Male HQ

Meeting @ Joya Onsen Cafe

On 5/30/2023 at 9:32 PM, skyline said:

Was there today 2:30-4:30pm. Feel like I’m having the own public Onsen to myself, rather peaceful to soak. 

when I about to left, someone came wearing a disposable underwear. Is it common in Onsen in SG to wear that? Haha 

Edited by noobnobb
2 minutes ago, Togsport said:

Only encountered once before where a group of guys, some with tattoos, came in with disposable black undies.  The ones naked felt out of place 😂! But never seen guys wearing disposables at Yuno. 

Confirmed will feel out of place.. kinda weird.. haha.. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, top_suck said:

Yesterday at joya, there was s guy who went sauna with his running attire..shorts and shirt. And then after sauna he took off his shirt/jacket and dip to the pool (without showering)...wearing his sweat-soaked shorts. 🤦‍♂️

Omg absolutely gross.. but i guess swimming pools are worse 🤢

Wow yesterday there was a guy who is tall and fair and so huge is his... and he seems to like to lie in sauna and then exposing his butt.. wow you guys should go and take a look at his tool is so so so so so so so so tremendously HUGE...  he seems to be a regular i think i saw him before... amazing.. too bad i think I am not his type... but apparently he likes young guys... 

On 6/20/2023 at 7:31 AM, KeanWCEH73 said:

Wow yesterday there was a guy who is tall and fair and so huge is his... and he seems to like to lie in sauna and then exposing his butt.. wow you guys should go and take a look at his tool is so so so so so so so so tremendously HUGE...  he seems to be a regular i think i saw him before... amazing.. too bad i think I am not his type... but apparently he likes young guys... 

Ya I often see him lying face down, exposing his nice pink hairless hole and big hard tool that oozes precum. Yummy.

Edited by NKT
On 6/19/2023 at 5:49 PM, Hotcaeks said:

Omg absolutely gross.. but i guess swimming pools are worse 🤢

Swimming pool has chlorine but onsen don't have. How can it be worse??