Male HQ

Meeting @ Joya Onsen Cafe

On 11/29/2022 at 4:53 PM, Hotcaeks said:

I planning to buy the unlimited pass again at the end of this yr, so i can come everyday until June next yr 🤣 Damn worth it.. i dont know how they earn money from this. Anyway, i bought mine in early october so its basically 9 months of onsen for $800 only. can get back the money in around 20 visits

I asked the attendant if i could purchase another autumn pass before my 1st one expires. Yes can purchase but is automatically activated after purchase.. 

wish could only activate after expiry of current pass.. 😔

32 minutes ago, top_suck said:

I asked the attendant if i could purchase another autumn pass before my 1st one expires. Yes can purchase but is automatically activated after purchase.. 

wish could only activate after expiry of current pass.. 😔

I must say, the Joya management is DUMB AF. It’s like, entire Joya team is made up of some moronic amateurs.

They are basically short-changing unlimited pass holders of a few months. 
Really imbecile af. Period.

8 minutes ago, Forumer said:

I must say, the Joya management is DUMB AF. It’s like, entire Joya team is made up of some moronic amateurs.

I did just enquire. I not purchase knowing I couldn’t activate the pass at a later date

2 hours ago, Forumer said:

Wah bro you are so full of hate always towards some of us also..🤔 whats wrong? I saw you frequent yunomori, so why go joya if u hate it so much 🤔

Edited by Hotcaeks
34 minutes ago, KeanWCEH73 said:

Sometimes i wonder do people go to onsen to get attention? Simply 'fake' as if there to enjoy the facilities but actually wah stay in the sauna and trying to get others to 'admire their bod... interesting !

Kill many birds with onsen entry ?? Enjoy wet flaunt assets and slut around ~ :lol:

4 hours ago, KeanWCEH73 said:

This coming Sat and Sun guys is a good onsen session for those who are not there for hanky business but to enjoy the onsen purely... ha ha since there is NO 50% OFF after 8 pm. See you guys there who are simply into onsen.

Oh, no 50% off? Guys, get the pass, you can still come on public holidays🤪