Male HQ

Meeting @ Joya Onsen Cafe

I just asked the management, they say sauna will probably be fixed this month. Since im a member i dont really mind, but do they give discounts for normal tickets? Yunomori doesnt give discounts eventhough half their facilities are down. Wonder how joya works

Joya full of lies.... sauna not working on Tue. 5 Mar... post on FB said is fixed.....then when you reached the onsen it is Another Story... so the point all go there to pay with facilities not working... the funny thing is still got many went in and sit in the dysfunctional sauna... waiting for ??? Miracle (sex or heater turns on suddenly???)

16 hours ago, KeanWCEH73 said:

Joya full of lies.... sauna not working on Tue. 5 Mar... post on FB said is fixed.....then when you reached the onsen it is Another Story... so the point all go there to pay with facilities not working... the funny thing is still got many went in and sit in the dysfunctional sauna... waiting for ??? Miracle (sex or heater turns on suddenly???)

Did you go in the sauna also? Went this morning for a short while, its working though? Besides turning off after 20 mins (i need to press on button)

On 3/5/2024 at 10:14 PM, KeanWCEH73 said:

That's too much! Go kallang wave one instead.

2 hours ago, Togsport said:

The management should also fix/repair the wobbly hand bar at the side of cold pool.  Simple enough task yet escapes attention. 😩

I’ve emailed them to rectify the problem.

It’s has been like that since my first visit in Feb 2022! I told them the problem verbally then.

Hopefully this time we see action taken promptly:)

Hmmm....my first post here.

I feel that the unlimited Onsen pass legit worth it after my "encounter" in Joya hehehe.

To the 2 good-looking tanned fit undergraduates that I met in the sauna yesterday afternoon:

Thanks for showing me a good time! I don't know how you guys know I am one of you but I was sooo turned on when the both of you started stroking each other under the towel and making out with me watching. Really regretted not joining you guys as I am still new to this thing. Would not mind exploring with you guys if there's a second time!

Edited by YoungAndCurious
4 hours ago, YoungAndCurious said:

I feel that the unlimited Onsen pass legit worth it after my "encounter" in Joya hehehe.

To the 2 good-looking tanned fit undergraduates that I met in the sauna yesterday afternoon:

Thanks for showing me a good time! I don't know how you guys know I am one of you but I was sooo turned on when the both of you started stroking each other under the towel and making out with me watching. Really regretted not joining you guys as I am still new to this thing. Would not mind exploring with you guys if there's a second time!

Joya always has hot guys.. for the price it’s worth it 😆

4 hours ago, YoungAndCurious said:

4 minutes ago, Razorpin said:

Joya always has hot guys.. for the price it’s worth it 😆

With all of your unnecessary reviews (fake news attracts bees), you will see adverse species flooding in there. Attracting the unwanted ants.

2 hours ago, chineseTeen95 said:

anyone gg joya tonight? Will be my first time going later at 7pm

If I were you, I wouldn't post here unless your intention is to have those irritating special species (江南十八怪) join you tonight. Save your trip; you'll certainly be disappointed because you just extended an open invitation to them. There goes your virgin trip, spoiled.

19 minutes ago, Swimfun said:

If I were you, I wouldn't post here unless your intention is to have those irritating special species (江南十八怪) join you tonight. Save your trip; you'll certainly be disappointed because you just extended an open invitation to them. There goes your virgin trip, spoiled.

Totally agree

On 8/9/2023 at 4:50 PM, adrewlet said:

Really? hahah most of my visits people seems to be in their underwear, majority of the time i am the only one naked. Personally I don't really mind that much as i am an exhibitionist, but feel abit awkward when people come too close to me hahaha

Can anyone advise are most guys in Joya naked or using the black disposable underwear?  Thanks.

11 hours ago, Niceguy2015 said:

Can anyone advise are most guys in Joya naked or using the black disposable underwear?  Thanks.

Can’t say that I’m a regular, but on those occasions when I was there, guys were naked with modesty (small) towel.  I can only recall only in one visit when a few in one group of guys were wearing the black disposal .. they looked out of place 😳.