Male HQ

Meeting @ Joya Onsen Cafe

22 hours ago, Slays01 said:

14 feb

a very tanned with tanline quite hunky guy in his 30s probably you are kind of hot. U were chatting with your slim friend in the sauna. Seem like u two are regulars.

to the couple that I followed to the toilet I’m sorry if I startle you. Was horny that night.

Man is so popular.. but dont take those that are clearly taken lah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, KeanWCEH73 said:

Is it true recently i heard that Ice bath not working, Water dripping all over, warm and stuffy nowadays... air con not working... wow...Joya onsen...O no

Heard they going to fix this issue soon.. I think after the walls are sealed it became humid

12 hours ago, Nonke said:

Are the horrible couple still there every day? The "husband" will hog the sauna and the "wife" will go round chanting sutras and talking alone. Whenever someone enters the sauna, "she" will rush in to ensure the "husband" does not stray. Totally gross!

Just tell them you are not interested and put the towel on ur face. Cuz so many ppl like the 'husband' the 'wife' for sure anxious one ma.

15 hours ago, Nonke said:

Are the horrible couple still there every day? The "husband" will hog the sauna and the "wife" will go round chanting sutras and talking alone. Whenever someone enters the sauna, "she" will rush in to ensure the "husband" does not stray. Totally gross!

Yeah please let me know too the timing. I wouldnt want those kind of situation when I go too.

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

6 hours ago, Hotcaeks said:

Just tell them you are not interested and put the towel on ur face. Cuz so many ppl like the 'husband' the 'wife' for sure anxious one ma.

Errr ... why do I have put a towel on my face when I am minding my own business? Surely they are the ones who should put a bag over their faces since they behave as if they own the place and are making a nuisance of themselves. I can see from this thread there are others who have called them out for their behaviour and judging from the responses I have received, people seem to know who I am referring to.

1 hour ago, Nonke said:

Errr ... why do I have put a towel on my face when I am minding my own business? Surely they are the ones who should put a bag over their faces since they behave as if they own the place and are making a nuisance of themselves. I can see from this thread there are others who have called them out for their behaviour and judging from the responses I have received, people seem to know who I am referring to.

Ya man~ How to cover your face when you are using your towel to cover your big belly and also the scare on the chest?

If you really minding your own business you won’t have kpkb here.
Old man don’t be a sour grape~ move-on. 

On 5/11/2023 at 2:58 AM, Nonke said:

Hog meaning?

1) He stays inside and prevents others from going in?

2) He goes in so frequently that he denies others a seat in the sauna?

3) Many people queuing to go into the sauna and yet he refuses to come out of the sauna?

Which is it?

On 5/11/2023 at 11:44 PM, Swimfun said:

Ya man~ How to cover your face when you are using your towel to cover your big belly and also the scare on the chest?

If you really minding your own business you won’t have kpkb here.
Old man don’t be a sour grape~ move-on. 

Sorry what are you referring to and who is the sour grape? Are you one half of the couple? Have some decency, please take your chanting and your antics elsewhere as you are annoying the other users. The establishment needs to keep its business going and to feed its employees. Have a life.  

9 hours ago, Nonke said:

Sorry what are you referring to and who is the sour grape? Are you one half of the couple? Have some decency, please take your chanting and your antics elsewhere as you are annoying the other users. The establishment needs to keep its business going and to feed its employees. Have a life.  

Haha! When I was there don’t recall seeing anyone chanting… changing, cruising and bathing yes but not chanting… as I’m not regular there, hence I’m in no position of commenting about this.

Btw~ Hog in the sauna? Meaning they restricting you from entering? Or do you mean you prefer to be alone and they are inside? Then you should have book the private Onsen instead. You have a choice isn’t it? If they are restricting you from entering, you got every rights to report them to the management…

Maybe you are too regular until you can see things most of us can’t… try cover less of your signature old big belly with that small towel or you can try show off your scar on your chest to then might be able to scare “thing off”. Alternative, see a doctor k… take care, get a life and happy retirement.

14 hours ago, Swimfun said:

Haha! When I was there don’t recall seeing anyone chanting… changing, cruising and bathing yes but not chanting… as I’m not regular there, hence I’m in no position of commenting about this.

Btw~ Hog in the sauna? Meaning they restricting you from entering? Or do you mean you prefer to be alone and they are inside? Then you should have book the private Onsen instead. You have a choice isn’t it? If they are restricting you from entering, you got every rights to report them to the management…

Maybe you are too regular until you can see things most of us can’t… try cover less of your signature old big belly with that small towel or you can try show off your scar on your chest to then might be able to scare “thing off”. Alternative, see a doctor k… take care, get a life and happy retirement.

Well well, based on your reply, you seem to be condoning the behaviour of this couple as others have also pointed out their pesky behaviour earlier in this thread. Perhaps you and swimfun are the couple or their doppelganger. Suggest that you both rent a private onsen, invite only those that you like (i.e. no seniors, chubbies, people with birthmarks, etc etc based on the copious posts that you have posted in this thread) and leave the rest of us to enjoy the public onsen in peace. Please do us the favour. Thank you. 

27 minutes ago, kindashyboy said:

18 May. Ard 10pm plus. We first chatted in ice bath pool, asking if you knew the closing time for onsen. Subsequently, striked another convo w u in sauna on an alternative onsen in kallang wave mall. You left about 10 mins in before the closing time. By any chance if you’re here, let me know. 

Hey it wasn't me hahah, but how often u go? I wanna find friend to go tgt