Male HQ

If you are already married, why are you here?

Guest Real Six

3 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

Actually, married men who likes men are a very lonely group. They can't tell their wife or str8 friends that they also have sex with other men. They worried that those gays they meet are soft and will "bichat their lobang" So they looked for manly gays who they can pass off as ex-colleague, army friends or schoolmates, etc.

My married friend would message to meet me at the kopitiam nearby to chat or have lunch and he will eagerly shared his sexcapade with me. Who he met, what they did, etc. I used to go with him to JB as a cover for him. He will go and have his massage by men and I will tell his wife we went for normal massage in JB should his wife ask.

That's what friend does for each other. We cover for them.

So I won't be surprised married bi men comes to BW looking for gay friends because they cannot find anyone that can understand them better than gays.

You are not covering for anyone.  Do you know how you walk? Have you seen the way you walk? How is going out with a person like you not picha your friend's lobang? Here, in case you don't have a mirror, this picture shows how you walk.

Fat-guy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Fat-guy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY 

Please don't post pictures of yourself.  It affects your anonymity.

It is hard to imagine what life could be with a body like that!  Not all smiles like the one in the picture.  Go and follow the advices in the thread "for gays who will be seniors one day" to avoid this disgrace.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.