Male HQ

Meeting @ Joya Onsen Cafe

Tryinging my luck but odds are low 😅

My first visit to Joya and with no expectations

Surprised that we connected.
My locker number is 1x, yours is 2x

“x” is the same digit

When I left, I drove past the bus stop and saw you. Wanted to give you a lift…. But when I took a u-turn back to the bus stop, you already boarded bus 99. 😞

Hope to reconnect with you. 😊

Edited by Inkandpaper
16 hours ago, Inkandpaper said:

Tryinging my luck but odds are low 😅

My first visit to Joya and with no expectations

Surprised that we connected.
My locker number is 1x, yours is 2x

“x” is the same digit

When I left, I drove past the bus stop and saw you. Wanted to give you a lift…. But when I took a u-turn back to the bus stop, you already boarded bus 99. 😞

Hope to reconnect with you. 😊

So sweet of you. Looks like the gay crowd shifted from kallang to jurong

49 minutes ago, Razorpin said:

Any reason for more crowd recently? Noticed that too. Not sure if it’s mostly at night tho. I think daytime crowd also increased. 

I would reckon the price increase at Yunomori and the removal of the one-for-one, while Joya has promotional prices in the afternoon in evening, are contributing to that. 

12 minutes ago, David8 said:

I would reckon the price increase at Yunomori and the removal of the one-for-one, while Joya has promotional prices in the afternoon in evening, are contributing to that. 

oh could be.. Joya still far tho, but generally is quite peaceful and calm. 

23 hours ago, Hotcaeks said:

The ice bath seem colder than usual and hot bath seems hotter recently. Is it just me? But its shiok la

I don’t find the ice bath cold at all, but the hot one definitely is warmer than usual. And I simply don’t understand why they didn’t tighten the screws at the bottom of the cold bath handle!

An embarrassing moment from my trip to Joya earlier (5/2, 4:30pm). I was so distracted today that I realized that I've forgotten to grab a towel to the changing room as I was about to leave. I was drenching, naked and cold, n needed a fresh towel badly to wipe down .Thankful to a kind soul who grabbed one for me. (Towels were placed at the communal area, so it wasn't exactly convenient).

Edited by Samuel Lim
Typo

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

On 2/3/2024 at 12:34 PM, fifafom said:

I don’t find the ice bath cold at all, but the hot one definitely is warmer than usual. And I simply don’t understand why they didn’t tighten the screws at the bottom of the cold bath handle!

Couldn't agree more, little things can make all the difference.  In this case, there is also safety consideration for customers!

15 hours ago, Samuel Lim said:

An embarrassing moment from my trip to Joya earlier (5/2, 4:30pm). I was so distracted today that I realized that I've forgotten to grab a towel to the changing room as I was about to leave. I was drenching, naked and cold, n needed a fresh towel badly to wipe down .Thankful to a kind soul who grabbed one for me. (Towels were placed at the communal area, so it wasn't exactly convenient).

Gotta remember to take the towels if not how u bathe! Anyway, heading down later, anyone gg?

Edited by Hotcaeks
  • 2 weeks later...