Male HQ

If you are already married, why are you here?

Guest Real Six

1 hour ago, fetish72 said:

Well most bi curious turned them gay as they enjoyed cock up in their ass i myself pop few married men it feel shiok as it goes in you can feel the ass to split open and with the help of poppers makes them real raunchy.

And these married men hadn't been gay or bi before? 😂

As to my interpretation, "bi curious" is more reserved for those who have not defined their conclusive sexual orientation, are not very experienced with gay sex and start their first steps with guys.

Surely, it won't apply to those married men who seek gay sex for long already.

Guest Bernie32
On 1/27/2023 at 8:15 PM, singalion said:

And these married men hadn't been gay or bi before? 😂

As to my interpretation, "bi curious" is more reserved for those who have not defined their conclusive sexual orientation, are not very experienced with gay sex and start their first steps with guys.

Surely, it won't apply to those married men who seek gay sex for long already.

Oh they just the same damn hornies who wants tighter holes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, I had 2 married men going after me before. One has to keep his activities under wraps after the wife found out. The other decided it's time he fulfil his own needs. Both are bi. Both have kids. Had some sexual activity with one, but no sex. The other, only managed to have tea. Ooppps.

Broke contact with both years back - because to me it doesn't feel right. Don't wanna be a home-wrecker.

Guest Kian Ann

because I am sick of my wife and in the past few years I have developed a liking for guys.

Actually I have targeted few guys in my workplace but I don't know how to signal them for sex.

49 minutes ago, Guest Kian Ann said:

because I am sick of my wife and in the past few years I have developed a liking for guys.

Actually I have targeted few guys in my workplace but I don't know how to signal them for sex.

Just be nicer to them and wink wink. 😅

10 hours ago, Guest Kian Ann said:

Did you try to work things out with your wife? If you are sick of her, you should just initiate a divorce, as you don't seem interested in working things out. 

Developed a liking for guys as a substitute for pussy is not really going to solve the fact that you are sick of your wife. 

Love. 

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, Guest Kian Ann said:

So you were straight all these while then became bi these past few years? Is there such a thing? 🤔

Guest Bisexual is two way street

Why I never hear of gay sick of their bf or ons. Then want to try pussy ah.. 

Its always like bisexual spectrum always from girl try guy. 

Seldom hear of tired of guy wanna try girl... Why ah 

Guest Guest
27 minutes ago, Guest Bisexual is two way street said:

Why I never hear of gay sick of their bf or ons. Then want to try pussy ah.. 

Its always like bisexual spectrum always from girl try guy. 

Seldom hear of tired of guy wanna try girl... Why ah 

For the bisexual guys here, maybe not tired but rather “forced” to try girl (e.g. parents’ pressure to get married, society norm and expectation, high and successful career position etc.).

These bisexual guys may discipline and be faithful to their wives and give up their gay life totally (not sure if this is the case in real life) … others who are married just cannot …. 

if the wife found out, don’t know whether they should feel happy or sad? Happy that the third party is not a lady …. 

On 4/25/2023 at 3:37 AM, Guest Kian Ann said:

It is not advisable to target guys at your workplace for sex.   But you may find ways to escape the reach of wife and have sex somewhere in the gay scene.  You make business trips? 

20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So you were straight all these while then became bi these past few years? Is there such a thing? 🤔

Yes, there is such a thing but differently from what you think:  sometimes early in life we are not sure about our orientation, and we can be attracted by a woman even if we are predominantly gay.

On 4/25/2023 at 1:54 PM, doncoin said:

Did you try to work things out with your wife? If you are sick of her, you should just initiate a divorce, as you don't seem interested in working things out. 

Developed a liking for guys as a substitute for pussy is not really going to solve the fact that you are sick of your wife. 

To be sick of one's spouse is incredibly common,  man sick of wife, wife sick of man, but it does not have to end in divorce.  But this could happen if wife also gets sick of him.  To prevent this,  Guest should evaluate his attitude towards wife,  if his lack of attraction to her has resulted in ignoring her.   If this is the case, he should correct this situation by remembering that once there was some true love for her, and try again to inject some romance in the relationship, even if sex is not so fulfilling. 

Guest Kian Ann
16 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It is not advisable to target guys at your workplace for sex.   But you may find ways to escape the reach of wife and have sex somewhere in the gay scene.  You make business trips? 

Yes, there is such a thing but differently from what you think:  sometimes early in life we are not sure about our orientation, and we can be attracted by a woman even if we are predominantly gay.

To be sick of one's spouse is incredibly common,  man sick of wife, wife sick of man, but it does not have to end in divorce.  But this could happen if wife also gets sick of him.  To prevent this,  Guest should evaluate his attitude towards wife,  if his lack of attraction to her has resulted in ignoring her.   If this is the case, he should correct this situation by remembering that oknce there was some true love for her, and try again to inject some romance in the relationship, even if sex is not so fulfilling. 

Besides targeting my colleagues, I am also thinking of target my church mates and those migrant workers from the domitory opposite my workplace.

Guest Time Cruiser
2 hours ago, mate69 said:

wtfffff

Sorry for that... I can control myself to laugh but seriously it just showing what inside the gay heart. For me will thinking of target those man that will make you feel secure. He doesn't need too muscular, just fit will do. Feel secure when hug with each other.

Guest Time Cruiser
1 hour ago, D.0284 said:

so gay cannot have bisexual friends. straight people cannot have gay friends. thats why straight people must hate lgbtq+ community?

Not really. I do have a lot of straight colleagues and they not even know about my orientation. Straight people hate because some of gay is daring on seduce those who are straight. Some of straight will rejected nicely but most of it will feel disgusting so that's why as part of gay, we should control our behavior.

Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, Guest Time Cruiser said:

Not really. I do have a lot of straight colleagues and they not even know about my orientation. Straight people hate because some of gay is daring on seduce those who are straight. Some of straight will rejected nicely but most of it will feel disgusting so that's why as part of gay, we should control our behavior.

Maybe not only the married straight people will hate, the wives also .... although perhaps to a lesser extent as compared to a 狐狸精!🦊 LOL!

Guest Time Cruiser
55 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Maybe not only the married straight people will hate, the wives also .... although perhaps to a lesser extent as compared to a 狐狸精!🦊 LOL!

In fact, some married straight men are also gay, but they belong to the minority. After all, it is too difficult to come out in a country where it is not recognized. In addition, the traditional concept of family has to be forced to marry. I once met a married man who told me this when we were playing.

Married bi guy here.  I have known i was bi since teen years. Love having a hard cock to suck the cum out of and I have given hundreds of guys my cum down their throats. I find as married guys age, they want man sex, and honestly, its a big turn on.  I still have sex with women but sex with guys is just taboo fun to most of us married guys.   In SG, have had a lot of mansex, generally oral stuff, no anal.  Found an indo guy in his 20s last time I was there, got 3 loads of cum out of him in 90 mins and he took one of mine.  It's not love, its just lust

GG

Guest Time Cruiser
2 hours ago, genevaguy said:

Married bi guy here.  I have known i was bi since teen years. Love having a hard cock to suck the cum out of and I have given hundreds of guys my cum down their throats. I find as married guys age, they want man sex, and honestly, its a big turn on.  I still have sex with women but sex with guys is just taboo fun to most of us married guys.   In SG, have had a lot of mansex, generally oral stuff, no anal.  Found an indo guy in his 20s last time I was there, got 3 loads of cum out of him in 90 mins and he took one of mine.  It's not love, its just lust

GG

Ya. I have met up with some of married guy and they are looking for some guy to play. But we just help jerking off and hug each other without anal. I can feel how the warmth and charm of a married man that attractive us.😌I think it may be that married men have a greater sense of responsibility, so they are so popular, right?

Guest Time Cruiser
28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Are married bi guys usually/tend or prefer to be bottoms?

Depends... If they are interested with you mostly yes.

9 minutes ago, yhtang said:

This term is used as the men's equivalent of the women's G-spot. 

The P is said to be a reference to the prostate.

Exactly😂😂😂.. multiple intense cums💦💦💦💦💦..male squirting 

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 4/29/2023 at 10:31 PM, Guest Time Cruiser said:

Ya. I have met up with some of married guy and they are looking for some guy to play. But we just help jerking off and hug each other without anal. I can feel how the warmth and charm of a married man that attractive us.😌I think it may be that married men have a greater sense of responsibility, so they are so popular, right?

Having the same thought too

like the idea of men connecting and bonding through jerking each other off. Wonder what it’s like to have 7-8 guys together bonding 

~5 inch tool with tight super tight foreskin~

On 5/29/2021 at 4:28 AM, Guest love married sluts said:

My married friend, straight as an arrow on the outside but quite happy to get naked and play. And when I lick his balls, he turns into a total slut, worse than gay  bottoms. When getting fucked, I ask do you want more cocks for gangbang, he shout yes yes yes and beg me to come in him. I haven't asked others to join me, but I know he is now bendable. Soon, soon he will be fucked by 2 guys. And later 3. One of these days I'm going to bring him to Shogun and see what happens. So I think married men fuck their wives and find men to fuck them.

That’s hawt!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Toned bod
On 2/7/2023 at 11:00 AM, nik married said:

Cannot pm u? Pm me with telegram id

Rude bastard, claimed to be gym fit. Actually is meaty out of shape. Dun give ur Tele to him! U all have been warned. 

Guest Hahaha
On 5/23/2023 at 12:03 AM, Guest Toned bod said:

Rude bastard, claimed to be gym fit. Actually is meaty out of shape. Dun give ur Tele to him! U all have been warned. 

Got high quality men come BW find hook up meh? If they are good high quality, no need come here liao. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Reyan

I was in an awkward situation few hours ago during dinner. My gf asked me to accompany her on meeting her friend/ofcmate with the husband and 2 kids. To my surprise, i knew the husband. I has sex with him few months back. We are both bi and vers and we did flip flop. I can't forget that we spent around 4 hrs in the hotel nearby having fun. 

Guest Shameless

Some ppl can be so shameless, constantly msging other married men for sex, especially knowing these men have a gap to fill and weak to such requests so non stop harassing them.

seriously some ppl just really need to just know when to stop lah

Guest Lame straight bye
On 7/10/2023 at 10:03 AM, Married4boyz said:

Im married and my wife knows im bi. Bi Flex to be precise.  She actually thinks its hot!!!!

So we have started to celebrate our sexuality, and have dabbled in many things. We now meet younger guys who are "curious" and wanna have a safe place to try stuff out. And we both especially enjoy when HUNG bi guys meet us. 

Its sooooo much fun to play with her.....  And if the guy we meet is uncomfortable with a lady joining in, she is happy to sit it out and watch.  

I know i may be an exception to the rule, but when we discovered through open discussions on this  that LOVE is quite a different thing from SEX. 

What we share is special and when we explain that with others they get the strenght of our LOVE, and are happy to participate in the fun. 

I find it disgusting that gay man are denied the equal rights of marriage. Yet here you are getting the benefits of straight privilege through marriage, HDB subsidy, leave, grants and etc. While enjoying great homosexual man to man sex. 

And we sometimes wonder why gay man finds bisexuality to be dumb. 

How about let us gay man get married and then we look for straight woman to impregnate on the side then? 

On 7/8/2023 at 12:25 AM, -Whiskyboi- said:

On 7/13/2023 at 7:44 AM, Evol said:

On 7/12/2023 at 9:23 AM, Guest Lame straight bye said:

I find it disgusting that gay man are denied the equal rights of marriage. Yet here you are getting the benefits of straight privilege through marriage, HDB subsidy, leave, grants and etc. While enjoying great homosexual man to man sex. 

And we sometimes wonder why gay man finds bisexuality to be dumb. 

How about let us gay man get married and then we look for straight woman to impregnate on the side then? 

I share your sentiments on gay marriage. Two people irrespective of their gender or sexual orientation or even reproductive capability should be able to be joined in matrimony.

Such is life, I dont make the rules, I dont change them, I figure out a way to survive within the rules and address bigotry (like the approach u have taken) whenever possible. 

I do not make the rules on gay marriage, but there is progress inSG so Im hoping for the best.  If u ask me, gay marriage is a political issue and affects voters choices, because of a lack knowledge of inclusiveness due to bigoted religious belief

So our society need more education and inclusiveness before gay marriage is on legally binding, with such strong views on this, I take it that you are not part of the moderate activism in Singapore that drives these inclusive objectives. 

Being inclusive about sexual orientation/ whether heterosexual, homosexual or anything in between is the way forward for Singapore society. Im sure some straight people find gay people "dumb", as im sure some bi people find being either straight or gay "dumb", but so what? This should not be the opinion of the majority of society. 

Inclusive means respecting ones sexual preference/orientation without necessarily accepting it.

Im not sure i see your point.... why does gay marriage and impregnating straight females have anything to do with bisexuality. Bisexuality pansexuality etc it is a sexual orientation, it is neither a marital status nor lack of one. 

Edited by Married4boyz

• 5 months later...
Guest Kui Kui

I got married considerably a sgot gone wedding. I know my preference but my family and my wife's family arrange us to get married because of business partnership. From time to time.I meet men especially from here to have fun

Guest Anti married man
7 hours ago, Guest Kui Kui said:

I got married considerably a sgot gone wedding. I know my preference but my family and my wife's family arrange us to get married because of business partnership. From time to time.I meet men especially from here to have fun

Stop using gay man as your sex toy. You have the privilege and benefits of a straight hetero social contract called marriage with all the government subsidies. 

Stop exploiting gay man when we have none of the basic rights you so rightfully entitled. 

You chose the straight life for the benefits. Then you don't get to enjoy gay sex. 

Okay? Bye. 

Actually, married men who likes men are a very lonely group. They can't tell their wife or str8 friends that they also have sex with other men. They worried that those gays they meet are soft and will "bichat their lobang" So they looked for manly gays who they can pass off as ex-colleague, army friends or schoolmates, etc.

My married friend would message to meet me at the kopitiam nearby to chat or have lunch and he will eagerly shared his sexcapade with me. Who he met, what they did, etc. I used to go with him to JB as a cover for him. He will go and have his massage by men and I will tell his wife we went for normal massage in JB should his wife ask.

That's what friend does for each other. We cover for them.

So I won't be surprised married bi men comes to BW looking for gay friends because they cannot find anyone that can understand them better than gays.

On 12/20/2023 at 6:31 PM, Guest Anti married man said:

Stop using gay man as your sex toy. You have the privilege and benefits of a straight hetero social contract called marriage with all the government subsidies. 

Stop exploiting gay man when we have none of the basic rights you so rightfully entitled. 

You chose the straight life for the benefits. Then you don't get to enjoy gay sex. 

Okay? Bye. 

Okay. Bye.  You have it all wrong.

We married men who are gay or bisexual we seldom marry for the benefits of straight life.  We do it because we are confused, or have societal pressures, and it is NOT a privilege.  We gays are not privileged at all !!!   But we should not consider ourselves victims either.  Life is what it is, and we should always try to make the best out of it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.