs, unless you don't mind the cage showing in your pants or that's what your friend wants. 😈

If you are uncut, it's best to uncage once a week to clean. Otherwise, your cock might start to smell. If you are cut, twice a month is ok. Just spray water into the cage after peeing to keep it clean. 

7 hours ago, heartkl said:

It's best to wear underwear, especially briefs, unless you don't mind the cage showing in your pants or that's what your friend wants. 😈

If you are uncut, it's best to uncage once a week to clean. Otherwise, your cock might start to smell. If you are cut, twice a month is ok. Just spray water into the cage after peeing to keep it clean. 

Maybe caged go nude and gay sauna 

5 hours ago, Bilobelo said:

I went to sauna plugged before. Maybe should try caged next.

What was the reaction of the patrons when they found out you were plugged?
Intrigued? Excited?  Curious?
I hope it resulted in you having a very good time in the sauna.

On 2/16/2023 at 11:37 PM, bubu zai said:

I also prefer caged get fuk look more siok 

And should I caged to TMC Juz full nude inside 

I ever fuck few caged boi in TMC and KB all i do is rim him well and wet. After that i spit on their ass and just push wet my cock with saliva as i ozzes alot of precum and fuck him in grinding and ramming motion till their precum leaking. I will stop only when i feel satisfied or he autocum i make sure i loosen his ass for next guys usage. You should wear your caged in TMC and KB.

Edited by fetish72

On 3/7/2023 at 5:49 PM, fetish72 said:

I ever fuck few caged boi in TMC and KB all i do is rim him well and wet. After that i spit on their ass and just push wet my cock with saliva as i ozzes alot of precum and fuck him in grinding and ramming motion till their precum leaking. I will stop only when i feel satisfied or he autocum i make sure i loosen his ass for next guys usage. You should wear your caged in TMC and KB.

Did try used my HT5 nub cage at TMC on nude day but people keep staring my cage. I did wait and standing at the entrance there so people will saw it when go up stairs 

Edited by bubu zai

On 3/9/2023 at 10:46 PM, bubu zai said:

Did try used my HT5 nub cage at TMC on nude day but people keep staring my cage. I did wait and standing at the entrance there so people will saw it when go up stairs 

are they guys that never see it before that become curious and keep asking u questions?

On 3/9/2023 at 10:46 PM, bubu zai said:

I would have thought the cage would be a great ice breaker. 

16 hours ago, bubu zai said:

When open shower yup they will ask what is this why u wearing who keep the key but at TMC still okie no people ask

as long as u are not annoyed by those questions especially from those who are not your type.. 😅

3 hours ago, Coldwinternight said:

Just started caging for 2 weeks and have gotten my first fuck. Feels good to be caged and fucked. At least my hands are busy playing with my top’s nipples and not touching myself. 

did you manage to cum in the cage?

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2023 at 5:49 PM, fetish72 said:

Why does this sound so kinky and hot 🥵 would def wear my cage to kb one day (when i'm brave enough lol)

22 hours ago, BenLbento said:

Why does this sound so kinky and hot 🥵 would def wear my cage to kb one day (when i'm brave enough lol)

I did try wear cage at TMC even with my pink HT5 haha.

Should I full nude with my cage and butt plug standing at the TMC locker area ? So when you walk enter will see me 

2 hours ago, eloquenzee said:

just got caged up yesterday but just wanted to check with yall, is it normal to feel discomfort in the balls when you wakeup? like a sore aching feeling that lingers for awhile? 

I'm still very new so I'm unsure if this is normal anot haha

Yup is normal Juz apply some with Vaseline 

16 hours ago, bubu zai said:

I did try wear cage at TMC even with my pink HT5 haha.

Should I full nude with my cage and butt plug standing at the TMC locker area ? So when you walk enter will see me 

That will be nice and hot.

1 hour ago, TheChosenBroSG said:

I just start chastity cage 3 weeks now. Wore to S sauna but no more theme night so just walk around maze nude but no one really can see la. For me exciting got pre-cum and very horny but no key. In the end just go glory hole suck two guys off. Now plan to go TMC on nude night. Any rules? Anyone got say you cannot wear? You bring small towel up or fully nude with cage just go up.

I wear go TMC and the staff don reli care you caged or plug and I just full nude walk up and down without any towel or covering up

• 2 weeks later...