Male HQ

Meeting @ Joya Onsen Cafe

Hi you were there around early 7 pm, tall and and gd looking on Sun 2 July we chat for a while in the sauna when i asked if you can on the heater in the sauna and i asked if is your first visit to the onsen and you said no... i sat next to you for a while as my friend chat with me.. any chance if you are here will be nice to know you...

• 3 weeks later...

Is it weird to be fully naked in the sauna (i.e.: when not in water?) went in the sauna, and i purposely folded my towel to serve as a seat for me without wrapping it around myself. Saw 2 guys who appear to be friend who came in and followed me afterwards. Can felt their intense stare on my fully exhibited 💎 🤣. Tbh it made me a little uncomfortable. Then shortly after one guy came into the onsen with disposable undies, he also came into the sauna shortly after but this time he sat beside me lol. 

It made me feel kinda awkward cause i was the only one naked and he sat quite close to me, and that coupled with him not being naked, definitely made me feel more naked than usual. Tho awkward it was super filled with adrenaline rush. 

3 hours ago, adrewlet said:

Is it weird to be fully naked in the sauna (i.e.: when not in water?) went in the sauna, and i purposely folded my towel to serve as a seat for me without wrapping it around myself. Saw 2 guys who appear to be friend who came in and followed me afterwards. Can felt their intense stare on my fully exhibited 💎 🤣. Tbh it made me a little uncomfortable. Then shortly after one guy came into the onsen with disposable undies, he also came into the sauna shortly after but this time he sat beside me lol. 

It made me feel kinda awkward cause i was the only one naked and he sat quite close to me, and that coupled with him not being naked, definitely made me feel more naked than usual. Tho awkward it was super filled with adrenaline rush. 

What time you were there?

4 hours ago, adrewlet said:

Haha i feel you. I would just put the towel on my face, so i dont see anything. Oblivion is bliss

12 hours ago, adrewlet said:

How many towels do they issue you with? If it'd only 1 big one, I would save it for the shower at the end. No issue being fully naked in the sauna,I would too. 

On 8/7/2023 at 9:10 AM, Togsport said:

@davlim76 You will be issued one big towel to wipe dry after shower and one small modesty towel for use in the onsen.  Agree that in the onsen, no issue to being fully naked.  

@adrewlet From my visits, those in disposables seem to be the rare or odd minority.  Enjoy 😉

Really? hahah most of my visits people seems to be in their underwear, majority of the time i am the only one naked. Personally I don't really mind that much as i am an exhibitionist, but feel abit awkward when people come too close to me hahaha

5 hours ago, adrewlet said:

Really? hahah most of my visits people seems to be in their underwear, majority of the time i am the only one naked. Personally I don't really mind that much as i am an exhibitionist, but feel abit awkward when people come too close to me hahaha

Enjoy the attention & admiration from them! 

7 hours ago, adrewlet said:

So strange to be in that black disposable underwear. Quite rare to see imo

5 hours ago, Hotcaeks said:

Joya vibes rly make u feel like 2nd home. Esp since there is not much people to begin with, even if there is no 'fun' i can just chill for the sake of chilling. Now im like work > get drink > onsen > supper

Haha Joya area seems more “open” and also the water is clearer. Better for exhibitionist like me and also for chilling in generally. Halfway through they also added a chair where you can lay down on like a display 🤣

You were there this afternoon from 3pm, and walked around without your modesty towel. I was the one in glasses, with the modesty towel over my neck in the sauna. You walked into the changing room just as I was about to leave at around 5pm, presumably to check your phone? Any chance you're here, would be nice to know you. 

Rather disappointed with the condition of facilities when was there last month. Cold pool handle bar almost coming off. Sauna door handles all gone except from the inside. Shower fittings also broken and locker room aircon not cooling effectively. Hope they have been rectified when I visit time next month. Apart from the lack,of proper maintenance, I like the onsen for being cozy and not as crowded as Yunomori. Also nice to rest and relax on the reclining benches 👍🏻

Rather disappointed with the condition of facilities when was there last month. Cold pool handle bar almost coming off. Sauna door handles all gone except from the inside. Shower fittings also broken and locker room aircon not cooling effectively. Hope they have been rectified when I visit time next month. Apart from the lack,of proper maintenance, I like the onsen for being cozy and not as crowded as Yunomori. Also nice to rest and relax on the reclining benches 👍🏻

I also feedback to the management. If im not wrong, its all fixed already.