Male HQ

Chastity boys [NO Lanjiao pics allowed]

Bluewhite

16 hours ago, eloquenzee said:

Just got instructed by my keyholder to cum tonight (after a week) while wearing my cage. Have never done it before and don't really know how to cum with the cage on. Anyone has tips? :(

Hopefully u managed to released your load yday. Believe diff folks react differently. Some just by stimulating sensitive spots of theirs (eg. nipples play or balls play) and it works. Others need more like anal stimulation to the prostate or using a vibrating wand over their caged area or even their anal area. Of course there are the rare few, no matter what stimulation will never cum while caged. Hopefully by now u found out which category u fall under. 
p/s: those who can’t get off while caged usually ended up having their locked period extended to make them more ‘high’ 😝 . Nature take control sometime in the form of wet dreams or just prostate juice leakage in the process.

On 6/6/2023 at 6:32 PM, eloquenzee said:

Just got instructed by my keyholder to cum tonight (after a week) while wearing my cage. Have never done it before and don't really know how to cum with the cage on. Anyone has tips? :(

Can be trained with anal play. Most likely cock will start to drip more, hole sensitivity increase, nipples also. 

Then suddenly you will realize you’re getting closer to cumming handsfree and way more satisfying than jo.  

On 3/1/2023 at 11:34 AM, heartkl said:

That is next level! Not sure how many will be keen to walk around the sauna with a caged dick. It's like telling others you can only use my ass. 

I love that. That’s my ass for.

On 3/7/2023 at 5:49 PM, fetish72 said:

I ever fuck few caged boi in TMC and KB all i do is rim him well and wet. After that i spit on their ass and just push wet my cock with saliva as i ozzes alot of precum and fuck him in grinding and ramming motion till their precum leaking. I will stop only when i feel satisfied or he autocum i make sure i loosen his ass for next guys usage. You should wear your caged in TMC and KB.

I love that too

• 2 weeks later...

recently bough another cage from smtaste and found it's more comfortable than the one from shopee haha 

altho I do find that one ring size is too loose and my balls tend to slide out but one size smaller feels abit too constricting 

does anyone know where I can but the ring only that is sort of an in between size? 

On 7/15/2023 at 8:09 PM, eloquenzee said:

recently bough another cage from smtaste and found it's more comfortable than the one from shopee haha 

altho I do find that one ring size is too loose and my balls tend to slide out but one size smaller feels abit too constricting 

does anyone know where I can but the ring only that is sort of an in between size? 

Used the supper strap 

On 3/1/2023 at 11:34 AM, heartkl said:

That is next level! Not sure how many will be keen to walk around the sauna with a caged dick. It's like telling others you can only use my ass. 

I have done it a couple of times at Cruise and KB. It’s quite shy at the start when you strip naked at the changing area and people look at your caged cock but it gets exciting once you enter the play area and proudly exhibit your caged cock for others to see. Got fucked twice in that two occasions. 

After that stopped going to saunas. Haha

On 7/20/2023 at 12:01 AM, shawn-toh said:

I have done it a couple of times at Cruise and KB. It’s quite shy at the start when you strip naked at the changing area and people look at your caged cock but it gets exciting once you enter the play area and proudly exhibit your caged cock for others to see. Got fucked twice in that two occasions. 

After that stopped going to saunas. Haha

Caged go feel better 

5 hours ago, Bluewhite said:

Looking to do locktober. What’s the most comfortable cage you guys have tried?

There isn't a standard formula for everyone as we know each of us are different. Size of cock and balls, how they hang etc. Generally the cobra ranges and Holy trainers (HT) have the best and most popular. Cobras winning in terms of better for keeping the area clean esp for uncut folks. I don't recommend with uretral plugs or flat inverted cages for locktober, more for short term or kinky play. Also advice to try weeks ahead. Do not jump str into event on the eve as you still need some time to get used to wearing it.

Well, I was locked once before. I didn't cum for six months. Kept edging and edging (when I was washed by a master during shower) but I was never released. I kept leaking non-stop. And when I finally did, it was... Whoa! 🤯

G U M M Y M A N S G  |  H E L L O  T H E R E

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

1 hour ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

Well, I was locked once before. I didn't cum for six months. Kept edging and edging (when I was washed by a master during shower) but I was never released. I kept leaking non-stop. And when I finally did, it was... Whoa! 🤯

What cage you wearing 

3 minutes ago, bubu zai said:

What cage you wearing 

Holy Trainer. I think mine is V3.

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

Just now, bubu zai said:

V3 also nice nano size ?

I don't think mine is nano. Sorry but can't show picture here. 😂

2 minutes ago, yhtang said:

What was the reaction of the other patrons?
Were they curious?

Did they treat you aggressively?

Did they avoid you?

Shocked and curious.

Two treat me aggressively, as master and slave; the other punished me in front of others. Example, slap my balls, drag my whole cage and walk around the maze. Push me against the wall and searched me like a police officer. Choke hold me while spanking my ass hard. Some avoid me. 

On 8/2/2023 at 10:46 PM, Fun-ny said:

Shocked and curious.

Two treat me aggressively, as master and slave; the other punished me in front of others. Example, slap my balls, drag my whole cage and walk around the maze. Push me against the wall and searched me like a police officer. Choke hold me while spanking my ass hard. Some avoid me. 

Some of the treatment you received from some of the patrons towards your wearing a chastity cage in the sauna was somewhat expected.

Were you expecting such treatment?  How did you feel about it?

I think your report would be enlightening to those who might be tempted to do what you did. 

On 8/4/2023 at 10:25 PM, yhtang said:

Some of the treatment you received from some of the patrons towards your wearing a chastity cage in the sauna was somewhat expected.

Were you expecting such treatment?  How did you feel about it?

I think your report would be enlightening to those who might be tempted to do what you did. 

I wasn't expecting it to be honest. I always thought once they saw me in my cage, they will make me submit and Dom me publicly...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...